Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > A Life Of Lies

2- Funny Little Chap

by HauntedTears 4 reviews

A funny little chap, not everyday you run into someone and they refere you to "that bitch Kim's friend" and leave you feeling dumbstruck.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Humor, Romance - Characters: Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2007-01-13 - Updated: 2007-01-13 - 891 words

0Unrated
Disclaimer: Don't own a thing apart from my characters and da plot i suppose!

I didn't expect to get reviews for the intro, but a big thanks to pinkkissypetefreak, lady_venom_x, cutegirl12356 and SafeFromRobotsDAMN for reviewing, you guys are awesome!

Now on with the chappie!
The title makes me laugh hehe




"SAMANTHA! SCHOOL! UP! NOW!" a voice yelled from outside my bedroom door, that voice could only be my mothers, gah.
Mondays, hate them or love them, I don't do Mondays, more to the fact I didn't want to see Kim, she was bound to fill me in on that flaming party she went too over the weekend, she had wanted me to go, but I refused.
Dragging myself out of bed I had a quick shower and put on some simple jeans, black t-shirt, black boots and tied my hair up in a messy bun, time for todays make-up, so I put on my eyeliner and red eyeshadow and decided no lip gloss today.

I rushed downstairs to find my mother on the phone, ignoring her I walked into the kitchen a grabbed some toast, picked up my bag and slammed the door shut as hard as I could, so my mother knew I was gone.
Ever since the divorce my mother couldn't give a damn about me, she was like Kim, always partying and coming home with some guy, it made me slightly sick, as soon as I finish this year at school the better as I can then get out of here and start my own life and focus on my artwork and maybe my author skills.
My love of artwork was something my mother and Kim didn't find interesting, in fact none on my "friends" found it interesting, in fact, they found it funny, it was another thing to add to my list of reasons why I shouldn't of hung around with them.

I had always had my eye on one group of people, they didn't give a shit about what people thought about them, there were my kind of people, Kim and the girls were always poking fun at them and their artwork, it pissed me off no end.
My goal in life was to talk to at least one of them one day, but I didn't really see much hope, they probably thought I was like the rest of them, which I can proudly say, I certainly am not!

As I was walking down the street that leads to my school, I had long since eaten the toast, I felt myself colide with someone or something and fell to the ground, why of all days did it have to happen now, gah, my luck is running out.
I looked in front on my and saw a rather short guy, he had black hair with blond at the sides, lip and nose piercings, he then helped me up, which made me feel very embarassed.
"Oh I'm sorry..." I said and realised I didn't know his name, but I recognized him as one of the boys from that gang.
"Frank" he said and gave me a small glare, friendly little chap isn't he?
"Hey your friends with that bitch Kim?" he suddenly said and his face went slightly rigid.
I felt my face burning, "Well, yeah" I said, it wasn't the best thing to be known as.
He spat on the ground, "Tell her to stay away from me and Mikey, were not interested" he said and walked away, leaving me totally dumbstruck to what had just happened.

*

I was down by my locker shoving some of my books in when then...
"SAM!"
I heard someone yell and I saw Kim running towards me, beaming, that only meant one thing, she had got off with someone, which wasn't new, but not something I wanted to hear right now.
"Hi Kim, how was the party?" I asked, wanting to get it over and done with in case she started talking while eating lunch.
"Great, I snogged these two guys" she said and giggled, maybe they had been this Frank and that Mikey?
"Did one of them by any chance have black hair with blonde streaks and piercings?" I asked her and raised my eyebrow slightly, I could tell one of them probably had by her expression.
She giggled again, "Yeah, I dunno who he was, cute guy, why you do you fancy him?!" she said and a smirk spread across her face, now what had I got myself in for.
"No, I just ran into him this morning and told me to tell you that him and Mikey are not interested, he was a funny little chap" I said hoping that would make more sense to her than it did me, although I think I knew what it was about, but the thought made me shiver.
Kim shrugged, "Oh well, plenty more guys in the school and you have to come to Tom's party this weekend, I'm gonna so hook you up with someone!" she said, I groaned slightly, but before I could answer the bell rang and she dragged me off to maths, a living nightmare if there ever was one.



hehe I hope that makes sense, cos I kinda just added loads of stuff, review please!
I also will try and add another chapter today!



Sign up to rate and review this story