Categories > Celebrities > Good Charlotte > The Best of Friends

Jayde in Love

by Joal_Hilary 2 reviews

15 year old Jayde Mathews and 32 year old Jane Mathews move from Australia to Waldorf, Maryland. Jayde starts at La Plata high school and befriends Benjamin Combs. Read and review please.

Category: Good Charlotte - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Published: 2007-01-11 - Updated: 2007-01-11 - 654 words

0Unrated
Chapter 2 Jayde in love

Previously on The Best of Friends:
"Benji is Joel your brother?" I asked quietly.
Benji looked up at me with sad eyes "His my twin."
"Oh um do you have any other siblings?" I replied.
"I have a sister called Sarah and an older brother Josh, you?" He said.
"Nope it is just me and my mum." I say while I copy down English notes off the board.

**

Jayde Pov

I'm walking home from school, I've been there for a mouth now, I'm a bit worried about Benji he doesn't talk much about his home life and whenever I try and bring the subject up he changes the subject, oh well I guess he will tell me one day.

Mum and I love it here though, it is so beautiful and mum has got a really good job at this really big company.

I decide to go shopping for a little while because mum won't be home until late, I walk towards the Waldorf Shopping mall. I see one of the girls from school, her name is Jindarah but most people call her Jindi.

Jindi has long black hair, hazel eyes and soft creamy skin. She is the most popular girl in our grade at school and she has Joe smith as her boyfriend. Joe Smith is so BEAUTIFUL I like him but he is way out of my league, I told Benji I liked him and he told me that he was a stupid asshole. How can Benji say that about Joe, he is so cute!!

But Joe has Jindi and I have no one  but this isn't a feel sorry for me think because one day Joe will be mine! 

OMG this top is soooo cute, it is this black rancid t-shirt ahhh and it's cheap to, I walk up to the sales desk and put the t-shirt on the counter. The sales assistant smirks at me and said "Have you tried this top on?"
"No why?" I say a little uneasy.
"It's a small." She says.
"So" I said.
"Well I thought you would be to big for a small." She said still smirking.
"That's a bit rude don't you think? Jayde would have a better chance of fitting into that top, than you would! And if you dare to treat her like that again I will write a letter to your manger, now I hope you will keep your comments to yourself in future. Now let her pay for this top which will fit her SMALL figure perfectly!" yelled the person behind me.

I turned around as the assistant put my top in a bag and look at the person who stood up for me.
"BENJI!!!!!!!" I cried and hugged him tightly.
I got my top with a grunt from the sales assistant and Benji and I walked over to the food court.

We sit down at the café and a lady comes to take our orders. I order a coffee and so does Benji, the lady then walks away.

"Thank you Benji for standing up for me." I say extremely grateful.
"It was nothing and don't listen to her okay you are beautiful and you have a small figure!" he says.

I feel my cheeks burn "Thank you" I whisper.


a/n so what do you think? Plz review and I'll love you forever lol!!!!

Here is a preview for the next chapter 3

Jayde Pov

I walk into my room and Benji is lying on my bed, he has bruises all over his body and is crying.

Who gave him the bruises? Why is he crying? I wonder does it have something to do with Joel?


a/n hope you liked that little preview and I would just like to thank Regain Madden and BenjisRiotGirl79 for the lovely reviews  I hope you liked this chapter!! Review it makes my day!

Love always

Joal_Hilary xx
Sign up to rate and review this story