Categories > Books > Harry Potter > The Slayer, The Avatar And The Guardian Of Light

CH36 - Unfair Competition

by GuardianOfLight 5 reviews

Harry gets confronted by every mans dream

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: R - Genres: Action/Adventure, Crossover, Drama, Fantasy, Romance - Characters: Fleur, Harry, Other - Warnings: [!] [?] - Published: 2007-01-15 - Updated: 2007-01-15 - 3675 words

4Exciting
Chapter 36 - Unfair Competition

Dimension: 563 - Earth
Date: 10th August 2001 AD
Country: France - The French Riviera - Marseeleveyre Mountains
Location: Chateau Delacour
Time: Evening


Fleur was getting increasingly nervous; it had been hours since Madam Maxime had sent word that Harry had gone to Hogwarts and almost as long since she had heard from him, she did not want to risk contacting him again encase he was with Dumbledore, that old man might not be on their side but he was smart and if Harry looked like he was concentrating on something else he may suspect a telepathic link which would indicate towards either Voldemort or a telepathic species like mated Veela.

"Fleur dear, please stop pacing." asked Delphine, the situation seemed oddly familiar; she wondered how long it would be before Dimitri had to shout at their daughter to get her attention.

"Fleur pacing will not bring him back any faster." she tried again.

"For Merlin's sake Fleur!" cried Dimitri.

Even though Delphine was expecting it she jumped, her husband had a very powerful voice, it was a useful thing to have in politics but it could also frighten the life out of you if you weren't expecting it....or even if you were.

The fire alarm went off signalling an incoming Floo connection before the flame in the hearth flared allowing Harry to get thrown out onto the carpet coughing up soot.

"I hate Floo Travel." muttered Harry as Fleur threw herself at him, engulfing him in a bone crushing hug.

"Arry, Are you ok Arry?"

"If I could breath I would be." he gasped.

"Oh." she said jumping back a bit but leaving her arms on his, not willing to let him go so soon "Sorry, but you're ok; Dumbledore didn't try to keep you there?"

"Oh he did," smiled Harry getting to his feet "He and Snape tried to curse Ron, Hermione, Buffy, she's one of the people who came through the portal, and me when I refused to tell them where I was staying, they had managed to rope in Tonks and Mundungus who looked really uncomfortable at the situation."

"What happened?" asked Dimitri curiously.

"Well I stunned Tonks while Buffy knocked out Mundungus; he's going to have a very painful jaw when he wakes up. Hermione and Ron were both stunned but then Adam, he is the other person who came through the portal stopped the next curse and threw it back at Snape who was knocked unconscious, he then told me to go while he covered Dumbledore and here I am."

"Olympe said you had a vision?" asked Delphine curiously.

"Yes," agreed Harry as he moved to a sofa, Fleur sitting beside him and the Delacour elders taking their usual chairs "My scar felt like it was on fire and then I had these flashes of memory, I saw Adam and Buffy enter the portal and then the portal appear at Hogwarts so I knew I had to get there quickly," he turned to Fleur and cupped one side of her face his voice becoming instantly calming and caring "I'm sorry to have worried you."

Fleur smiled at his concern, she loved the way that he was so worried about how she felt, it was times like this she knew she had made the right choice, she leaned forward and gave him a tender kiss before resting her head on his shoulder and snuggling closer.

"Who exactly were these people in the portal Harry?" asked Dimitri "I'm curious to know what they have to do with you."

"The first was called Buffy Summers; she's American and is a being known as 'The Slayer'."

"The Slayer?" questioned Delphine leaning forward.

"Yes, they are from another world and apparently in her world she fights demons and vampires and even the occasional Hell God."

Delphine nodded slowly "Fascinating, what about the other?"

"His name's Adam, apparently he knew my parents and he's some kind of supreme warrior called 'The Guardian'."

"The Guardian." said Dimitri in shock "I have heard of such a being, but he was supposed to be a myth....no more than legend, it is a shame that we shall not meet, I would relish the opportunity."

As if responding to his statement a screech was heard from outside before a falcon flew in through the open window and dropped a letter on the table before flying back out the window.

Dimitri picked up the letter and looked at the name before handing it to Harry.

There was no address only his name written in an elegant hand.

"Adam can transform into a falcon." informed Harry as he withdrew a knife from his shoe (he had started carrying one after Polly had started to teach them how to use weapons and how to disarm opponents).

Opening the letter he read the contents.

Harry

If you are reading this then it means my messenger found you.

After you departed I had a talk with Dumbledore and expressed my disapproval of his actions, after which I left leaving Buffy in the care of your friends.

