Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > With A Nicht to Love.

Chapter 4: And sometimes you make me want to scream.

by XOXOshrillexXOXO 3 reviews

Brendon wants her. Ryan's pissed.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Romance - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2007-01-14 - Updated: 2007-01-14 - 1610 words

0Unrated
With a Nicht to love
Ryan Ross
Kitsuney
Panic! At The Disco
Disclaimer: I don't own anyone but Connor. Her views are strickly for the most part mine and do not present everyone...blah, blah blah. And I acutally do like Jac. She's nice. Don't bash.
A/N: And don't freaking spam my reviews with shitty messages about how I'm not right. I'm simply making a statement. The end. Oh and I found out that Ryan actually does have a new one today. Skye apparently. She's a bleach blonde. My only question is why doesn't he date REAL blondes? I mean..We are nice. But that's off topic. Not really. But in all honesty I am happy for him and I hope he doesn't screw it up [or get her pregnant]. But Brendon does NOT have a girlfriend so all the little groupies can still think of him. Everyone else is taken. Sorry kids. Girls like rockstars [in most cases]. OOH and hey...Ms. Warrfield might be coming in...
Chapter 4: And sometimes you make me want to scream.








"I'm sorry about yesterday, Conn. The time just got away with us. Today, though, is free for you to talk to me." I said releasing her from the long hug. "What do you want to talk about?"

"Alot of things." She avoided Ryan and sat next to me. "Like the CD, the sucess, the fame, the life-"

"The sex."

"Brendon, you are still a virgin."

I glared wishing something was around me so I could throw it. "But I'm not a whore." I moved my head down on her shoulder. "He's a serious man whore. Sleeps with every fake blonde in Vegas." This is when it hit me. Her hair was bleached, with black seeping through and a streak or two of purple. "Not meaning you."

"Sure, you even think he'd get that lucky. Hah, I like black hair. Real black hair."

I nodded slightly. My hair was fake black. Could this be a sign? "Right, so let's talk now."

Ryan huffed then sat down, rubbing his eye. "Would we start where we last left off?"

Connor opened her mouth then shut it. "I think we shouldn't. We'll start simple this time and try not to create that situation again."

He rolled his eyes and shook his head. This caught my attention. He wanted to set a bad mood. What is up his? "Fine."

She shook her head and tried to ignore him. "Brendon..." She stalled, looking for a question I'm sure. "I don't know. I'm not in the mood to do this now. Can we do it later?"

"Sure, it's not a problem-"

"Conn, you wanna go on a walk?"

"Not right now, no. Later?"

"Can I talk to you outside, then?"

"In a minute, sure. I just need to talk to Brend about something." She dropped her hands into her lap as Ryan glared at and left.

"About?" I asked after the door just about slammed, not due to Ryan but because the doors were heavy.

"Nothing really, I just wanted him to leave for a minute."

"What happened last time you were alone? Besides him spending the night."

"Nothing."

"Fine, then, let me tell you something." I extended my arm around her. "Pete thinks that you are waiting for a kiss...from Ryan. Is that true?"

She laughed and covered her face slightly. "No he doesn't. He knows that I wouldn't-"

"I already know you kiss Pete. No lieing."

"I honestly do not want Ryan to kiss me. And Pete's completely different. I hate him, remember?"

"Are you sure?"

"Yes."

"So, now, we blow off Ryan and we get coffee. Sound good?"

She looked up at me and let out a huge smile. "Yeah, it does." I instantly got up, pulled her to her feet, and walked out the door. Ryan was leaning against the other wall. He saw us and his face went quizzical. He reached out grabbed her arm. "We're getting coffee. We'll talk later."

"Can't you stall a few minutes?"

"No, we can't. We have an interview to finish-"

"And a date to get to, bye Ry." I pushed him off of her and walked out, my head held high.

"A date?"

"If you don't mind, only."

"Pete said you were the loner-"

"I am not. I just rather having friends then girl...I don't like dating. Your reasons support why."

"Explain."

"You don't date rockstars so you don't get used. I don't date so I don't use. It's kinda simple."

She nodded fiercfully. "Absolutely, I get it. I respect it-"

"By any chance, if I swear that I will not use you or use anyone else, will you actually go on a date-"

"Hey, look, coffee. Hah, we're here."

