Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > you didn't tell me it was HIM!

chapter 2:Hello! Im ...

by smokeyozzy 7 reviews

who is the mystery man? well, read it and find out, silly! And remember kids, the only way you can make it in life is if you Review!

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-01-13 - Updated: 2007-01-14 - 647 words

0Unrated
Disclaimer:I don't own anything sobs WHY DO PEOPLE HAVE TO GO AND RUIN MY FUN BY OWNING THEMSELVES?sobs more anyways, i own my characters and the plot, so i guess i own something.

A/N: Here it is peoples! Chapter two of my wonderful story! cough yea right cough Hey, shut up! Anyways, here it is, so read and review peoples, u know the drill!
_____________________________________________________________________

"Hi, im Ryan Ross." He said, holding his hand out to her to shake.

"I know," Katrina said as she took his hand and shook it "Im Katrina, you wanna come in or are you just gonna stand in the hall all night?" She asked Ryan, as he looked at her confused.

"Oh, yea." He laughed as he followed her into her room, looking around "It's just that-"

"Lemme guess," Katrina smirked "you expected me to be some crazy fan who is totally in love with you. And you expected me to jump on you or sumthin?"

"Well, yea." Ryan Laughed.

"Nope, thats more like my friend Breanne." Katrina joked.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Katrina's Point of View

"Anyways, I like B-" wait, what am i thinking? I almost told him I was in love with his best friend.

"Come on, you can tell me." Ryan pleaded with what looked like his best attempt on puppy dog eyes. Oh god, how can i not tell him when he just looked at me like that?

"Fine. But you have to promise not to tell." I said.

"I promise, just tell me!" Ryan was getting impatient, i could tell.

"I like Brendon!" I blurted out, i knew i blushed, i could feel it.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Ryan's Point of View

"Aww, come on Kat, don't be embarassed. I mean, it's not like it's the biggest secret in the world, you have posters of him everywhere." I laughed, gesturing to the walls. She blushed more, I felt bad, that probably wasn't the best thing to say to her. Like I said, I was inexperienced with girls, all my friends were boys. And no, im not gay, im talking about friend friends, not girlfriends.

Then I got the greatest idea. Brendon was single. I couldn't count on it, but Katrina seemed to be his type.

"Im sorry Kat, I wasn't thinking." I said as i hugged her. "It's okay." she mumbled as she hugged me back, i felt as if we had been friends for years. I felt like i had to make it up to her. I didn't know why, I just had to.

"How about me, you, and the guys hang out tommorow?" I asked, knowing she would say yes.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Katrina's Point of View

"Of Course!" I said, perking up again. Ryan smiled.

"Teddy-Bear!" Ryan's mom yelled, I giggled, Ryan blushed and shoved me for laughing.

"Coming Ma!" he yelled back to her.

"Here," he said, handing me a piece of paper with his cellphone number on it, "whats your?" he asked taking out his cellphone number and programming my number in as I told it to him. "I'll talk to the guys and then call you when we can hang out, ok?" he asked.

"Yea." I nodded. "Wait Ry, I was supposed to go shopping with Breanne tommorow." I remembered.

"Oh." he said, thinking "Well, she can come too, I guess." he said as he headed for my door.

"Ok, bye Ryan." I said to him.

"Bye Kat, talk to you later." he said as he walked out.

___________________________________________________________________

A/N: Thats it, peoples! was it good? tell me, cuz if you dont I won't continue updating it. Oh, and I have a question, did any of u think the mystery man was Brendon? If so why? im takin a survey, just answer in ur review. kk, byebye! and i'll try to review asap! just remember, the only way to make it anywhere in life is to review! :D
Sign up to rate and review this story