There are a couple of things I wish to do but after that I would like to come and talk to you and hopefully stay at the same residence as yourself as to alleviate the few concerns I had regarding your whereabouts.

Do not worry, I will not force you to leave, you obviously prefer it where you are now, and will not stay if you do not want me to I merely wish to be able to say to myself without a doubt that you are safe.

In addition I offer my services to aid you in the training you are likely undertaking, during the attack I was able to judge your skill level and although you are competent with a wand there is still much for you to learn.

I hope to see you soon.

Adam.


Harry handed the message to Fleur who read it rapidly, before looking up concerned.

"You didn't tell us about an attack." she demanded.

"Didn't seem worth mentioning." he replied shrugging.

"Not worth mentioning!" said Fleur in disbelief.

"Well no, no one died, Hermione got hit by a killing curse at long range,,,,"

"What!!"

"She's fine, she's fine, it only skimmed her, Adam got her to the hospital wing in time, she will be right as rain in a few days time. All in all it was a failed attack, they didn't get Buffy who they had come to get and no one was seriously hurt....except Lucius Malfoy who lost an eye to Adam's talons."

"That explains the tension and worry I felt from you several hours ago." sighed Fleur, moving protectively closer to her mate, while handing the letter to her father.

"Well, I don't think there should be any problem with him staying here," commented Dimitri after reading the message "Not that we would have the power to stop him if we wanted to, but I for one would love to meet him, it would be an honour to meet such a legendary warrior."

"On the contrary the honour is mine." replied a voice in French causing all present to spin around drawing their wands.

"My apologize I did not mean to startle you, I just thought it would be quicker than knocking."

"How did you find me?" asked Harry, stowing his wand as the others followed suit "There are Anti-Owl Wards around the Chateau preventing anyone from sending my owls unless they are keyed in."

"I didn't send an owl did I." Adam pointed out, before turning to Dimitri and bowing formally and greeting him in the local tongue "Comte Delacour, it is a pleasure to meet you in person."

"Please call me Dimitri," smiled Dimitri putting on the same air of formality and extending his hand "I never dreamed that I would someday meet The Guardian himself."

Adam accepted the hand and gave another short bow at the compliment.

"May I introduce my wife Delphine,"

"Lady Comtesse." he bowed.

"Guardian." she returned extending her hand "Please call me Delphine."

"As you wish." he smiled back as he kissed the back of her hand "As long as you call me Adam."

"And my eldest daughter Fleur." concluded Dimitri.

"My Lady." he bowed and kissed her hand as well.

"Just Fleur." she blushed, Harry was beginning to wonder if every woman who met Adam was affected the same way, even his mate blushed and he knew that it was impossible for a mated Veela or a Veela's mate to cheat, he wondered if any laws actually applied to Adam.

"Please have a seat." said Dimitri directing him to his chair.

Adam subtly passed by the chair and moved to the sofa on the other side of it, pretending that he had misinterpreted the direction so as not to usurp the Comte's position.

The others returned to their seats.

"What did you want to talk about?" asked Harry as Fleur snuggled against him.

"Firstly I want to ask whether the Dursley's are being taken to court for what they did to you?"

Harry and the others widened their eyes and some of them subtly moved their hands towards their wands.

"How did you know about that?"

"While I was in this dimension last I saw how much the Dursley's hated magic, in addition I can see the evidence of former bruises and burns on your skin, as well as noticing how you are being cautious about using your right arm evidence of recent damage, possibly a break." he explained.

They nodded accepting the explanation although none of them could see how he could possibly see any of that; Harry's bruises were gone thanks to Wizarding Medicine and his bones were completely healed.

"The trial is in four days." explained Dimitri.

"I would like to speak with your barrister before the trial," he explained "Next, what sort of training is Harry receiving?"

"He is getting trained in both Muggle and Magical defence;" began Dimitri "Harry is also getting physical exercise and Occlumency lessons as well as studying for two double EAGLE's at Beauxbatons Academy, one in Flying Instruction and one in Defence Against Attack."

"Impressive," nodded Adam "I assume to fit all that into six weeks you are using a Time Turner or some other form of temporal device."

"There are other sorts of Time Turner?" Harry asked.

Adam reached into his pocket and withdrew a gold watch, opening it Harry and the Delacour's could see lots and lots of hands, some appearing to crawl around the watch while others moving so fast that they appeared stationery.

"Fascinating." commented Dimitri.

"This is a most advanced time piece, Time Turners can only move through time in hours, this one can move through anytime period measure you wish, thusly it is far too dangerous to be uses as anything other than a watch, use it the wrong way and you could destroy life as we know it."

