Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > China Patters, Wedding Rings, and Infidelity

Bustin' wide open.

by Meg2005 0 reviews

Brendon and Chelsea finally come clean to the guys about their secret.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [!!!] - Published: 2007-01-15 - Updated: 2007-01-16 - 1473 words

0Unrated
One month later everything involving married between Chelsea and Brendon had blown over. Chelsea now sported a beautiful Tiffany's diamond ring. The ring was beautiful with diamonds set in white gold reaching all the way around the ring with a large diamond setting on top symbolizing a budding flower. The article in Spin magazine had been written and published and no where did it mention anything about marriage between Chelsea and Brendon, though it did talk about their relationship and how they came to be Chelsea and Brendon. Brendon and Chelsea were back to normal and loving every minutes of it.

Soft kissing sounds could be heard as one entered into a hotel room on the 16th floor of the Millennium Hotel in St. Louis, MO. It was early in the morning but they were comfortable as the sun beamed through the sheer curtains of their room. Brendon and Chelsea lay naked in bed together finishing up their round of morning nookie.

'I love you.' Brendon said softly making his way to her neck as her nails dug into his back.

'BRENDON! CHELSEA WAKE UP!' Zach pounded on the door from outside their room. Chelsea and Brendon sat up quickly and looked at the door. Brendon rolled his eyes reaching down to grab his boxers and his pajama pants as Chelsea did the same pulling on his tee shirt and a random pair of boxers floating around the room.

'What?' Brendon asked opening the door for Zach and the three other members of the band to walk in.

'We have a problem.' Zach said throwing a magazine onto the bed towards Chelsea.

'Do I even want to know?' She asked as she looked at the front cover to see a picture of herself and Brendon the night the bus had a flat tire. Brendon was holding her in his arms and his lips were currently on top of her head as he rubbed his hand up and down her back.

'You're going to want to read this.' Zach said handing Brendon another copy.

Chelsea's jaw dropped as she looked at the double page article on her and her boyfriend:

Rumors have been flying for months concerning Panic! At the disco's front man Brendon Urie and long time sweetheart, Chelsea Reeves (Urie). Rumors began last August as the couple was spotted at the 2006 Video Music Awards where Panic picked up one award after their dismal performance of I write sins, not tragedies.

Richard Riley, entertainment writer for Spin magazine recently spent three days with the band accompanied by various girls some girlfriends some random groupies. Riley uncovered more then the bands poor tour habits. He uncovered a secret Urie and Reeves have been hiding for over two years.

Martin Nolen, Minister for The Over night wedding chapel, on the strip in Las Vegas says he remembers seeing the young couple nearly three years ago. "The couple seemed to be very anxious to be married. There were no witness and no friends. We tried to talk them about of it but they seemed a bit intoxicated.' The minister said when asked about the couple recently, 'It surprises me that they are still together. The girl seemed to be forcing the young man into the marriage but like I said, they were both extremely intoxicated.'

Facts and reason continue to mount as we continued our investigation along to Tiffany's diamond company in down town New York City. Bradley Santos remembered Urie making a large purchase containing the same ring Reeves has been said to be wearing at this very moment. 'He was young and buying a ring valued at nearly twenty five thousand dollars. He said it was for someone special and that it fit her perfectly. He said she would love it.' Bradley continued on by telling our reporter that Urie was alone when he bought the ring and had the sales associate wrap it for him.

The most recent article on the band, published just two weeks ago in Spin magazine has quotes of Urie, Reeves, and body guard Zach Robinson denying the rumor of the young marriage but then again, who is going to listen to the front man of a band who is notorious for having Reeves in tote everywhere he goes.


Chelsea felt her eyes well up with tears as she finished reading the article out loud to the members of the band, Zach, and Brendon. 'What are we going to do about this?' she asked softly.

'First off, you guys need to start by being honest with us.' Ryan started, 'Are you married?'

Chelsea looked over at Brendon. He moved over on the bed and held her hand, turning the diamond ring up so the diamond was showing. 'The night of senior prom, we left early. We went to Howard's park just to be alone. Brendon asked me to marry him that night. We were 17 and we went to that chapel that night and got married. We didn't tell anyone then because we were so young. We were 17 and got married. Then when we were going to tell everyone, you guys got signed and we couldn't tell anyone. We've just kept it a secret because it seemed like the easy thing to do instead of making it some huge deal that it wasn't. We've been together for so long nothing would have changed except my last name. So we did it.' Chelsea explained looking at Brendon, 'I'm sorry we never told you guys. Ryan, Spencer, I know you two are Brendon's best friends and have been for along time but it was easier. He wanted you guys to know, he wanted you there. And Jon, we should have told you when you started the band I'm sorry.'

'Chelsea.' Ryan said standing up and pulling her up and into a hug, 'I understand.'

Zach was the next one. He looked at her skeptically for a minute and then broke into a smile, 'Nothing has to change. When I read the first article it made sense to me. You two have your arguments like an old married couple anyway.' He smiled.

'What about you two?' Brendon asked looking at Spencer and Jon.

'I want some pancakes for breakfast.' Jon said. Chelsea laughed as she walked over to Jon and hugged him.

'Thank you for being you Jon Walker.' She smiled.

Brendon stood in front of Spencer who was still taking time to soak it all in. 'Are we cool man?' he asked holding out his hand.

'If you ever do something like this again with out telling me, I'll kill you but I guess it's cool. I kinda like Chelsea anyway.' He smiled pulling Brendon into a hug.

'Now that this is settled, Bob Waters is next.' Zach said.

'Does he know?'

'He read the article. He's not happy. He's flying in to Chicago tomorrow morning to meet with us. Meaning that we have a flight to catch in three hours.' Zach said.

'God what are we going to do.' Chelsea asked as she sat on the bed after her shower holding her head in her hands.

'Hey come here.' Brendon said standing with a towel wrapped around his waist, 'Everything is going to be okay.' Brendon said when he put his arms around Chelsea comforting her as she hugged him.

'God, Brendon, I love you so much.' She said as tears rolled down her cheeks landing on his chest.

'Then don't cry honey, we'll be alright. There is nothing that anyone can do about us being married. We're in love. That's all that matters.' He smiled.

'Promise me we'll be okay. I can't live with out you. I don't know how.' She cried.

'Chelsea, look at me.' He said lifting her chin, 'No matter what our manager says, no matter what the press says, no matter what out parents say. We are still going to be us, Brendon and Chelsea Urie.'

'Okay.' She smiled looking up at him.

'Are you okay?' he asked as he swept the tears from her eyes.

'Yeah.' She smiled looking up at him.

'Good, give me a kiss.' Brendon said as she raised her head wrapping her arms around his neck and giving him a slow, sweet, romantic kiss, 'I love being married to you because I get to have kisses like that.'

'I love being married to you because you look so sexy when you get out of the shower.' She smiled.

'Ready?' Zach asked walking into the room as Chelsea fixed her baseball hat on top of her head and Brendon tied his shoe.

'Come on babe.' Chelsea said holding out her hand for Brendon.

'Off to hell.' Brendon mumbled as he carried Chelsea's bag not knowing exactly what was going to hit them then they arrived in Chicago to meet with Bob Waters.
Sign up to rate and review this story