"Wait, one second, can I get an answer?" I held her back, not in a harsh manner, just in a quick one? "Please."

"What was the question?"

"You didn't listen?"

"No, I kinda blanked."

"Will you," I coughed, trying to catch myself, "ever go out with me?"

She shook her head. "Probably not. If you know my rules, why even bother asking?"

"Because I figured you could help me."

"How?" She walked me away from the shop.

"So, no coffee? I need help with Ryan."

"There's too many people. How so? And more so, what am I supposed to do?"

We kept walking down the street in silence. I had to figure out what to say. How was she supposed to help? "I kinda told him some things I want to take back."

"I doubt I can help-"

"I told him dating was useless. He seems like he's caught up and Pete keeps nagging me about it. If you could something-"

"Brendon, what do you want me to do? Sleep with him? Date him? What?"

She sounded more angry then 'Yes, I'll do it'. "No, you don't need to sleep with him. Can't you just try to change his mind? Do something about it? Anything will work."

"Brendon, I don't think you understand. I'm not interested in Ryan. Not in the least."

We stopped walking at the edge of a city park. "Connor, you don't have to be. Trust me, I'd rather if you didn't."

She smiled and shook her head. "Of course."

"Just trust me, help me, convince him, do something in this manner. Please. I won't tell a soul that you went against your ways-"

"How did I?"

"Come on, Connor. You really expect people to believe you just sleep in a bed with Pete?" This sentence resolved in a slap and a walk away. AKA I just screwed myself into a hole. "Conn! I didn't mean it come out like that!" I ran up to her, trying my best not to lose sight of her or knock over some people walking innocently in their own little worlds. "Connor, you know I didn't mean it." I grabbed her arm and pulled her back. "I really am sorry. I didn't mean to say it like that."

She didn't even look at me. Didn't even bring her head slightly up. "I'm so sick of this." She looked up, her eyes tearing. "Why does everyone think I'm sleeping with him? We're friends. I'm not some fucking sleazy ass whore like everyone thinks."

"Conn, I didn't mean it that way. I didn't even mean to say it." I wiped off the swears of eyeliner from her face.

"I know." She pulled my hands down and barely grinned. "You don't think I'm sleazy?"

"God no. If you're a whore then I'm a fucking harlot."

"Thanks."

"Don't thank me. Come on, let's get back so you can put on some more eyeliner."

"I'd rather not."

"Why? Don't you want to clean up?"

"That's not what I mean." She dropped my hands and leaned onto my chest. "I just don't want to go back."

I wrapped my arms around her on instinct. "Okay, we'll get you an apartment-"

"I mean not right now."

"So? We could still get an apartment."

"We?" She slightly pulled up. "We, Mr. Urie?"

"Yes, we. Because eventaully I'll need somewhere to stay. And if I stay with you, I won't get raped."

"Are you sure about that?"

"What are you saying?"

"I'm just asking."

"I want honest truth."

"About?" She gave me a puzzled look and pulled back even more.

"Do you like me or do you just flirt without thinking?"

"Without thinking?"

"So, I've caught you?"

"Honey, I'm sorry but you haven't."

"You are not very cool."


_____
I normally would write alot more but I kinda forgot what I was writing. And I have an idea so I'm gonna try to write that up later. Meanwhile...I have a couple of things to say.
1. hatericeviolence is MY screenname. Apparently it's going around KVLT and they're saying it's Derek Bloom's. It's not. It's mine.
2. xoxoshrillexxoxo is NOT Sonny Moore. Same thing as number one. It's MINE.
3. The more reviews the quicker the next part.
4. I am making the sequel to Luck Only Finds Fools. I know what I'm doing but I'm kinda stuck at the moment.
5. I think I need a new beta reader. lol It's so hard to talk to my other ones because they never get on.
6. I became the new guitar/bass tech for my high school. I'm so happy about that and I might not be updating as much. Review me and I'll write. Swear.
7. I'm celebrating 6months with my boyfriend on 15 Jan. I'm SO happy about that.
8. I'm turning 17 on 2 Feb. I know you want to say something about it.
9. I think I'm done numbering now.
10. Just because it was needed.
Sign up to rate and review this story