The others looked at the innocent looking watch with expressions ranging from fear to awe.

"I would like to suggest that I take over Harry's Occlumency lessons," continued Adam, replacing the watch "I mean no offence to the current teacher but my mental skills are vastly superior to that of ordinary humans."

"We shall see about that." smirked Viktor from the doorway before moving to shake Adam's hand, the look in his eye was clear evidence that he was looking forward to the challenge "Viktor Krum."

"Adam," he returned smiling "You sound Bulgarian."

"That would be because I am," grinned Viktor "You have a keen ear, may I test to see whether your Occlumens skills are as good."

"Feel free." said Adam, standing back and locking eyes with Viktor.

"Legilimens." called Viktor rapidly drawing and aiming his wand.

Harry and the Delacour's watched in fascination as Viktor stared intently in to Adam's relaxed eyes, focusing, pushing his mental eye towards the mind of his opponent.

This silent duel continued for at least a minute, the evidence of the struggle appearing on the Bulgarian Seekers face while Adam's remained as calm as he had since the beginning.

"My turn." Smiled Adam.

No sooner had the last syllable left Adam's lips when Viktor collapsed to the floor with a gasp of pain; looking shocked as if someone had just stabbed him in the back.

"Viktor!" shouted Dimitri, dropping to his knees beside him while Delphine and Fleur drew their wands on Adam.

"I am ok," panted Viktor getting up "I was just surprised that's all." he turned to Adam "How in Merlin's name did you do that?"

"While you were trying to access my mind I slipped into yours, I remained quiet and positioned myself near your conscious thoughts, when you turned your Occlumency shields up I went unnoticed because of my lack of movement, when I finished speaking I moved forward bypassing your memories and did the mental equivalent of grabbing you by the throat."

Viktor nodded his understanding before turning to Harry.

"Let him teach you Harry, his skill is much greater than my own, his Occlumency shield was impenetrable and his Legilimens skills are phenomenal, especially as he did not even need a wand to enter my thoughts."

Harry nodded.

They all returned to there seats and Adam continued.

"Lastly I would like to know....how long you and Fleur have been mated?"

"How did you know they were mated?" asked Dimitri defensively.

"I can see the link connecting the two of them, but the most obviously is the way that they almost sigh into each others touches."

Harry and Fleur both blushed as elder Delacour's and Viktor tried not to laugh.
________________________________________________________________________

Dimension: 563 - Earth
Date: 11th August 2001 AD
Country: France - Pic Du Thaume
Location: Beauxbatons Academy Of Magic
Time: Evening


The next day Harry, or rather Daniel was back at Beauxbatons, Olympe had explained his absence from classes as a close friend falling suddenly ill and him having to rush of to see if he could assist.

He managed to get back to the Academy in time to catch the end of dinner; luckily he was able to think on his feet as several students inquired about his friend before Olympe had had the chance to explain his alibi to him.

During dinner Harry felt particularly nervous and he wasn't entirely sure why, he had caught the 'Nets' whispering several times and they seemed to coincidentally stop whenever he looked in their direction, he had also noticed Colleen sending him looks as well as very slowly licking the food off her fork whenever she new he was looking.

After dinner had finished he headed very promptly to his office, he had just finished making a Floo call when he heard a knocking at the door, ending the connection he walked over to the door and opened it, nearly falling over at the sight that greeted him.

Standing before him, leaning against the door frame dressed in a black, extremely low cut dress was Colleen.

The look on her face was one of pure seduction and it was quite frankly....terrifying.

"Good evening professor." she purred.

Harry mentally gulped as he tried to remain as professional as possible.

"What can I do for you Colleen?" he replied as calmly as he could, deciding that that probably wasn't the best phrasing for that question.

She smiled and walk around him into his office.

She walked very slowly towards his desk, swinging her hips as she went.

As she reached it she turned to him slowly with that predatory glint in her eye.

"What a nice office you have Sir." she smiled, running her delicate hand along the edge of the carved desk.

"Yes it is." he nodded, attempting to keep his expression as neutral as possible as he answered.

She prowled her way back to him.

"There's no need to be so formal Sir, I won't tell anyone."

Harry started backing up as the predatory glint got stronger.

"Is something wrong Sir?" she asked innocently while maintaining her advance.

"I already have a girlfriend." he explained his voice at least an octave higher than usual "And you are my student."

"Well," she smiled as he hit the wall and she moved in for the kill "We won't let that stand in our way," she reached one hand up and began to undo the first button of his robe "Will we?"

