Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > China Patters, Wedding Rings, and Infidelity

Love's suicide

by Meg2005 1 review

(Rating for future chapters) True Loves first kiss, a kiss taken at the beginning of a life together. A young, and very secret, marriage is tested when Brendon and Chelsea are put through the norma...

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2007-01-13 - Updated: 2007-01-14 - 914 words

0Unrated
Chelsea was startled awake by a low voice singing the words to the song she become accustomed to hearing every so often coming from her boyfriends' mouth. The truth was she had heard the song none stop since the year 1997 when it came out and their relationship began. They were ten; their love blossomed into something purely envious to everyone set in their path. Almost ten years later, both were in so far over their heads it was hard to breathe. 'And tell me we belong together, dress it up with the trappings of love. I'll be captivated, I'll hang from your lips... she heard as Brendon walked around the room in nothing but his skimpies. 'I thought you would like that.' He smiled as he crawled up the bed towards his girlfriend. 'I love waking up to your voice.' She smiled tiredly with her eyes still closed. 'I love waking you up with my voice.' Brendon sighed kissing her eye lids one at a time. 'Brendon?' 'What baby.' Brendon sighed back playing with the ring he had placed on her ring finger when they were 17 in an illegal ceremony that to this day no one knows about. 'Tell me we'll always be in love.' 'We'll always be in love.' He said flatly. 'You punk, tell me like you mean it, Like it's real, like for the rest of your life, I'll be the only one you love.' She said as Brendon lay facing her while he laced their hands together. 'Chelsea, you are the only girl I will ever love with all my heart.' Brendon said as he brought both her hands up and kissed them at the same time. 'Thank you babe.' She smiled as she moved closer to him as he lay on his back. Chelsea draped one leg over his and laid her head down on his chest as they cuddled in a nameless hotel, in a nameless city, as beautiful snow fell covering the world in a layer of beauty.

The car stereo blasted I'll be by Edwin McCain. The song that symbolized more then just a relationship to the young couple, it symbolized everything they lived for. For Chelsea and Brendon, it was their fantasy. 'Chelsea?' Brendon asked as he held her in his arms both wearing formal wear from the senior prom both filled with enough emotion they could fill the world. 'Yeah Brendon.' Chelsea answered lifting her head off his shoulder. 'Do you love me?' he asked. 'Brendon, I've always loved you.' 'Then marry me Chels.' He said pulling a simple diamond ring out of his coat pocket. 'What?' 'Marry me, tonight.' Brendon asked. 'Are you insane? We're 17.' 'Chelsea, I love you. I'm leaving to record in a little over six weeks and I want to know when I come back, you'll still be mine.' 'Brendon, it's only six weeks, we've been together since we were ten, nothing is going to change babe.' Chelsea said resting a hand on his cheek. 'Marry me.' He asked again. Chelsea smiled and pressed her lips against his, taking his hand and leading him to his car that sat opened up with the song on repeat. 'How old are you?' the minister asked in the cheap chapel that Brendon and Chelsea stood in. 'Seventeen, both of us.' Brendon said looking at Chelsea. 'Can I see a driver's license?' he asked giving Brendon a skeptical look. 'Sure.' He said pulling out his wallet and taking Chelsea's driver's license out of her hand. 'Alright, if you two are sure you want to get married then I can't stop you.' The man said with a weak smile. Brendon and Chelsea had just left the prom. Chelsea's dress fit the situation perfectly. The dress was a light purple color strapless dress with a poofy skirt with layers and layers of un-even pieces. She looked like a princess in the dress and felt like one too. 'Brendon Boyd Urie, do you take Chelsea to be your lawfully wedded wife. Will you love her, comfort her, honor and keep her, in sickness and in health, for richer for poorer for better for worse, in sadness and in joy, to cherish and continually bestow upon her your heart's deepest devotion, forsaking all others, keep yourself only unto her as long as you both shall live?' the minister asked as Brendon looked at Chelsea. 'I do.' He said softly caressing her hand. 'Chelsea Elizabeth Reeves, do you take Brendon to be your lawfully wedded husband. Will you love him, comfort him, honor and keep him in sickness and in healthy, for richer, for poorer, for better, for worse, in sadness and in joy, to cherish and continually bestow upon him your heart's deepest devotion, forsaking all others, keep yourself only unto her as long as you both shall live?' he asked looking at Chelsea as a tear rolled down her cheek. 'I will.' She squeaked out. 'By the power vested in my by the state of Nevada, I know pronounce you husband and wife, Brendon, you may kiss your bride.' He said. Brendon smiled wrapping his arms around her waist feeling the smooth silk fabric under his fingers as he pulled her close to him looking into her beautiful green eyes. He smiled while running a hand through her perfect hair. Chelsea let her forehead rest against Brendon's before feeling his soft, plump lips caress hers. Chelsea felt something she had never felt before, it was true love.
Sign up to rate and review this story