Categories > Celebrities > 30 Seconds to Mars > Until You're Gone

1. The Worst Day Ever

by trendy_wendy_27 0 reviews

Jared is staring his first day of preeschool and he thinks its going to be horrible, but his mom tries to tell him otherwise. then he meets a beautiful girl at recess and...

Category: 30 Seconds to Mars - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama, Romance - Warnings: [!] [V] [Y] - Published: 2007-01-13 - Updated: 2007-01-13 - 847 words

0Unrated
Chapter 1. The Worst Day Ever
As expected, I don't own 30STM.




Jared's p.o.v.

"Mom! I don't wanna go!" "Jared," his mother sighed, "You're only 5 years old. You don't have a choice on whether or not you won't to go to preschool." So as my mom's station wagon slowly creaked out of the driveway it reminded me of someone being hauled off to their death. This is gonna be the worst day ever.

Fast forward 20 minutes, still Jared's p.o.v.

As we pulled up to the small off-white building, I stared in disgust. "Now Jared, you're gonna have a good day, alright?" "I promise you're going to have at least one friend by the end of the afternoon." "Yeah I'm so sure." I said, not taking my eyes off the building I would be entering in mere minutes. "I really wish you wouldn't have such a negative attitude about things you haven't even tried yet." "Ok, bye mom," I stated in a rushed tone. She was really getting annoying.

I entered the building and in no less than 5 seconds a freakishly tall man in alligator boots grabbed and led my to a door that said "Mrs. Doyle's class" I walked into the room and saw all these kids playing with letter blocks, and all those other toys. One very large kid in a Barney shirt had a kid that literally looked like a toothpick, trapped in a corner beating him with a Dr. Seuss book.

This obviously wasn't the place for me. Lunchtime was pretty uneventful. I sat at a table all by my self and Mrs. Doyle kept looking across the room at me like I needed a shrink. Then in her shrill voice she said, "Clean up your messes and go outside to play." And like a mad pack of wild animals, all the other kids ran out. I of course, was the last outside. The sun instantly blinded me to all but a half-dead tree in the distance. So I walked to it being tripped in the process by Barney boy. I sat down and put my head in my hands. I couldn't do this! These kids were all friends with each other. Suddenly, I saw a small pair of black and red vans standing next to my own. I looked up and saw the prettiest girl I had ever seen in my entire life. "Hi. My name's Dahlia."

Dahlia's p.o.v.

After I told this kid my name I sat down next to him. He looked really nervous. But then a couple words started to come out of his mouth. "What did you say" I gave him a confused look. He sat himself up a bit more, cleared his throat, and said, "Hi my name's Jared.

General p.o.v.

So Jared and Dahlia sat against that tree for the remainder of that recess until Mrs. Doyle called them back inside. They continued to talk to the point where the 2 were separated across the room from one another. Before anyone knew it, it was the end of the day. Kids began to pour out the front doors like bath water. Jared and Dahlia's mothers were both going to be a tad late so after a couple minutes only they were left.

Jared's p.o.v.

I'd been thinking about this all day and somehow I finally mustered enough courage to say, "Dahlia, I really like you." She instantly snapped her head around to look at me. The expression on her face made me freeze. But in a matter of seconds, it erupted into a beautiful smile. "Well Jared, I like you too." She then lowered he head down to stair at her shoes. I placed my hand on her cheek and lifted her face until her piercing green eyes matched mine. I knew I shouldn't have, but there was nothing to stop me. I slowly leaned in and, I kissed her. We then broke apart and just stared into each other's eyes not wanting to lose each other's gaze. I then took her hand in mine and asked, "Will you be my girlfriend?" Dahlia began to laugh and said yes. We sat there just laughing. And the thought that I was the one who had made her laugh, gave me the best feeling in the world.

But all good moments are short lived. I started to hear the faint sound of the horn in my mom's car beginning to snap me back to reality. Both our moms had come at the same time. Dahlia gave me a quiet goodbye, and i said I'd see her tomorrow. As i climbed into the car I turned to get one last look at her. She turned around as well and blew me a kiss. I returned the gesture and shut the door. "So...." my mom said in an 'i told you so voice' "How was you're first day?" A smirk found its way on to my face and I replied, "It was alright."




Please Read and Review!
I'll update tomorrow. =)
Peace,
Trendy Wendy
Sign up to rate and review this story