Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > China Patters, Wedding Rings, and Infidelity

A day in the life.

by Meg2005 1 review

A day in the life.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2007-01-13 - Updated: 2007-01-14 - 986 words

0Unrated
Brendon felt himself smile as Chelsea moved slightly pushing herself against him just that much more as the day moved on and they lay in bed together through out the morning.

'Someone is at the door.' Chelsea said picking her head up as there was a persistent knocking on the hotel room door.

'It's probably one of the guys; we have to leave soon for Denver.' Brendon replied standing up and walking to the door. Chelsea sat up as well as Hailey and Elizabeth walked into the room.

'Hey babe, I'm going to get breakfast with the guys.' Brendon said walking over to the bed where the girls were sitting.

'Alright.' She smiled as Brendon pressed his lips to hers biting her lips playfully before parting and winking at her.

'I love you.' He smiled before walking out of the room.

'So you and Brendon are better now?' Hailey asked.

'Yeah, I just lost it last night. I don't know why.' Chelsea said, 'I still feel bad about yelling at him in front of everyone.'

'Everyone gets mad and blow up at some point. Brendon isn't mad about it. He knew you were mad He knew why you were mad. It's okay.' Hailey smiled.

'I know but it wasn't his fault.'

'You were just mad.'

'I want to go home. I hate being on the road.' Chelsea complained.

I know, so do we, so do the guys.'

'Brendon loves being on the road so much.' Chelsea smiled.

'You and Brendon are going to get married. I can feel it.' Elizabeth said.

Chelsea smiled, knowing what they didn't know. 'We need to get ready to go. You know how Zach gets when we are late to things.' Chelsea said getting up off the bed.

'I HATE YOU!' Chelsea yelled throwing a shoe at Brendon as he walked back into the room with Starbucks in hand.

'What did I do this time?' he asked ducking another shoe.

'I'm sorry.' Chelsea said sitting down on the bed as tears over came her.

'Baby, what is going on with you lately?' Brendon asked taking her into his arms as he comforted her.

'I don't know. I hate being on the road so much but I'm here because I want to be with you.' Chelsea cried.

'Honey, if you want to go home, you can go home whenever you want to. I understand. I know you don't like to travel that's okay.'

'It's not. This is your career. This is what you have decided to do with your life and I knew that when we got married and I had to accept that and I have. I just want time with you that I don't have to share with fans, or the guys, or a camera.' She cried.

'Next time we have a day off you and I. We'll spend the day together doing whatever you want. We'll go shopping and eat at a fancy restaurant or we'll stay in a hotel all day ordering room service, taking bubble baths, and making love.' He smiled.

'Promise?'

'You'd better believe it baby.' He smiled as he swept her tears away.

'I love you.' She smiled.

'I love you more.' He smiled leaning down to kiss her as the door burst open and Zach walked in.

'You two have five minutes to be on the bus or next time we stay in a hotel you two aren't rooming together.' He threatened. Chelsea got up and pulled on her jacket followed by Brendon.

'Do you want to watch a movie with me?' Chelsea asked coming in to find Brendon on his computer.

'I guess so. What did you have in mind?'

'You, me, a blanket, some cuddling, and maybe paying a little attention to the movie going on in the background.' She smiled as she held the collar of his shirt as he stood in front of him with both hands resting on her butt.

'I meant movie wise but I like the sound of that.' He smiled.

'Oh well I really don't care about the movie. I really just want to make out.' She smiled seeing the look at his face.

'I have an idea then. How about we forget the movie, crawl into the bunk and make out. It's darker in there and Spencer won't whine when he walks into the back to do the same thing with Hailey.'

'I like the way your mind works Mr. Urie.'

'I like the way you look with out clothes on Mrs. Urie.' He whispered.

'You're a perv.' She said turning around and walking back towards their bunk.

'Panic, Fifteen minutes.' Zach said walking through to tell the guys about the curtain call.

'Have a good show tonight.' Chelsea said as Brendon finished warming up.

'Are you going to watch or go back to the bus with the girls?'

'I'm not sure.'

'You haven't watched in a while. Stay and watch me please?' he asked pouting out his lip.

'Okay.' She smiled.

'LET'S GO!' a guy yelled.

'I love you.' Brendon said giving Chelsea a quick kiss before running off towards the stage.

'I love you too.' Chelsea smiled as she watched as Brendon began his performance.

Brendon smiled as he felt the bus roll down the high way. The only sound reaching his ears was the soft singing of John Mayer playing from Chelsea's ipod as she slept next to him. He chuckled softly remembering what she said about him.

'Brendon I love you. I love you so much, I would never leave you...unless John Mayer confessed his undying love for me, then you're on your own babe.'

Brendon felt Chelsea roll over and cuddle into his side. For the first time in a while, Brendon felt like he was where he was suppose to be in life. He smiled falling asleep exactly where he should be: With Chelsea on a tour bus.
Sign up to rate and review this story