Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My Secret Romance.

Gerard meets mum.

by xyourkissesx 1 review

What will mum say about Emily's new boyfriend?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2007-02-12 - Updated: 2007-02-12 - 643 words

0Unrated
As Gerard and I neared his house, we could hear people talking loudly from inside.
'Hmm.... looks like we have people round. Oh yes shit completely forget mum's having her girlies round - they scare me all' He laughed.
'Erm... I think mums out, maybe you can round to mine? Actually no if she found you she will ask too many questions, unless you don't let her see you' I grinned.
'Sure itl be our little secret' He started to smile and I noticed his little dimple, I poked it.
'Ouch' I laughed.
'Sorry its just so cute'.

Gerard started running after me ' Im going to get youuuuuu' He screeched like a girl.
I ran faster and faster till he caught up with me at my front door. I tried to find my keys underneath all the shit I was carrying in my bag.

Gerard started to come near and nearer. Putting his long warm arms round my waist. He started kissing my neck going up and up and was near my ear. I started to feel hotter and hotter and was enjoying every single minute, till i realised the nosy old lady next door was shaking her head disapprovingly at us.
I managed to fend Gerard off although regretted it as soon as I did. I grabbed him by the collar and dragged him inside.

I reached for the sofa and pulled him on top of me. He started giving me little kisses all over my face and then came closer, I could feel him on top of me. I felt so relaxed like nothing could harm me. Gerard leaned in towards my mouth and we started kissing.

'Man he is a good kisser' I thought.
I got up ten minutes later.
'Would you like a drink?'
'Yeh I think so, my mouth is all dry' He laughed heartly.

I grabbed some glasses and pored some coke. I made my way back to the sofa Gerard was lying on and gave him his glass. I cuddled into him and we started talking.
'Hey I was thinking would you like to come over saturday? Its just my boys are coming over and I thought you might like to see the music we have so far'
'You're in a band?'
'Yehh its awsome its with some of my friends back in New Jersey. They are coming over and staying for the weekend so we can practice'
'Wow I would love too'
Gerard kissed my forehead.

I heard a key being turned in the front door.
'Oh must be mum - quick, hide somewhere'
As Gerard got up, mum walked into the front room.

'Oh erm whos this Emily?'
'Errr hi mum'
Gerard walked up to her and held out his hand.
'Im Gerard Way, I go to Emily's School'
'Nice to meet you' She shook Gerard's hand.
'Anyway, I better be off' He waved goodbye to mum and walked over to me giving me a peck on the cheek, I started to go red in front of mum and I gave him a hug goodbye.
'See you tommorow'.

After Gerard closed the front door, mum turned around and faced me.
'Mum...'
'He seems like a nice lad. Make sure you look after him well'.
I stood there gobsmacked, normally mum doesn't like me having friends round, she always used to tell me off saying how we don't need strangers being here, looking into our lives.

'What would you like for tea, Em?' -She hasn't called me that since I was six.

'Ermmm I don't mind' I smiled to myself.
Then I walked up to my mum giving her a hug. This time I wanted it and held onto her wilst she put her hands through my hair. Mum stared to become a proper mother, I have always wanted and I was liking every minute of it.
Sign up to rate and review this story