Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Love Will Tear Us Apart

I Might Be Cliche But I Simply Do It Best

by rainydaykid13 0 reviews

Oh look... Info.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Romance - Published: 2007-01-17 - Updated: 2007-01-18 - 884 words

0Unrated
~PATRICKS POV~
"Is she ok?" Pete asked, standing up as a doctor strolled towards us.
"She's not awake yet. She should be fine, but she might have trouble getting pregnant after this." the doctor explained.
"What about the babies?" I asked, tugging on the bill of my hat.
"Ah, you must be the father," the doctor guessed,"We're sure she lost at least one. Maybe both. The other was in such a position we just couldn't tell." I let the tears flow freely. I had ruined Micah's life. She'll hate me now.
"We'll be able to tell when she has them," the doctor added.
"What?" Joe asked, scratching his head, "She still has to go through labor?"
The doctor nodded.
"But she's seven months pregnant! Couldn't you just, just do like a C-section or something?" Andy asked, he seemed almost as dumbfounded as me.
"It's not that simple," the doctor stated and walked away. I sat down in a chair in the corner, and put my head in my hands. I just let the tears keep coming. This is all my fault, this is all my fault... I kept thinking that same thing over and over.
A nurse walked up to us, "Ms.Samuels is awake if you all would like to see her." she simply stated and walked away.
I walked in the room and found Micah as pale as a ghost, lying in the hospital bed hooked up to a ton of machines. She looked miserable, and it was all my fault. I wanted to hang myself with the IV cord for doing this to her.
"Patrick are they ok?" she asked, the second she saw me.
"One might be," I said, looking at my shoes, not wanting her to see me cry.
"You mean..." she asked nervously.
I looked up at her with my tear-stricken face and nodded. She lay there sobbing. I put my arms around her in an effort to comfort her. Pete, Andy and Joe walked in, Pete running over to hug her.
"Oh my god Micah please forgive me." he said.

~MICAHS POV~
"Pete, don't worry about it. It's not your fault. It's no one's fault." I said, I had to be strong. I glanced around the room. Everyone looked like they'd been crying.
"I love you guys!" I announced, mustering a smile.

A few hours later I lay in my room staring at the ceiling. Patrick had gone to get something to eat and everyone else had gone home. I heard someone walk in to the room. I was ready to yell at Pete to quit apologizing and go home, or yell at someone who wanted to suck out more blood. I looked to the door and my jaw dropped.
"Rosalin? What the hell are you doing here?" I spat.
"I just thought you'd like to know what's been going on around here. I came to tell you," she said, you could feel the coldness in her voice.
"You mean you came to tell Patrick." I said, my voice dripping with sarcasm.
"Pretty much. See, I've been thinking about it, and I've realized, Patrick and I are simply meant to be," she said.
"Get. The hell out." I said, pointing towards the door.
"I just thought you'd like to know what Patty and I have been up to, I was honest with him about you and Pete."
"Oh rea- what? What do you mean by honest?" I asked.
She just stood there, staring at me just like this whole thing had been staring me in the face all along.
"IT WAS YOU?!" I screeched, "I should have figured. And I'd just like to thank you for killing my baby!" The color draned from her face and her arms that had been folded across her chest fell to her sides.
"Don't give me that. You're still pregnant." she said shakily.
"I'm having twins. They're sure at least one of them died, maybe both. I still have to go through labor. This is fan-FUCKING-tastic. I hope you're happy." I said,"Now GET OUT."
"I've been thinking, at first I admit, it was a popularity thing. But Patrick and I are meant to be." she said, feigning innocene yet again, "Maybe if you had just stayed away from him," she said, fire appearing in her eyes, "We just can't have you getting in the way, can we now?" she said coldly as she whipped a knife out of her purse and casually strolled towards me. Oh hell no. This is fucking crazy. This is straight out of a horror movie, and a bad one at that. She raised it above her head, ready to strike, I closed my eyes and bent over in a desperate effort to protect my babies, unable to scream or even speak, yet all the while I was painfully aware of how cliche' this all seemed. I felt a body fall over mine. It shuddered and went limp. Rosalin screamed and I opened my eyes, seeing Patrick laying over me and Rosalin standing there, frozen. I looked away from Patrick and quickly pressed the call button. A nurse came in and called the police, and then took Rosalin away as doctors came in and put Patrick on a stretcher and went to work saving him.
Sign up to rate and review this story