Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > It's Official

Part 7

by XOXOshrillexXOXO 3 reviews

I need to find the rest.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2007-01-12 - Updated: 2007-01-12 - 1299 words

0Unrated

It's official
Frank Iero
Chapter 7. Gerard

I stormed into the apartment. "Frank just called and he's freaking out-" I stopped dead. "What the hell happened here? Mikey, go to your room..."

My dear brother got up, shirtless with his belt undone and only one shoe on. "Why?" Slurred speech, drunk.

"You've been drinking? Mikey go."

"I don't-"

"I said go, damn it!" I yelled, making Mikey fall back and go into this room, squealing something about me being a 'meanie'. I shook my head, walked into the kitchen, and got a glass of water. I walked back into the living room and gave the water to Carson. "How much did you have?"

Carson leaned into my chest. "We're done..."

"Us?"

"Frank's gone..."

I exhaled. This definitely wasn't going to be good. "What do you mean, sweetie?"

"3 strikes, he's out..."

Baseball? "You aren't thinking about divorcing him, are you? I mean, now it may seem-"

She looked up. "Help me get back at him. I want him to hate me as much as I hate him."

This can't be good. "What do you mean?"

She moved slightly and started to pull up my torso. "I wanna make him mad."

I jerked my head aside, afraid of what would happen next. "Carson, you're drunk."

She pushed my head back. "I'm being serious."

"No, no, you aren't. You aren't thinking clearly-"

"I should've married you. You wouldn't have cheated on me. And you would have called on tour. You would have called."

At this point, every attempt to stop myself from doing anything, completely collapsed. I kissed her. Like I knew I shouldn't have. Not only because she was drunk or Frank's but because I knew it was a bad idea. "No, I'm sorry. I-" I failed again; another kiss.

"I wanna make him mad."

"At this point in time, that won't be very hard. You not being around makes him mad."

She shook her head and sat up. "No...don't lie to me, Gerard. I know he's happier without me. He doesn't want me around and I know it."

I moved and kissed her cheek. "Trust me, he loves you."

"Don't lie-"

"Why would I lie to you?"

She smiled, somewhat. "You wouldn't."

"Right...now let's get you to bed." I stood before picking her up and carrying her into my room. I carefully put Carson on the bed, noticing she was sound asleep. I grabbed a blanket and placed it on her, already in a ball. "Frank's right. You are cute when you sleep." After thinking about what to do, I decided it would be alright to lay down next to her. She was drunk and asleep, nothing could happen...

It's Official
Frank Iero
Chapter 7.5

So they say, was the first thing I heard this morning. Nearing 9 AM, I woke up to hear Frank's ringer going crazy. I reached around my jacket, which was still on, and then took out my phone. "What the hell do you want? You don't need to be calling me so fucking early, Frank!"

"Just open the fucking door! I'm getting stir-crazy. I gotta do something. Open the door, come on..."

"That's too far to walk." I said staring at my bedroom door, which I didn't close. "I mean. It's way to far...Just go get Ray or Bob."

"They're at the studio, again."

"Well go to the studio."

"The California studio."

"Well...Alright, I'll get up." I moved, looked over and Carson, and got up. "Damn, my shoes are still on."

"What?"

"I'm hanging up." And I did. I eased my bedroom door closed, to ensure that Frank wouldn't see her and think the worst. I heard Frank fall into the main door and cry out; saying I was taking too long. I knocked on the door before opening it, finally. "Happy?"

"What took you so long? I've been out here for almost half an hour. Is the ringer too soft for you to hear?!"

"You haven't been calling for that long..." I flipped my phone open to see it saying 12, yes 12, missed calls from Pansy Boy. "Are you desperate?"

"Yeah, I am. Nobody's on my side. Nobody's trying to help. And nobody fucking cares."

I glared. "Thanks, Frank. Our friendship means a lot."

"Well, I'm being serious." Frank moved past me and walked into the kitchen before stopping. "I thought you were sober-"

I grabbed the whiskey bottle from him and put it back down on a high up shelf. "It's Mikey's not mine. He just had a craving. I don't know. I just came home and he was shirtless with-" I stopped myself and censored out the Carson events.

"With?"

"With all these bottles. He was completely bused."

"Ooh...hey, do you still have that thing I bought Carson? It's still in your room, right?"

I moved over towards my room slowly. "What thing?"

He walked near me. "You know the huge raccoon with the bracelet, necklace, and earrings-"

I stepped in front of the door. "It's not in there."

"What is with you?"

I shook my head, bad idea not paying attention. Frank opened the door and darted in. I bit my lip and turned. "It's not what it-"

He bounced on the bed, the Carson-less bed. "I'm surprised just how messy this room is. Your mother would be so ashamed."

I looked around. "Where the hell..." I looked over to Frank. "...did I put it?"

"I put it in the closet."

I walked over to the closet, hoping like crazy that she wasn't going to pop out. My fears were not exactly cured when she stumbled out of the connected bathroom.

"Gerard, I'm so sorry about last night-" I turned as she stopped and Frank stood. "Why is he here?"

"I should be asking why you're here."

"I'm not dealing with this."

I exhaled and sat as they fought.

"Carson, come on. I didn't mean to hurt you-"

"Why didn't you call me during the tour?"

I looked up and saw him choke.

"I-I...I'm sorry. I would have but-"

"I don't want excuses...Gerard, will you drive me to the doctor?"

"Why are you going to the doctor? What's wrong?"

"Frank, I told you. I'm not dealing with this, now."

"Frank, shut up. Carson, go get in my car." I got up after Carson left. "Listen, she's on the verve of divorcing you-"

"You slept with my wife."

"No...well...Mikey got her drunk-"

"So, Mikey slept with her?!"

"No, actually I don't know. I think I got here before anything could happen. She's in the car so I'll just call you when she's with the doctor...by the way, why's she going in?"

Frank sat. "I really don't know. She's been sick and throwing up but I don't know." I nodded and started to leave. "Hey, G, tell her she can have the apartment. I have what I need in my car and a hotel room. It's her apartment, anyway."

I nodded. "I'll tell her...And I'll tell you what the doctor says."

"I know I hurt her but I still love her."

"I know."


_______
Sometimes I hate my own writing. Oh and I'm gonna start doing requests. I have NO idea where the rest is. I know about how some of it happens but other parts I don't remember. So if you have a request of a story you want me to do, please inform me. I try to keep up with the reviews and to respond back so check that also. You can either request here or on Quizilla, or by email, or by Fanworks.org, or by whateverothersitei'mon. Just tell me. Now...I should find the rest.

Give me at least 5 reviews for this chapter and I'm definately start searching for the rest. Um'kay?

~xoxoerikaxoxo~
Sign up to rate and review this story