Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Love Will Tear Us Apart

We Don't Fight Fair

by rainydaykid13 1 review

I suck at writing summaries xD. Please read and review!!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Romance - Published: 2007-01-15 - Updated: 2007-01-16 - 1618 words

0Unrated
~MICAHS POV~
5 more months had passed and I had just gotten out of a check up and was waiting outside the hospital when Patrick pulled up. I walked over to the passenger side and got in. We sped off in the total opposite direction of Patrick's house. After 15 minutes of silence we pulled into the parking garage of an apartment complex.
"Um Patrick, were are we?" I asked, placing my hand protectively over my stomach as I stepped out of the car.
He just smiled slyly and grabbed my hand, leading me into the development. The elavator doors opened and we found ourselves on the third floor. Patrick led me down the hall and stopped at a door with the numbers 313 nailed to the front of the door. He unlocked the door to reveal Andy and Joe sitting on a couch amongst a ton of boxes eating pizza and staring at a television.
"Welcome home!" Patrick yelled merrily. I could only smile. I followed him through the apartment and into a bedroom. I couldn't help but snicker at the sight before me. Pete sat on the bed, his arms around Kaden's waist, kissing her deeply.
"Ahem," Patrick cleared his throat, "Wrong room."
"Oh shit," Pete muttered mumbled under his breath,flashing us an embarrased smile, his cheeks turning a lurid shade of pink. He and Kaden quickly got up and left the room, leaving Patrick and I alone in the navy blue bedroom.
"Whatcha think?" he asked looking around.
"It's great!" I said, hugging him tightly. The next few hours were spent unpacking and listening to Andy tell me that unpacking all these boxes is definitly physical strain. I finally gave in to Andy's nagging and sat down next to Joe.
The guys finished unpacking and we all spent the evening eating junk food and playing video games.
"I'm tired, I'm gonna turn in," I stated, painstakingly pulling myself up and walking into the bedroom that Patrick and I now shared and laid down on the bed, not bothering to change my clothes, and quickly fell asleep.

