Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > China Patters, Wedding Rings, and Infidelity

A reporter comes to visit.

by Meg2005 0 reviews

With the onset of the first interview of the tour, Chelsea becomes a little apprehensive about his presents but her nerves are soon put to ease when she and Brendon realize it'll be easier then the...

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [!!!] - Published: 2007-01-14 - Updated: 2007-01-15 - 1215 words

0Unrated
'So what did Zach want to talk to you about?' Brendon asked as he and Chelsea walked together towards the venue entrance.

'A tabloid ran a story last week claiming we are married.' Chelsea said looking at him.

'Well...we are.'

'I know but no one else knows. Zach said that the record label and more importantly your manager was looking into the rumors. The tabloid had a jeweler's name, the minister that married us and pictures of you and I.'

'Well they can't have pictures from when you and I did it. We were seventeen.'

'I know that, the reason Zach brought it up was because he said that you had to censor what you say while the reporter is here. No more marriage cracks or sex jokes. You have to keep your mouth shut about anything having to do with that. And these rings.' She said motioning towards her diamond ring 'Have to come off while he is here.'

'Why?'

'Because if it even hints towards us being married, he could say something about it and we could bust open.'

'I don't like it when you don't wear your rings.'

'I know that but it's only for a few days.'

'I know.'

'We'll be alright Brendon.' Chelsea smiled holding his hands while Brendon looked at the ground.

'I love you.' Brendon said looking up at her from the ground, 'I love you so much.'

'I love you more, Beary.' She smiled resting her hands on his forearms as he laid his hands on her hips.

The weekend quickly went by; the girls passed the time by cleaning the bus, the boys passed the time by messing up everything they had cleaned. Brendon and Ryan ended up on the couch at least one of those nights after making a huge mess after Chelsea and Elizabeth had managed to get the whole place clean and smelling like a normal bus again.

'HEY GIRLS!' Zach yelled as he stepped on to the bus. Chelsea and Hailey sat at the table with books scattered on top of each other cluttering the table while their lap tops sat on the very edge next to the wall. Elizabeth and Cassie sat across from them on the other table swapping magazines.

'In here Zach.' Chelsea said not looking up from her homework.

'Girls this is Richard Riley. He writes for spin magazine.' Zach said introducing the girls, 'Richard, this is Chelsea and Hailey the brainiacs of the bus, and this is Cassie and Elizabeth.' Zach said turning around.

'Nice to meet you girls.' He said paying close attention to Chelsea who was currently writing on a sheet of paper. Richard closely examined the hand Chelsea was writing with, which happened to be her left hand. He found nothing shiny and expensive littering that finger as he looked for a diamond ring, 'I'm assuming these are the girlfriends?'

'Some of them.' Zach said before yelling for the boys.

'How long have you two been together?' Richard asked as Brendon and Chelsea sat on a couch in the back slumped back watching Center stage. The only thing signaling a relationship between the two was the way that Brendon loosely held Chelsea's hand, lacing their fingers together in an affectionate manner.

'We were childhood sweethearts.' Brendon answered, 'Our parents knew each other and set us up on a play date when we were ten, and we've been together every since.' He replied looking over at Chelsea who was enveloped in the movie.

'Any marriage plans?'

'No, we're only nineteen, why would we be getting married?' Brendon asked.

'Does she always travel with you?' he asked.

'No usually she stays home to go to school. This was a trial and error kind of thing this semester to see if it was possible to go to school and be on tour.'

'How's it working out?'

'It's hard because she doesn't watch shows, she does homework, she doesn't really tour with the band, she works on homework much of the time. Hailey does the same but at the end of the day she kicks back and does some relaxing.' Brendon smiled.

'Chelsea, how do you feel about Brendon being in a band and touring all the time?' Richard asked.

'He and the guys have worked so hard to get to where they are. I couldn't be prouder of him.'

'Even if it means taking a back burner in the relationship.'

'Brendon knows the boundaries. He respects them. He knows when he needs to spend time with me and when it's okay to party. He use to not be so good at that but he's gotten better here lately.' She laughed looking over at him.

Brendon and Chelsea went back to watching their movie as Richard sat in the room with them just observing the couple. Chelsea was curled up on the couch wearing a pair of dark blue sweat pants with a tee shirt from high school. Her hair was in low braided pig tails and she had light make up on. Brendon sat with his arm around her shoulders giving the top of her head light kisses every so often as the movie continued.

'I'm going to go to bed.' Chelsea yawned a while later as the bus rolled down the high way. The girls and the band plus Zach and Richard were all seated in the back of the bus playing games, talking, or flipping through the channels.

Chelsea got various goodnights from people as Brendon stood up with her pulling her into a hug wrapping his arms around her neck. 'I love you.' He whispered low enough to where she was the only one to hear. Chelsea smiled as she ran a hand up and down his back.

'Goodnight.' She smiled before kissing his cheek and walking in towards the bunk.

Chelsea and Brendon were startled awake when the bus began to shake finally coming to an abrupt stop. 'What was that?' Chelsea asked as Brendon pulled a shirt on and opened the curtains.

'Everyone up, let's go we have to get off the bus.' Zach yelled flipping on the lights.

'Why? What's going on?' Spencer asked.

'The bus ran over something in the road as has two flats. We can change them but everyone has to get off the bus.'

Chelsea pulled her sweatpants back on over her pajama shorts and pulled out a hoodie as Brendon pulled on a long sleeved shirt and a hoodie before both grabbed a pair of shoes and followed everyone out into the cold wind. 'I'm cold.' Chelsea whined as she rubbed her arms trying to warm them.

'C'mere.' Brendon said holding open his arms. Chelsea walked into Brendon's arms that he soon wrapped tightly around her. She laid her head onto his chest listening to his heart beat all while Richard made a quick note in his notebook.

Brendon looked over at the reporter knowing exactly what he was writing down. Brendon wasn't sure how to react. Was he suppose to be mad? Was he suppose to be happy? What was he suppose to do? His girlfriend was cold. That's what he is for, rock star or not, a guy is always there to keep his girl warm and that's just what Brendon was doing.
Sign up to rate and review this story