Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > China Patters, Wedding Rings, and Infidelity

A romantic night alone.

by Meg2005 1 review

Brendon and Chelsea have a romantic night after a day of stress and before going home to the parents.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [!!] [!!!] [X] - Published: 2007-01-16 - Updated: 2007-01-16 - 981 words

0Unrated
'So what are we doing tonight?' Chelsea asked as she walked over and flopped down on the bed.

'Well obviously staying in...' Brendon said.

'The girls and I went shopping the other day.' Chelsea said as she crawled up the bed and straddled Brendon's hips and began kissing his neck.

'You did?'

'Yeah, when we were in Kansas City, we went to a mall to find Hailey some new jeans. We found a Victoria secret.' She whispered nibbling on his ear lobe.

'Uh huh.' He said as he gulped back making his Adam's apple bob up and down as he looked into Chelsea's gorgeous green eyes.

'I bought you something the other day. It was actually to celebrate us being home but I think we're close enough now.' She smiled kissing him softly.

'When do I get to see it?' he asked feeling his erection strain against his jeans.

'After we eat, we can't have sex yet, it's too early.'

'You're mean woman.' Brendon started, 'You just teased the crap out of me and now you're shutting me down.'

'Sorry baby.' She giggled as she pulled over the room service menu.

'Do you know how long it's been since we've had sex? Here I'll tell you, way to long. I can't even remember when the last time we had sex was.'

'I want some grilled chicken.'

'I mean, I can't even remember what sex feels like.'

'Oh look they have chicken alfredo.' Chelsea said.

'Are you listening to me?' Brendon asked.

'Honestly?'

'Yes.'

'No I stopped listening when you went off about how longs it's been since we've had sex, you're so over dramatic about this stuff.'

Brendon gasped then caught himself, 'I guess you're right. You said Chicken Alfredo?' he asked taking the menu from her.

'Dinner is done!' Brendon announced two hours later. 'I'm fed, watered, and bathed, let's have sex.' He said lying down on his back on the bed.

'Way to romance me there babe.' Chelsea said from where she was sitting in front of his computer.

'Chelsea!' Brendon whined.

'I'm not doing anything with you with an attitude like that. I didn't marry a horn dog. I married you, which could say a little bit about you but it's not right now.' She said not even turning around to laugh at him. Chelsea soon felt her hair leaving her neck and two plump lips make contact with her neck. Chelsea moved her head back to give Brendon better access as he ran his hand down her arm lacing his fingers with hers. Brendon turned the chair around and pulled Chelsea up out of it so they were both standing. He walked backwards towards the bed and sat down as Chelsea stood in front of him. He looked up at her with a lazy glance before looking back down to where he was eye level with her torso. He slowly and seductively ran his fingers up under her shirt lifting it off her body before pulling her down into a kiss lying back onto the bed.

Brendon slid his tongue into Chelsea's mouth as he worked on the clasp on her bra. 'Mmm, Brendon, wait.' Chelsea said getting up off him and walking into the bathroom.

'What are you doing? I was romancing you.' Brendon whined.

'Do you want to see what I bought you or not.' Chelsea asked opening the bathroom door and walking out. Brendon looked at her and could say nothing. His mouth wouldn't move as he looked at her wearing a pink flyaway satin babydoll that tied right in front of her breast and lay open showing off her stomach and the small pair of match panties she wore with the babydoll. The lingerie made Chelsea' skin tone look the perfect shade of golden brown.

Chelsea walked back over to where Brendon was sitting on the bed. She smiled down at him as he let his hands rest on her butt pulling her towards him where once again he pulled her down to straddle his basketball shorts clad hips. Chelsea smiled as she pressed her lips to his once again.

Minutes went by, the only action going on in the room as the gentle kissing going on between the married couple. Chelsea soon sat up and untied the tie. She let if fall open as Brendon removed the straps. That was the point where Brendon was lost to the point of no return.

'That was beautiful.' Brendon said as he lay on top of Chelsea an hour later.

'It was beautiful. That has to be the best sex we've had in a really long time.' She said running her hands through his sweaty locks.

'Well it won't be the last because we can be married now and I don't have to be a virgin.'

'Brendon you haven't been a virgin since we were sixteen.'

'Yes but no one knows that.'

'Hey babe?' Chelsea began. 'What about kids. What do you think?'

'Kids? As in babies? As in our babies?'

'As in more sex, pregnancy, child labor involving you and I.' she laughed.

'hmmm, I've never thought about it. Do you want to have a baby?'

'I think it would kinda fun to have a baby. A little boy.'

'Yeah. Now?'

'No, not for a while, we've just never talked about it before.'

'We haven't have we?'

'Nope we haven't.' she smiled.

'You'll be an amazing mother. You'll be a MILF' Brendon laughed.

'Do you think about anything but sex?'

'Yes.'

'Oh yeah? Like what?'

'You, how beautiful you are how much I love you. All that kind of stuff.'

'Who are you and what have you done with my Brendon?'

'I'm right here baby; I just want to have a mushy moment.'

'We've had plenty of that tonight but a few more wouldn't hurt.' She smiled as she pressed her lips to his.
Sign up to rate and review this story