~PATRICKS POV~
Micah had gotten up and gone to bed. I sat on the couch drinking a soda and watching Pete, Joe, Andy, and Kaden battle it out in some Star Wars video game. The game was going nowhere so I got up and wordlessly left the room. I walked into mine and Micah's bedroom. Micah was already asleep. I changed into a pair of flannel pajama pants and a white tshirt and climed into be next to her.
Hours later I lay in bed, unable to fall asleep. I looked at Micah, watched her chest rise and fall. My eyes wandered down to her stomach, she was seven months pregnant now, the doctors expected her to be due any day now. I was on cloud nine at the thought of it all. But I had to wonder...
My mind wandered back to before Micah had told me, I remembered how weird both Micah and Pete had acted whenever they were around me. What if... No way Patrick, that's the craziest damn thing I've ever heard, I thought to myself. I shrugged off those thoughts and closed my eyes. I woke up the next morning to find the apartment empty. I guessed Joe and Andy were at work, but where'd Pete, Kaden, and Micah go?
I walked into the kitchen and went to open the fridge, there was a post-it note stuck to the door.
I pulled it off the door and read it "Patrick, went to lunch with Pete and Kaden," I read outloud, "XO, Micah," I threw it into the trash can and went and sat down on the couch. I turned on the tv and a few minutes later there was a knock on the door. I jumped up to answer it, thinking it would be Micah and them, back from breakfast. I opened the door not to find Micah, but none other than Rosalin.
"Ugh," I sighed, rolling my eyes.
"Oh Patty what's wrong?" she asked, pretending to be oblivious to the fact that she was not wanted here.
"First of all, my name's not Patty, and second of all, leave." I said, trying to shut the door on her. She stopped it with her foot.
"What do you want?!" I asked, growing impatient.
"Patty did you miss me?" she asked, smiling seductively.
"Um no not really, and goddamn quit calling me that."
"Pat, that thing back in school, I'm so sorry. I only hope that you'll take me back."
"Stupidass," I muttered under my breath. Forgive me for acting like a total ass but hell is going to have to freeze over twice before I'm ever nice to that whore again, "I'm with Micah, and we're happily expecting twins, thank you."
"Didn't you ever wonder why Pete acts weird around you, and is so interested in this baby?"
"Twins. Two babies. Dumb. Ass." I said, "And to be quite honest, Pete is acting fine. He's just being a good friend. Now leave."
Instead she pushed her way into the apartment and stood in the middle of the living room.
"Patrick, did it ever occur to you that it's a little odd that the very first time you two have sex, she gets pregnant?"
"Rosalin stop it," Now I was getting pissed.
"You never once thought that maybe they weren't yours?" she questioned, feining innocence.
"Get the hell out Rosalin," I said, raising my voice.
"Ok, ok," she stormed out of the apartment, slamming the door. I hated her even more for bringing these thoughts back, but the more I thought about it, the more it made sense. Pete did know about it before me. Just then there was another knock on the door. I opened it and Micah walked into the apartment.
"Hey Patrick!" she said, kissing my cheek sweetly and walking into the apartment.
"Hey baby, um... can we talk?"
~MICAHS POV~
"What?" I sat there, staring at him, totally dumbfounded by what he had just said. It was then that Andy and Joe walked in, probably on their lunch break by now.
"Hey guys what's --" Joe started, happily but then becoming confused.
"Wrong?" Andy finished. Patrick and I just stared at them.
"Oh look. The thing. In the kitchen. It's um.. ready." Joe stuttered, walking into the kitchen, Andy following close behind. I turned my attention back to Patrick. I cannot believe he is accusing me of this.
"You should trust me more than that! Pete too! Of course theyre yours! I've never even slept with anyone else!" I snapped, getting up and starting to stomp away.
"You're not supposed to be doing that!" Patrick said, grabbing my arm and stopping me, "It could hurt the babies."
"Why would you care? You don't even think they're yours!" I spat.
"Well it makes sense!" he said, exasperatedly. He was being such an idiot, "Pete knew before I did, he's always checking up on you, constantly so it seems, always doing stuff for you, driving you to doctor's appointments, and for all I know you could have been sleeping with him!"
"Ok look, I told him because I was afraid of what you might say, I didn't want you to feel guilty because you were my first. I didn't want you to leave me. And news fuh-lash. Pete is just helping me. There's this thing nowadays, it's called being a good friend!" I hollered. Just then Pete came storming in.

~PETES POV~
Kaden and I were having a great time when we pulled into the driveway, laughing and talking and carrying on. That all changed when we got into the apartment complex. We got to our floor and the door opened. Immediatly we heard yelling coming from our apartment. We stood in the hall, just outside our door, listening. Kaden had a worried look on her face, I'm sure I did as well. I heard my name several times. I listened closer to what was being yelled and finally put two and two together. He thinks Micah's having my kids. Good God. Fan-Fucking-Tastic. Having decided that I'd heard enough, I barged in, enraged. Kaden followed close behind me.
"Pete, calm down," Kaden said, squeezing my hand. I let go of her hand.
"You bastard!" I yelled as I lunged toward Patrick.

~MICAHS POV~
"PETE STOP IT!" I yelled as I watched Pete tackle Patrick to the ground.
"HOW THE HELL COULD YOU EVEN COME UP WITH THAT KIND OF BS?!" Pete shouted as he proceeded to beat the crap out of Patrick, who just lay there, taking it. I guess he figured he deserved it after all of this, "MICAH IS EFFING IN LOVE WITH YOU, ONLY GOD KNOWS WHY!" he yelled.
"Pete! Stop it!" Kaden yelled, grabbing Pete's arm and trying to pull him off. There was no way she could handle this alone. I grabbed his other arm trying to get him off of Patrick.
"Micah be careful!" Andy yelled. The whole time Joe just sat there, watching, at a loss for words. If fate hadn't taken its course, I'm sure Patrick would be dead now and Pete would be doing some major time. But, as corny as it sounds, things happen for a reason, and those things, well they aren't always good. I pulled with all my might, right along with Kaden, and Pete suddenly gave in, allowing us to pull him backwards and sending me falling to the floor. Patrick scrambled to his feet and ran to my side as everything faded into darkness. This is happening way to much for what its worth, I thought, as I felt conciousness slip away.
Sign up to rate and review this story