Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My Secret Romance.

My first kiss.

by xyourkissesx 3 reviews

Gerard and Emily start to get closer....

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2007-01-26 - Updated: 2007-01-26 - 573 words

0Unrated
Gerard and I, as walking to school gates realised that first lesson was cancelled, for the both of us. Mr Reid just came and told us.

We made our way to sit on a bench, which was over by the fields. We started talking and I had the urge to cuddle into Gerard's chest and hear his heatbeat whilst he was talking in my ear. I started to lean into his chest whilst thinking where I got all of this new found courage. I placed my head on his warm chest. I was unsure of how he would react and waited a couple of seconds. I moved my long hair out of my face and nestled into him closer.

Gerard started putting him long arm around me and with his other hand started to put it under my chin. he lifted my head slightly. I could feel my heart racing and his warm hand resting under my chin. I looked into those deep eyes of his and how his lips looked so soft - I wanted to place mine just there. At this moment I felt safe and secure - a feeling which I didn't own for a very long time, he looked intently at me.
'You are so beautiful' he whispered.

I tried my hardest to keep my emotions at bay, realising that no-one ever called me that before or looked at me in that way. Gerard started to lean in closer, so close that our noses touched, he placed his smooth lips on mine.

In my mind, I was panicking, thinking that I have never kissed anyone before and I might turn him off. Yet it felt so natural and I felt very comfortable with him.

I slipped my tongue into his mouth and likewise with him. My tongue started to explore its surroundings. I felt like it was just us two, in our own little world.

I started to rub my hands through his soft hair and I could feel the warmth coming from his scalp. He pulled me even closer to him and I could feel my body temperture rising, going up and up. We eventually both pulled away and looked at each other surprisingly.
'Wow...err....' Gerard started grined.
I just looked at him - perfection and could feel myself blushing.
'I'm sorry' He mumbled.
I put my finger on his lip and felt more confident than before. I pulled him and his leather jacket so close to me, I could see every little detail on his beautiful face. I went in for another kiss.

We heard footsteps coming closer towards us and I pulled myself away from Gerard, but not before interlinking my hand with his.

We both looked at the person that approached us and it turned out to be the one and only headmaster. He shook his head at us in a disapproving way.
'You should know by now that this sort of behaviour is unacceptable in school grounds' He said in a stern angry voice.
'Erm.. sorry sir' I whispered but inside I was jumping, Gerard was nodding to what I said.

The headmaster started to walk away and Gerard pulled me to my feet our hands never leaving each other.
'Let's go back to my house, I cannot be arsed with school today, whatya think?' He smiled broadly.
I just grinned and we ran hand in hand escaping the school grounds.


what u think? :O lol
Sign up to rate and review this story