Categories > Celebrities > 30 Seconds to Mars > Until You're Gone

3. The Fastest I've Ever Put My Clothes On & The Anniversary

by trendy_wendy_27 0 reviews

do dahlia and jared get caught? and after jared's flashback, what happens with the planning of their 10th anniversary? read on to find out...

Category: 30 Seconds to Mars - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama, Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-01-16 - Updated: 2007-01-17 - 1554 words

0Unrated
Still don't own anything....
OMG it's still snowing here. There were two accidents on the freeway that I saw. ='(
This EXTRA LONG chap is for myusedromance and those poor souls who were in those accidents cause... it just is.

Jared's p.o.v.
Wait a minute, that doesn't sound like my mom. It's Shannon! The door swung completely open and I, (knowing that I and Dahlia's clothes were halfway across the room and out of reach) whipped my gigantic quilt over our now naked bodies. "Hey little bro" Shannon stopped in mid-sentence when he saw the way we were on the bed. I prayed to god that he wouldn't see our clothes lying in a heap across the room. But unfortunately, he did. "Well... what are you two doing in here?" He asked with a questionable glare. "N-Nothing Shannon, Nothing. Just go away. Please." I said. It's not like I could actually get up and usher him out of the room, cause I'm still naked. Then Shannon started to walk towards us. A bead of sweat began to trickle down the side of Dahlia's face. We were gonna get busted, and my mom won't have any mercy on us. Shannon ripped the covers off us faster than I had put them on. His facial expression went from suspicious, to shocked in like 1 second. "You two were having sex, weren't you?" He said. I expected him to give me a disapproving look and then go downstairs to wait for my mom to get home so he could tattle, but Shannon isn't just and ordinary brother. "Alright, I won't tell mom." He sighed. But just don't do it again cause she will catch you. Even if I don't tell her.

Dahlia's p.o.v.
Thank god he's not gonna tell. I'll make a mental note to not do this for a long time. I had no idea that what we were doing was sex. Wow. So then Shannon suddenly got a look of panic and fear in his eyes as he glanced out the window. "Shit! Mom's walking in the door right now!" Shannon then turned to us as we got up and said, "Please for the love of god don't get caught, cause I'll have to go down with you." We nodded in agreement and went across the room to quickly put on our clothes. Jared and I only had our shirts on by the time we heard his mom calling Shannon downstairs to help set out dinner. He came down the hall, poked into the room and told us to hurry. So we went faster.

Shannon's p.o.v.
As I was going down the stairs, I hoped that they could get dressed in time. Once I got into the living room, mom was taking out the groceries that were for dinner and I started to help her. After she put a milk gallon into the fridge, she paused in train-of-thought. When she snapped out of it she said, "Where in the world are Jared and Dahlia?" She turned on her heel and began to go upstairs. I knew there was no way in hell they were done yet so I had to create a diversion, and fast. As she climbed the first step I grabbed my chest and make myself choke and shake like crazy. Mom turned around and ran to me smacking my back. It hurt a lot, but i knew if I could keep it up for 30 more seconds Jared and Dahlia would make it out. I heard Jared's door slam and the sound of 2 people's frantic footsteps running down the stairs. They turned the corner and looked straight at me. I immediately stopped choking and got up of the ground as if all that was nothing, cause it was. Mom gave me a bizarre look and continued on with dinner. Jared walked by me but before he and Dahlia passed me I grabbed him and whispered into his ear, "You so owe me."
End Flashback
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Back To Present Day Age 15
Jared's p.o.v.
Those were the days. But anyways, the French guy finally started making sense and he led me to these glass cases filled with jewelry. "Well none of this is really appealing to me so I think I'll go." I said. I flipped my long, choppy, brown hair into my eyes as I turned towards the door. But I as did, something in the middle case caught my eye. I swerved back around and took a closer look. In the center of the case was the most stunning pendent I'd ever seen in my entire life. At that moment I knew it was the perfect present for Dahlia. The French guy came to me and said, "Ahhh excellent choice sir." "That is a pendent set in sterling silver with shimmering swarovkski crystals hanging on an 18 inch chain." I didn't even need to see it anymore. "I'll take it." I paid for it in full. A couple months of babysitting and mowing lawns.

Dahlia's p.o.v.
God science is so boring. I sat up and put my books into my bag and lay back down. Tonight is me and Jared's 10th! He said we're just gonna stay at home and watch movies. I guess that's ok. I'm getting kinda tired. I think I'll go to sleep now...

Jared's p.o.v.
"Jared, have you got everything you need honey?" My mom asked. "Yes mom". "Well it's 6 o' clock. You'd better get going." Alright I'm leaving." "Make sure you call Dahlia's mom after I leave." "She needs to know what's going on." I said. "Jared, don't be any more worked up than you have to be." "You've already got enough on your mind." She gave me a worried look. "Ok. I've gotta go. This isn't gonna work if I'm late. Bye"

Dahlia's p.o.v
I was having I really good dream when I was rudely awakened. "Dahlia, honey you need to get up." My mom said sweetly. I had no patience for her right now. "WHAT MOM!?!"
I screeched. "Dahlia get up. I need you to go to the store downtown and get pepper for dinner." "But mom you already have a whole bottle-." "Dahlia please?" My mom begged. "Fine mom, whatever." I sighed. "Thank you honey." Then mom gave me a kiss on my forehead. "There are some clothes for you to wear in your closet." "Alright" I said. My mo walked out the door. Wait a minute, since when does mom pick out my clothes? Well it doesn't matter; I don't want to make her mad. I went into my closet and there was my favorite pair of jeans, a sex pistols tee, and a black pinstripe over-shirt. I got dressed, got some money and left. On my way out someone called and it was Jared's mom. How weird.

When I was halfway there, my pocket began to vibrate, so I picked it up. It was my mom. "Hey honey! You were right I do have pepper. You don't need to get any." She said. "Ok." This is starting to get really weird. "Well I'll pick you up at your old preschool, ok?" "Alright mom, see you in a bit." "Have fun honey" she giggled. "Why would I have fun mom? Click. What is up with her tonight? I just forgot about it and took the familiar route to my old preschool. So many memories... As I entered the gate I saw a source of light coming from that same tree me and Jared met at. A shadowy figure was standing in front of the tree looking directly at me. As I got closer I recognized the figure and began to cry. It was Jared! He was holding a bouquet of blood-red roses and there was a dinner/picnic set up under the tree. I could feel the eyeliner running down my face as the tears fell. He took me completely by surprise. Once I came to him we just stood taking it all in. "My mom had something to do with this didn't she?" I asked. "If it wasn't for her you wouldn't have gotten here." He answered.

Jared's p.o.v.
She looks so beautiful. I sat us down and we began to eat and comment on all the times we had on the very ground we were eating. Once we were finished, we both stood up and I grabbed her hand before she could turn away. "Dahlia, I love you so much and-(sniffling) I got this for you. I pullet the velvet box from my jacket pocket. She gasped as I opened it to show her the pendent. "Jared, I can't accept this-." I cut her off. "Yes you can. I got it to show you how much I love you." She gave me a look of confusion. "Sweetheart" She said as I clasped the pendent around her neck "You don't have to buy me a necklace to show how much you love me, I already know you do." She gave me a soft kiss as the tears ran down both our faces under the twilight sky this perfect night.

This one took me a while but it was hella worth it.
Please read and review. I'll update tomorrow.
Xoxo,
Mackenzie =)
Sign up to rate and review this story