Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > China Patters, Wedding Rings, and Infidelity

The meeting with the big shots.

by Meg2005 1 review

Brendon and Chelsea meet with the big shots at Decaydance.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2007-01-15 - Updated: 2007-01-16 - 870 words

0Unrated
A/N: so I'm aware that Panic is on decaydance but for some reason I wasn't thinking. So scratch all the Fueled by ramen and replace it with Decaydance. Thanks. Enjoy!

The flight soon landed in Chicago. Brendon took Chelsea's hand walking through the terminal in silence. Brendon gave Chelsea's hand a light squeeze before bringing her hand up and kissing it gently. He smiled at her while rubbing her knuckles reassuring her that everyone would be okay.

'This way.' Zach said as he led the two out to a car that had been sent by Fueled by Ramen.

'Everything will be fine.' Brendon told Chelsea as she bit her finger nail and looked out the window. Chelsea looked back at him and gave him a weak smile as he leaned his head in and pressed his lips to her's softly.

'Zach, what is going to happen?' Chelsea asked.

'Honestly Chels, I don't know. Pete Wentz is there though so nothing too horrible. I'm sure he won't let anything too bad happen to you two.' Zach smiled as the car pulled up to a large building.

'Hey Zach can we have a minute?' Brendon asked as Zach got out of the car.

'I guess but just one hurry up.' Zach said shutting the door.

'Baby, whatever happens in there, let me do the talking. I know you and you tend to get loud about this kind of stuff so just keep your mouth closed okay?' Brendon begged.

'Alright.' Chelsea whispered.

'Tonight, we're going to have a romantic night before we go home just you and me but for now. Zip it okay?'

'Alright. I love you.' Chelsea said softly looking down at his lips.

'Baby I love you too.' He said pushing her hair off her face before pressing his lips to hers in a soft open mouthed kiss before massaging her tongue with his.

'Let's go!' Zach said knocking on the window.

Chelsea walked into the room behind Brendon to find Pete Wentz and Patrick Stump sitting at a table along with Panic's manager, Bob Waters.

'Okay let me start off by saying; I am very disappointed in you Brendon. I thought if anything happened you two would break up. I did not think that I would be finding out that you two have been married all along.' Bob began. 'What were you thinking?'

'We were seventeen, I wasn't thinking that a year down the road I was going to be signed and recording a record for a big name band. I didn't think that I was going to be sitting in a room with two of my idles explaining why it's okay that my girlfriend of almost ten years and I should be allowed to be married.'

'I don't care how long you two have been together; I thought I made it very clear when we signed you to this band, That you image was and will always be the most important part of this band and that image should say to the public that you are single.'

'You decided it was best for us to be single. I have never been single while in this band.'

'That was your choice not mine.'

'You're right, it was my choice and I'm happy with that choice. I'm not asking you to be married to Chelsea, I'm not asking for your blessing. I'm telling you that this is how it is. Chelsea and I are married and there is nothing anyone is going to do about it.'

'Brendon, I like the way you two have handled it. I am a little disappointed that you didn't tell us from the beginning though I understand why you didn't from all this publicity you have been getting.' Patrick said.

'I don't think there is anything we can do about it except give you two some advice on how to handle it. Keep doing exactly what you're doing now. Don't flaunt it but you can let it be known. You two are young and in love, it's okay. The record label isn't going to do anything about it.' Pete said.

'Thanks guys.' Brendon said standing up as Pete and Patrick did as well while Bob stood glaring at Chelsea.

'You're welcome Brendon. That's what we're here for besides, I'm kinda fond of Chelsea here.' Patrick said with a smile as he put his arm around Chelsea giving her a one armed hug.

'that didn't go nearly as bad as I thought it was going to go.' Chelsea said as they walked out.

'You're not in the clear yet. Bob wasn't happy about the situation.' Zach said.

'When does our flight home leave tomorrow?' Brendon asked as they got into the car.

'1:45 tomorrow afternoon. It was the earliest time they had.''

'Alright, do you mind if Chelsea and I kick it alone tonight?' Brendon asked.

'No way man, as long as you two stay in your hotel room and don't open the door to strangers.'

'Yes dad.' Chelsea joked before being pushed playfully by Zach.

Brendon put his arm around Chelsea and kissed the side of her head as he twirled her wedding ring around her fingers. 'We finally get to be married.' He smiled.
Sign up to rate and review this story