Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Love Will Tear Us Apart

Is This More Than You Bargained For Yet??

by rainydaykid13 0 reviews

Surprising results of Patrick and Micah's *cough cough* ahem... erm... encounter.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-01-10 - Updated: 2007-01-11 - 1464 words

0Unrated
~MICAHS POV~
I woke up with a pounding headache. It all came rushing back so very quickly. I remembered it all,
"I love you Patrick." I said quietly, setting the guitar back in the corner. Patrick pulled me into a lustful kiss, wrapping his arms around me and pulling me into him. He ran his tongue across my lips and I opened my mouth a bit,letting a low moan escape my throat and allowing his tongue to caress mine. He began tugging at my shirt, I moved backward a little letting him pull it off.
"I love you so much Micah, let me show you," he whispered, his warm breath sending chills up my spine. After that was a blur, the details vague. Oh it had to be a dream, I thought to myself. I opened my eyes to find that it indeed, was not. Patrick lay next to me, staring at the ceiling. I snapped my eyes shut, pretending to be asleep. I felt the cool sheets on my bare skin, I hope this doesnt change things, I thought.
"Hmmm," I sighed, pretending to wake up.
I opened my eyes to find Patrick looking at me, a lazy smile and an expression of happiness on his face I had never seen before. Things had definitley not changed for the worse.
"Hey," Patrick said smiling at me, timidly running his caloused fingers across my cheek.
"Hey," I smiled.
I leaned over and kissed his cheek. We just lay there, smiling at each other.
"We better get up," I said, unable to stand the silence anymore.
I got up and walked to the bathroom to take a shower, leaving Patrick to search for his clothes in my room. I got out of the shower and walked back into my room. I pulled on some old school sweat pants and a plain black t-shirt. I lay back down in bed, trying to rid myself of this throbbing headache that just wouldn't go away. I closed my eyes and heard steps coming back up the stairs. I heard Patrick's door close and the faint sound of someone strumming a guitar and singing.
"Calm before the storm, set if off." he sang, hitting a few sour notes here and there. It still sounded good. I listened to his soft voice and drifted off to sleep once again.
I was awakened by the sound of the front door slamming and Pete's voice. "HONEY I'M HOME!!" he yelled, running up the stairs. Get your own material, I thought, smiling to myself. Soon I heard several pairs of feet go down the stairs and before long the sound of their band poured through the airvent near the bed. Suddenly I felt a sharp pain in my stomach. I ran to the bathroom just in time to get sick. As soon as I was sure it was over I leaned against the bathroom wall, my head in my hands. What was with this? I wondered. Then it hit me, Patrick didn't use a condom.
"Oh my goth..." I sighed under my breath. Well I'm supposed to start next week, maybe it's just that. I assured myself. I'll wait this out, see what happens.

A week passed and I woke up the same every day, major headache, and throwing up. Patrick was busy with his band this week, so I tried to avoid him when he was home. I got more and more worried with each day,praying these were just period symptoms or a virus or something. But still I was too scared to take a test.I pushed it from my mind until it was just unavoidable. Nearly a month later I decided I had to take a test. I padded into the bathroom and grabbed one from the box convienently placed in the cupboard under the sink. I took it and waited for the results. 1 P...2 P's...3 P's! "Oh my god!" I shrieked, sliding down the wall and pulling my legs up to my chest, "This can't be right! This can't be happening!" I whispered to myself. "Ok, ok," I tried to calm myself, "It's gonna be ok, you just have to... You have to tell Patrick. He'll understand." Tell Patrick? Tell Patrick?! I couldn't, we've only gone out about 5 months! I lost my virginity to him and what if he feels guilty?! Question after question raced through my mind. I had no idea what to do. I know I need to tell someone, anyone. Elijah? No, for one, he's six, and for two, he's like a speakerphone. You tell him one thing, and minutes later the entire city of Chicago knows about it. Patrick? No Micah you can't! He'd feel guilty, or freak out or something. Pete? Maybe... just maybe... I threw the test in the garbage and walked back to my room. I layed down on my bed and tried to sleep. How could this have happened? I wondered. Why now? Why? I finally fell into a restless sleep, questions still racing through my head at the speed of light.

~PETES POV (ooh this is new)~
It was around 10:30 and Andy and Joe had already left.
"Hey Patrick, you mind if I sleep over? My parents are kinda mad at me after they caught my girlfriend Anna and I in a cough erm... compromising position."
Patrick laughed, "Sure man, take the fouton in the basement."
We stayed up a little while longer, whatching television and talking about things. Somehow, he always managed to fit Micah into the conversation. Wow, this kid's got it bad, I thought to myself. At around 2:30 Patrick went upstairs and went to bed. I sat there on the couch for a few minutes, just thinking. I finally decided to go to bed. I walked upstairs to the bathroom and got my toothbrush out of the medicine cabinet. I'd kept one there since I was eight. I grabbed a tube of toothpaste and used the last of it. I finished brushing my teeth and went to throw the empty toothpaste tube away when I made a shocking discovery. A pregnancy test sat atop the pile of garbage in the trash can. It was positive. What would a test be doing here? I wondered. Micah, I remembered. I had to figure this out. Now. I grabbed the test and all but flew into Micah's bedroom. She was lying in her bed staring at the wall. She looked like she'd been crying. I walked in and shut the door. She turned her head and looked at me.
"Hey, uh, Micah do you know anything about this?" I said, holding the test out.
She sat up to get a closer look, "Yeah," she whimpered.
"Is-is it yours?" I stuttered.
"Yeah, it's mine, Pete,"
"MICAH THIS THINGS POSITIVE!" I exploded.
"Shh! I know!" she said, shushing me.
"How far along are you?" I asked, sitting down on the bed next to her.
"Only about a month," she said, fumbling with her hands.
"Do you know whose it is?" I asked, I still didn't want to believe this.
"Patrick's," she replied, looking away from me.
"You're sure?" I asked,praying it was, if it wasn't his Patrick would be heartbroken.
"Yeah, he's my first and only," she said, looking me in the eyes. I knew she was telling the truth. Her eyes said everything.
"Have you told him yet?"
"No," she sighed heavily.
"You need to tell him, Mic."
"I know, but I can't do that."
"Why not?"
"I don't want him to feel guilty, or break up with me, or freak out or anything."
"Micah, you should give him more credit than that, if he loves you as much as I think he does, he'll be ecstatic. You gotta tell him," I said, putting my hand over hers.
"Pete I don't know," she said.
"It'll be fine," I assured her.
"Pete I don't want to tell him right now," she said doubtfully,"We're only nineteen."
"Micah you need to," I explained.
"Pete promise you won't tell him, let me do it on my own time?" she pleaded.
"Ok, but he'll find out sooner or later," I said.
"Thanks Pete," she said, I could hear tears beginning to form in her voice.
"Anytime Micah," I hugged her and kissed her cheek,"Everything will be fine I promise."I just held her, and let her cry into my shoulder. When she was finished crying I let go of her and walked down stairs to the basement and laid down on the fouton. What could I do? I promised Micah I'd keep it a secret, but Patrick is my best friend. I need to tell him. What do I do? I wondered. I hated being caught in the middle like this.
Sign up to rate and review this story