Categories > Anime/Manga > Pet Shop of Horrors > D is for...

The Evil Christmas Substance, Part II

by Eternatis 0 reviews

Jill's revenge.

Category: Pet Shop of Horrors - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor, Romance - Characters: Count D, Jill, Leon - Published: 2007-01-14 - Updated: 2007-01-14 - 196 words

0Unrated
Jill had been pissed. Very, very pissed. Almost homicidally so. But that was after she'd snapped out of the trance-like state she'd been in since the incident with the mistletoe. It had shut her up for most of the afternoon - the longest he'd ever known her to stay quiet.

Pat had better have got pictures.

He was still chuckling over it as he walked into the petshop, remembering the look on her face.

"Ah, Detective," D said lightly, standing and shaking out his skirts. "You just missed Miss Jill. She wanted me to do a favour for her."

"Uh-oh," Leon muttered, dropping onto the sofa. "She didn't ask you to set something on me did she? Poison my tea?"

D's eyes sparkled, and he seemed to be all-but purring/. The words "Oh /shit" sprang to mind. "Oh no detective. Her revenge was much more... creative than that."

Leon was trapped between D and the sofa. It was his own fault really; he should have known better than to leave the mistletoe lying around where Jill could pass it on to a certain evil petshop owner.

Who, as it turned out, was also a damn fine kisser.
Sign up to rate and review this story