Categories > Anime/Manga > Pet Shop of Horrors > D is for...

Love Triangles

by Eternatis 0 reviews

Leon got caught in his first love triangle when he was twelve.

Category: Pet Shop of Horrors - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor - Characters: Count D, Leon, Other - Published: 2007-01-14 - Updated: 2007-01-14 - 233 words

0Unrated
The first time Leon got caught in a love triangle, he was twelve. He and Harry had both got serious crushes on a girl who lived down the street. The trouble was, she hadn't known about it, and insisted on treating them both the same - equally nice, trying to spend equal time with them, trying not to play favourites.

They'd had a brawl over who was going to ask her out. Leon so won that fight, because he'd only got a black eye and loads of bruises on his ribs. Harry got a bloodied nose, a split lip, and the biggest bruise ever on his shin.

Of course, the girl in question heard about this and never spoke to either of them again. Such are the perils of young love.

There've been other triangles since then, and Leon nearly always got dumped for the other guy. His problems now can't be settled with a fist fight though.

Or at least, this one can't.

See, he kindasortamaybe in love with a guy, which is a hell of a problem.

The guy in question is a suspect, which is a whole new level of problematic.

The big mother of them all though, the one that requires at least three beers before it's even thought about, is that D has half the goddamn city chasing his ass.

Does that even count as a triangle any more?
Sign up to rate and review this story