Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > China Patters, Wedding Rings, and Infidelity

The tip of the iceberg

by Meg2005 1 review

This secret is bursting at the seems.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2007-01-14 - Updated: 2007-01-14 - 1545 words

0Unrated
'Has anyone seen Chelsea?' Brendon asked frantically that morning as the buses sat outside a venue in Kansas City.

'She left with Hailey a while ago. She said something about breakfast and some homework.' Spencer said.

'Where did they go?' Brendon persisted.

'I don't know. She has a cell phone for a reason, what do I look like, her day planner?'

'She does have her phone then.' Brendon said looking around for the first phone he could find.

'What? I'm doing homework.' Chelsea whined as Ryan's number popped up on her caller id.

'I love how you leave me in the middle of the night and just disappear.' Brendon pouted.

'Brendon, it's not the middle of the night it's 12:45. You wouldn't wake up besides the last time I did homework the only education I got was sex Ed. I'll be back soon.'

'But I want you back now.' He whined.

'Sorry honey, I have to have this ready to e-mail by three o'clock. I'm almost done. Go play with the guys, I'm sure they are bored. Spencer must be going crazy. I kidnapped Hailey.'

'He doesn't seem like it. He and Ryan are playing guitar hero.'

'Alright, well come find me when you get back. I didn't get my morning kiss.'

'What are you five? Go brush your teeth. Your morning breath is gross.'

'I'm just going to pretend I didn't hear that, tell you I love you and let you get back to your homework so you can come back faster.'

I love you too Brendon.'

'He's really whiney today.'

'Where's the baby?' Chelsea asked as Jon and Ryan sat looking through a bag.

'He's pouting in his bunk so unless you're hiding some form of lingerie hidden in that mass of sweats you are wearing. You're in for some pretty hard core pouting.' Ryan said looking her up and down.

'Please, all I have to do is bat my eye lashes at him.'

'Yeah right. He might be wrapped around your finger but not that badly.'

'Wanna bet?'

'Yeah, you go back there and get him to kiss you in the next say minute and a half and I'll give you twenty bucks, if he's mad at you, you give me twenty bucks. How's that sound?'

'Too easy. You're on Ross.'

'Brendon!' Chelsea called through the bus.

'In the back Chels.' He called back as she walked in. Brendon was sitting on the couch reading a magazine with his classes covering his eyes as he sat in his red plaid pajama pants and a band tee shirt, his hair was messed up and he looked like he had just rolled out of bed.

'I missed you baby.' Chelsea smiled moving the magazine from his hands as she straddled his hips while Ryan stood in the door way.

'You did?' he asked.

'Oh you have no idea.' Chelsea smiled leaning down to kiss his neck. She trailed from the nap of his neck up to his lips where he kissed back hungrily.

'Damn it!' Ryan said from the door way.

'Oh that's right, pay up Ross.' Chelsea said parting from the kiss as Ryan handed her a twenty and slumped back to the front of the bus.

'What was that about?' Brendon asked.

'Ryan said you were pouting and that you were mad at me. I told him that you weren't mad at me and that all I had to do was come back here and kiss you and you'd be okay. He didn't believe me.'

'So you bet?'

'Basically.'

'You're finally starting to get the hang of living with guys aren't you?' He laughed.

'What do you have to do today?' Chelsea asked after Brendon had gone back to his magazine and she was sitting next to him flipping channels on the satellite.

'We have an interview for some magazine at 4 then we have a meet and greet then we have a show.' Brendon said absent mindedly.

'Oh.' Chelsea said in about the same tone.

'That brings up a good point. I want to tell you something before you find out from someone else and get mad at me because I didn't tell you.' He started.

Chelsea looked up at him and glared, 'Chill out, it's not bad. I don't think you're going to like it much but it's not horrible.'

'What?'

'There is a guy that is coming to spend three days with us. He's writing an article in some magazine about us and he's going to be living on the bus with us.' Brendon broke, 'He'll be here while you're here.'

'Fantastic.' Chelsea said sarcastically, 'When?'

'I think next Monday through Wednesday.'

'You think?'

'I think that's what Zach said. He said he also needed to talk to you about something when you got a free minute.'

'But Beary he always yells at me about something.' Chelsea whined.

'He has nothing to yell at you about, just go talk to him.' Brendon said forcing Chelsea up before slapping her butt and pushing her towards the front of the bus.

'Have you broken it to Chels yet?' Spencer asked sitting down with Brendon.

'Yeah. She whined.' He laughed.

'So did I.' Spencer said causing Brendon to laugh even more.

'You wanted to talk to me?' Chelsea asked as she found Zach sitting up by the driver.

'Hey Chels. Yeah I did.' Zach said as he motioned for her to sit down in the seat across from him, 'So since you're here I'm assuming Brendon broke the news to you that we're going to have a visitor on the bus for a few days.'

'Yeah he did.' Chelsea whined.

'Okay good. I know you're going to hate it as you always do but I just wanted to remind you that everything that is said or done is going to be put into the magazine. This is more of a warning for Brendon over you but I figured you could help to keep him inline over those three days.'

'What am I suppose to do.'

'You're his girlfriend. Make sure he watches what he says. No cracks about showers or sex or articles of clothing being lost.'

'Have you ever tried to censor what he says? It's like trying to keep a dog away from his chew toy.'

'I know. Bribe him do whatever you have to do. The band doesn't need any bad press at the moment.' Zach informed her.

'Alright I'll see what I can do.'

'Chelsea there is something else I want to talk to you about. It's come up rather recently.'

'What?'

'There are rumors going around about you and Brendon.'

'What else is new?'

'These are serious enough that the record label has been looking into them.'

'What is it?'

'Some tabloid ran a story a few weeks ago about you and Brendon being married.'

'What?'

'Apparently a jeweler in New York said that Brendon made a rather large purchase. A minister in Las Vegas said he married you two almost three years ago, and there is a picture of you and Brendon holding hands and you wearing that large purchase Brendon made on your left ring finger.' Zach said, 'I don't know if it's true or not, I don't care if you guys are married or not but the rumor needs to be smashed and not a word of it while the reporter is here got it? I've heard you and Brendon talk about marriage and Mr. and Mrs. Urie. None of that while he's here got it?'

'Yeah I got it.' Chelsea said looking down.

'Chels, the rumor will blow over sooner or later. I'm not worried about the tabloids. I'm worried about what the record company but more so what Bob Waters is going to say if he finds out it's true. Fueled by Ramen won't really do anything about it but Waters might. He's all about the single looking band and a member being married is not a single looking band.'

'Okay I got it. I'll tell Brendon and I'll get him to keep his mouth shut.'

'Thanks Chelsea. I'm glad you're the rash one of the couple.'

'No problem.' Chelsea said getting up and walking towards the back meeting Brendon half way up, 'We need to talk.' She whispered.

'About what?'

'Next week, the reporter, a story that was fun in the tabloids last week.' Chelsea said looking up at him.

'Alright, when we stop in the next half hour, we'll talk. Should I be worried about it?' he asked.

'Maybe a little bit. I am.' Chelsea said looking up at him.

The color drained from Brendon's face as he looked down at him, 'Is it horrible bad?'

'No, it's just something we need to be careful about.' She whispered, 'Don't worry to much about it baby. It'll be okay.' She smiled pressing her lips to his before pulling him into a much needed hug.

Though Chelsea's attempt to put his mind at ease had helped him a little, The wheels in his head were turning. Brendon couldn't shake the feeling that something bad was about to cause some major drama in his life. A can of worms was about to be opened and when it is finally opened it's going to explode
Everywhere.
Sign up to rate and review this story