Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Baby Sister

What's up with him??

by pinkkissypetefreak 5 reviews

The panty drawer master is still being an idiot.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Characters: Gerard Way, Mikey Way - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-01-15 - Updated: 2007-01-16 - 843 words

1Ambiance
Stephanie nearly passed out. "H-hey." She said to her brother. She straightened up on the bed, pushing her legs over the edge.

"Steph?...Steph what's going on?" She heard Mikey's voice in her ear. "Are you there?"

"Yeah. Uh...I've gotta...er..go." She stuttered out, holding Ray's questioning glare, her hands now beginnning to convulse.

"It that...?" Mikey asked. She nodded like he could see her before replying. "Yes."

Mikey sighed. "Oohkay, call me back..after he's gone at least. Let me know what happened."

Ray tapped his fingers on the wall impatiently.

"And Steph?...We all love you over here...Don't forget that."

"Damn right!" She heard Alicia add.

Stephanie allowed a teeny, tiny smile to play upon her lips. "Thanks. Me too. Call you later." She said before hanging up, and turning to face Ray.

"Well?..." Ray asked, leaning into the door frame, still tapping his fingers.


"Well? What happened?" Alicia asked Mikey once he hung up the phone.
He shook his head. "Ray must've walked in on her while we were talking...He asked her about the baby."

Alicia gasped, "Oh my God, Mikey, we can't let Steph go through this alone. We have to go over there."

Mikey stared at his fiancee', who, in his opinion, wasn't thinking very clearly.

"Listen, babe, I'm glad that you're so concerned, but we can't just do that. There would be no explanation as to why we were there so early. But we can tell Gerard." Mikey said, leaping off of the little couch and heading up the stairs.

"Wait for me!" Alicia exclaimed, hot on Mikey's heels.

Mikey and Alicia tumbled up the stairs and through the door. Donna was no longer in the kitchen. They made a beeline towards the living room, where Gerard was now pacing back and forth in front of the window. Alicia gave Mikey a gentle push towards his brother.

"What the fuck, Ali?" He mouthed.

"Go. Tell him." She replied in a harsh whisper. Gerard snapped his head up when he heard her voice, staring at both of them through tortured eyes. "Tell me what?" He asked immediately.

Mikey shrugged. "I was just talking to Steph..." Gerard sucked in his bottom lip. "She called you?"

"No. I..we, called her. She's upset Gee. She says she hasn't heard from you all day."

"So what does this have to do with the two of you?" Gerard asked, continuing his wearing out of his Mother's new carpet.

"Ray walked in on her Gee. Just as she was talking about the baby." Alicia interjected. Gerard suddenly came to a halt. "What?" Mikey nodded. "It's true. He asked her about what she told me."

"What...what did she say to you? What did he ask?" Gerard swallowed hard, anxiously awaiting an answer. "She was saying you hadn't said anything to her since she told you about the baby last night...."

"What? Did she say my name?" Mikey looked at his brother in disbelief. "I just told you that the woman you claim you love may be going through major drama right now, and all you can worry about is whether or not she mentioned your name to Ray?" Mikey raised his voice.
He hadn't meant to, but Gerard was making him mad.

Alicia, seeing Gerard square his shoulders and Mikey narrow his eyes, knew that this situation had the potential to become ugly,so she headed up the stairs to get their Mom.

"Fuck you, Mikey. Did she tell him or not?" Gerard looked as if he changed his mind about arguing with his brother and softened his expression. "I can't even believe you right now Gerard. Fuck, man! No, ok? The fucking answer is no. She didn't tell Ray your fucking name." Mikey sighed as Alicia returned with Donna.

"Boys, boys, what on God's green earth is going on?" She asked, standing between them.
"Ask your son Mom....Go on, ask him." Mikey said, stepping back. Donna looked to Gerard questionably, and he shook his head. "What's this about Gerard? And what's this got to do with Ray?"

"Somebody has to stop this." Mikey said, flipping his cell phone open. He pushed the speed dial button which would connect him to Ray's phone. He was, after all, in his five...(lol..i love those commercials!).

Donna continued to stare at her eldest son, raising one of her eyebrows..."Gerard?"

"I've been seeing his kid sister for months....And uh...," He took a deep breath, preparing himself to drop this bomb on his Mother. He stuck his tongue in his cheek, then silently cursed himself. "She's uh...Surprise! You're gonna be a Grandma!" He half smiled, throwing his hands into the air.


"Steph? Are you listening? Who were you talking to? What were you talking about, and what's with the baby talk?" Ray asked his sister again, after inviting himself into her room. His cell phone began to ring. It was blasting that annoying disco music she always hated..Must've been an inside joke....

But thank God for it.










Sign up to rate and review this story