There was a flash of light as a spell hit Colleen in the small of the back; a look of shock crossed her face before she slumped to the floor.

"Oh thank God." Harry breathed closing his eyes and leaning his head back against the wall.

"Don't thank him." answered a familiar voice.

"Thank us."

Harry's eyes shot open, he really hoped that was not who he thought it was....he couldn't be that unlucky.

He turned his eyes in the direction of the voice....he was that unlucky.

Standing around the doorway was Violette, Ninette, Lysette and Florette; all dressed in what could only be described as every man's....every OTHER mans schoolgirl fantasy.

They were all wearing, white shirts that were about five sizes to small and that were tied beneath their braless chests, they were wearing skirts that barely reached their thighs, black stockings that Harry suspected were accompanied by suspenders, ties worm loosely around the undone neck's of the shirts and high healed shoes.

"Holly mother of God." whispered Harry to himself as he began backing up towards his desk.

"Nothing wrong is there Sir." smiled Violette innocently "You seem nervous."

No kidding was he nervous, he had four sexually aroused girls all dressed to be the very picture of a man's fantasy approaching him, he would rather face Voldemort.

What made this situation worse was that these four worked as a pack, they had already managed to surround him, and while Violette approached him the others had moved between him, the door, fireplace and stairs.

He was completely and utterly trapped.

Violette pushed him up against his desk and leaned into him, causing him to have to lean back as far as he could while she pushed her body into his.

"Don't worry Sir." She ran her hand down towards his trousers "There are only four of us, I am sure that won't cause you too much trouble."

A flash of red light came from behind her and there was the sound of a body hitting the floor.

"Three." growled an irritated voice.

They all spun around to see a seriously riled looking Colleen pointing her wand at Lysette and a fireball at Ninette, Florette lay unconscious at her feet.

"How can you be awake, you were hit by three stunners?" glared Lysette.

"I'm part Veela you idiot; not all spells affect me the same way they WILL be affecting you." she threatened.

In a flash of movement Lysette and Ninette went for their wands and all hell broke loose.

Colleen launched attacks against both the girls, using both her wand and fire.

While this was going on Violette grabbed Harry by the collar and threw him to the floor, straddling his waist, planning on taking full advantage of the distraction provided.

"Don't worry Professor; I will make sure you enjoy yourself." she grinned before lowering her mouth towards his.

"Is this a private party or can anyone join?"

They all spun around towards the source of the voice.

Standing quite calmly at the foot of the stairs was his mate with an amused smile on her face.

"Oh thank goodness." he sighed in English, he was too relieved to worry about getting the language right.

"Fleur!" exclaimed Colleen, still sitting on Lysette, her hands around her wind pipe.

Fleur turned to the other Veela.

"Colleen, how have you been?"

"F....fine, yourself?" she asked uncertainly, not sure why the older Veela was here.

"Well, thank you. You may wish to loosen your grip slightly Colleen....Lysette's turning blue."

It was then that comprehension dawned on Violette. She looked to Fleur then to Harry (still underneath her) and then back to Fleur.

"No....no, that's not fair."

"Good to see you to Violette." Fleur smiled.

"Not her, anyone else just not her." she pleaded, sitting up defeated.

"Oh Merlin's beard." Exclaimed Colleen as she caught on.

"Why don't you three revive your friends and go to bed, I would like a word with Professor Radcliffe."

The trio slowly traipsed out of Harry's chambers, levitating the others beside them, leaving a very relieved professor.

No sooner had Fleur closed the door that Harry collapsed into his chair.

"Thank God....I thought I'd had it then." he sighed, almost panting out his relief as he turned to Fleur who looked like she was trying to suppress a laugh.

"Pray tell me what is so funny....if you had responded to my call any later Violette would have got what she wanted and who knows what that might have done to the bond."

"I know Arry," she giggled "But the scene when I entered the room was so funny I hahaha....I can't help myself."

"Oh yes absolutely hilarious I'm sure." sighed Harry sarcastically as Fleur walked over to him and sat in his lap "The sight of two girls trying to strangle each other, two more unconscious and a forth straddling my body about to have her wicked way with me and four of said girls were wearing what can barely be described as a school uniform while the other was wearing a dress that was so low cut it should have been illegal, a real comic moment that was."

Fleur nodded as she pushed her lips as hard together as possible to avoid laughing again.

She started to shake before bursting out laughing again, almost crying out her amusement into Harry's shoulder as he sighed and rubbed his eyes.

"I need to go to bed, but first I think I need to teach you not to laugh at a teacher."

"Yes please Professor."
Sign up to rate and review this story