Categories > Celebrities > 30 Seconds to Mars > Until You're Gone

2. Dahlia's Flower

by trendy_wendy_27 2 reviews

Jared and Dahlia are home alone...

Category: 30 Seconds to Mars - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [Y] - Published: 2007-01-14 - Updated: 2007-01-15 - 932 words

0Unrated
Once again I don't own 30STM
2. Dahlia's Flower

Fast Forward 10 years
Jared's p.o.v.

So yeah. It's been almost 10 years to the day. Tomorrow actually. We've been together that long. All the kids in our classes throughout elementary school always made fun of us because we were dating. Girls shunned Dahlia because she's kissed a boy. They were convinced she had cooties. How immature. Well anyways, like I said tomorrow is our 10th anniversary and I'm sitting here trying to understand this French guy at a jewelry store. My mind slowly starts to wander back to all those times we had......

Flashback to 3rd Grade Age 8
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*~
Ahhhh. The first time I and Dahlia were ever actually alone together. We were sitting in my living room watching cartoons on TV when my mother frantically ran into the room. "Oh my," she cried. "I've forgotten to pick up dinner!" She looked straight at me and said, "Jared... you're a big boy right?" "Yes" I answered with all the innocence within my being. "And since you're a big boy I can trust you to be home without me for a half hour right?" "Of course mom." My mother kissed me on the cheek, gave me an approving nod and she was out the door. Dahlia and I remained there in total silence for about 5 minutes. "Hey Jared?" Dahlia asked. "Yeah?" I said turning to face her. "This is getting kinda boring." "Can we go upstairs into your room?"

Now I'm no wimp because I and Dahlia have been alone together in my room, just when there was some adult in another part of the house. "Uhh, yeah I guess" I nervously stammered. Her face instantly lit up. "Ok let's go." She exclaimed. Dahlia grabbed my hand, yanked me up the stairs, into my bedroom and shut the door. After releasing her hand from mine she walked to the bed and sat down. "Come on Jared, don't be shy" She said while motioning me to join her. Somehow my mind managed to find the words. "Alright" I said. Once I got my stiff legs to listen to me, I slowly shuffled across the room and sat next to her on the bed Indian style. Out of the corner of my eye I watched her wander her gaze to the ceiling. When I saw that her eyes weren't going anywhere I looked away. Damn! Cartoons would've been so much more interesting than this.

Then completely out of the blue she said, "Have you ever wondered what kind of parts a girl has?" I widened my eyes in shock as she took her focus away from the ceiling to me. "Well have you?" She asked once more. Though this conversation topic is extremely uncomfortable, Dahlia is the love of my life and I never want to lie to her. "Yes" I finally answered. She shifted her body around until she was facing me while sitting Indian style. "Do you wanna find out?" She evilly questioned "Cause I wanna find out what kind of parts boys have." I took a sharp breath and answered yes at the same time. Somehow she understood that and stood up. "Well you stand up too." She commanded. So I followed her order.

"What are we gonna do?" I asked. "Me and you are gonna pull our pants down at the same time, underwear and all." She said with no hesitation. My eyes widened further if that was even humanly possible. I just decided to give in. I couldn't argue with those gorgeous green eyes. So we both clutched the hems of our pants making extra sure to grab our underwear. After a short pause she began to count. 1----2----3! I squinted my eyes and yanked down with all the force I could muster. When I looked at Dahlia for the first time without pants I was confused. She didn't look the same as me 'Down there'. It looked like a delicate flower with a pinkish tint around the edge. For some strange reason I wanted to touch her there. "Jared, I'll only let you touch me there if you let me touch you there." She said. It sounded fair so I agreed. I climbed on the bed with her. Doing a quick check out the window to make sure my mom wasn't coming through the front door; I stuck my pointer finger into that flower. All of a sudden a small moan escaped her mouth.

I swear to you that was the strangest feeling I had ever felt. It was moist and soft like a real flower. I removed my finger but Dahlia stopped me. "Wait," Her raspy voice said, "Keep doing that. But go in and out really fast." She seemed to like it, and I only wanted to make her happy so I stuck 2 fingers in. Like she said I went in and out, in and out. Her back began to arch toward me as I went faster. Her moaning got louder to the point where I thought the neighbors would come over. But suddenly her moaning stopped at the exact same time my fingers got really wet. I looked down and saw a white liquid and blood cascading from her flower and dripping from my fingers. Dahlia sat up and was about to say something when, my bedroom door began to open. "Hey Jared!" Oh my god it's my mom!


Oh god! A cliffhanger. Check back tomorrow to see if they get caught. It might be a while though. I've getting a weave! =)
Love alwayz,
Mackenzie
A.k.a Wendy
Sign up to rate and review this story