Categories > Anime/Manga > Pet Shop of Horrors > D is for...

The Evil Christmas Substance, Part I

by Eternatis 0 reviews

She should have known something was up.

Category: Pet Shop of Horrors - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor - Characters: Jill, Leon - Published: 2007-01-14 - Updated: 2007-01-14 - 176 words

0Unrated
Jill should have known something was up when Leon shushed Roy as she walked into the room.

She should have realised it was going to be bad when she caught Pat and Leon - who weren't exactly sworn enemies, but still not the best of friends - whispering in a corner in a pose you would usually associate with people who were a lot closer.

If she'd been more suspicious when even the CHIEF couldn't meet her eyes without spluttering, she wouldn't be in this situation. She wouldn't be in the grasp of two maniacs who were threatening her and wearing demented grins.

"Come on Jill," Pat coaxed, the effect marred by the camera she was brandishing. "It's not like it'll hurt you."

"Yeah, go on." Roy agreed. "You did it when you were drunk!"

"But that's - " Jill started, before her words were stolen by a very skilled, foul mouth and a warm arm wrapping around her waist. There was a click and flash from the camera, and Jill damned to hell the idiot who sold Leon mistletoe.
Sign up to rate and review this story