Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Don't Say Goodbye

Chapter 1: The Wreck

by gerardlover17 4 reviews

When our cars collide will love arise

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] [X] - Published: 2007-01-09 - Updated: 2007-01-09 - 568 words

0Unrated
"Oh...My....GOD!!" Sitting in my new car I can feel the anger rising as I look out at the crash site.

Flash Back to five minutes earlier

Singing along to my fave song on my mix CD "Welcome to the Black Parade" I decided to take a short cut. I turned on to a deserted dirt road I had taken so many times before. Halfway down the road I say headlights in the distance. Going to the left side of the road I slow down as I prepare for them to pass me. It isn't long before I realize that they may be going slow but they are in the middle of the road. There is embankments so there is no where for me to go. The collision was unavoidable.

back to present

Finally I am calm enough to climb out of the car to check and see if the others are okay. As I walk to the car, two people climb out of the back and the passenger seat. The Driver stays in the car, probably a wise move on their part. I call out to the first person I see. He seemed to be a couple inches taller than me with very blonde hair, the bleached kind of blonde. As I got closer I could see he was very hot. The other person was about the same height with black hair and his ears and lip pierced. The first one called out to ask "Are you okay?"
It didn't take long for the anger to take control again, "Oh My God! You had better be glad I'm okay. What the hell Was ya'll fucking problem. This was a Brand Fuckin' New Car!!!! I just got it not even an hour ago. Oh, you had better have insurance cause you are so paying for this!!" Finally my ranting ended. Gasping for breath I could see that the dude was getting angry himself. For what I didn't know but I would soon find out.
"Okay listen it was a fucking accident. Frank spilled a drink in my brother's lap. Mikey feels horrible about it. That's why he's still in the car and not talking to you himself. God everyone makes mistakes okay. I'm sorry it was a new car. We will pay for the damages. Just calm the fuck down." He looked at me and was glaring but the glare left as he suddenly got an awkward look on his face, "What??"
It was then I realized my mouth was hanging open, "I'm sorry I just realized you are the lead singer of my favorite band, MCR" I had recognized him while he was yelling. I could tell that he looked like him but when he said the names Frank and his brother Mikey I realized it was too much of a coincidence.
"Oh...ummm....yeah...what's your name?"
"Huh?? Oh!! My name is Shannon."
"Well I really am sorry bout the car."
"Yeah. Well I'm sorry for blessin you out. It's just that I've wanted this car for like ever and....."
"Yeah I understand. Ummm...Hey we take you somewhere?"
"Ummmm...Your car is wrecked too."
"We were heading to the tour bus. This is a rental car. We can give Bob and Ray a call and have them come get us."
"Uhhhh...Sure....Why not."


Okay this is the first chap...please review.....Thank you
Sign up to rate and review this story