Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Christmas

Prt - 3

by ClassoftheTitans_fan 5 reviews

Finally updated!!!!

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Published: 2007-01-12 - Updated: 2007-01-13 - 1114 words

1Ambiance
Sorry for taking so long!!! I know it's past Christmas, forgive me. So yes, this irresponsible authour is now updating the story many of you've been so patient about!!!

It was now Christmas Day is the brownstone house. The crunchy snow outside was still falling, the neighbourhood had a nice sweet chanting sounds coming from the birds. All was silent and calm until someone screeched happily in the brownstone house.

Neil was the first up yelling presents! At the top of his lungs trying to grasps everyone's attention. He was still in his red shiny pajamas with his eye patch (that thing you know!) around his neck. He danced happily and ran into Jay's room bouncing on his bed excitedly.

"Jay! Get up!!!" Neil said impatiently. Jay was usually the first up, but Neil was too full of joy to stay asleep. It was this day he didn't mind so much to not get his beauty sleep.

Jay rolled around and groaned. He tried shooing Neil away. "I'll be downstairs in a moment, just...start with out me!" He said tiredly.

Neil pounced on Herry. Herry didn't feel a thing, so Neil decided to run to the kitchen to catch Herry's attention.

"Last night's burger...this should do the trick." Neil slid out of the kitchen back into Herry's room. He put it right under his nose so he could smell the nice meat and bread of the burger.

Neil's theory was right.

"mmmmm, what's the heaven tasting smell." He slowly opened his eyes.

"Here! It's all yours!" Neil handed it to him and jumped out of the room.

Odie stepped out from his bedroom door rubbing his sleepy eyes.

"Neil, would you keep it down a bit..."

"Presents!" He shouted once more.

Odie snapped out of his sleepiness and ran straight for the living room but stopped dead in his tracks when he saw Archie still sleeping on the couch.

He nudged him lightly. As everyone, including the girls and minus Jay came in.

"mmmmm." Herry munched on his burger.

Atlanta laughed when she saw Archie crooked on the couch and drooling off his pillow. Then she saw the mess on the ground full of tissues. She giggled some more and kneeled down next to Archie. She leaned in...close....and...

She whacked him on the forehead with her two fingers flicking at him.

Archie let out a snort and the 5 laughed.

Archie woke up suddenly and uncomfortably surprisingly. (Lol wow lost of 'ly' s in there)

Archie rubbed off his drool and flakily smiled at Atlanta.

She stuck her tongue out at him. He stuck it back out to her.

"I see you enjoyed my present." She laughed.

"Oh hardy har har."

She gave him a smug smile.

They all crowded around the tree.

Herry crunched, ate, and stuffed himself full of burgers through the morning. Theresa just starred at him disgustingly.

"What?" He managed to say through a mouth full.

Neil sat in the spot where there were most presents. Odie and Herry sat on either side of him and Atlanta was in the middle of Theresa and Archie.

"Okay, should we start?" Odie asked.

"Yes!" Neil jumped he quickly rummaged through them and found one for Herry from himself.

"Here you go Herry." He threw it at him. Then he found a very small one for him...from...Archie.

Archie glanced at his way suspiciously and with a very toothily smile.

Atlanta picked one up and it was from Odie to her.

Herry ripped his present between bites. It took him a while to open one, who knew how long it would take him to open them all.

Neil starred at him annoyingly and just decided to it for him.

"Oh here let me help you with that!" He pulled half of the golden paper wrapped by him.

"Oh thanks." He said, "uhhh."

"Totally perfect for him..." Archie said blankly. He just blinked his eyes to see how Herry would react.

Herry held up his present. "A dictionary?"

"Yeah!" Neil said with a smile.

Herry rubbed his head. "Uh, thanks?"

"No prob."

Theresa and Atlanta just laughed.

Jay came in with sleepy eyes. He nudged Theresa with his foot a bit.

Theresa quickly turned around.

"Jay! Hold on." She walked up in her pink nightgown. She covered it with a pink sweater and had her hair tied up in a ponytail with a pink lululemon headband.

She looked under the tree and saw Jay's present.

She picked it up and handed it to him.

"Merry Christmas Jay." She kissed him on the cheek under his tired eye.

"Thanks Theresa." He sat in the couch behind her.

He wouldn't open it up quite yet though.


Odie got the newest high tech computer from Jay. The coolest and newest ipod, which was even in stores yet, from Theresa. New clothes from Neil with bath soaps. Coupons to the most filling restaurants in New Olympia, from Herry. The whole series of Odie's favourite book Harry Potter, from Archie. And a new weapon for himself, a shielded device, from Atlanta.

Herry got the dictionary from Neil of course. He also had gotten coupons and gift cards to his favourite restaurants and food stops.

Neil got clothes from his favourite expensive stores, the sweetest scented candles and soaps. From Archie he gotten Neil a so-called really good brand of shampoo called Mirror Standout. Archie couldn't believe his eyes when he saw that brand name.

Neil had given Atlanta an expensive hair straightener. Archie, a brand new shirt. Theresa, a Chanel perfume. And last but not least Jay, a massager.

"Oh yes, perfect." Jay said and plugged it in right away. Theresa laughed and hugged him as she lay next to him.

"Why won't you open your present?" She asked him. She didn't even think about her present.

"I'm going to open it tonight. And if you stay, I'll give you yours. But if you won't, I will now." Odie, Herry and Neil were heading home tonight and Archie and Atlanta were still deciding. And Theresa has not spoken yet.

She starred at his lips as she hugged his stomach.

"I will Jay, I'll stay." She smiled. He smiled. It's not like her father would care if she came. He was even busy on Christmas!

The two happy couple lay on the couch adoring the snow outside.

"So what'd you get me?" Atlanta hit Archie's shoulder with hers.
He gave a perky smile.

Archie starred at her with blank eyes.

"Here you go." He didn't lay his eyes off her and handed her a tissue.

She took it from him. "Thanks..." She punched his shoulder lightly.



Sign up to rate and review this story