Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Life On The Murder Scene

Hate Is A Very Strong Word, I Dislike You With A Passion

by FallOutGrl 4 reviews

Woot for updates?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2007-01-16 - Updated: 2007-01-17 - 431 words

0Unrated
I'm really sorry guys if this chapter sucks. I have a huge cold and my head is very foggy so I'm very sorry if this isnt good.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"JESUS FUCKIN CHRIST GERARD!!! I AM SO SICK OF YOU AND YOUR SHIT!!!" Kelsey screamed when her and Gerard got back in the house. Erin and Frank returned earlier and were cuddled up on the couch along with Ray, Bob, Mikey and Elena watching The Panic Room. Gerard stood, leaning on the door way, running a hand repeatedly through his hair. When Kelsey had finished screaming at him, Gerard then stood up properly.
"You know what Kelsey? I'm sorry. I'm sorry I'm not fucking Ken alright? I'm sorry I'm not the perfect plastic match to your perfect plastic self," Gerard just kept growing louder and louder. "IM NOT A FUCKING PERFECT PERSON!!! I SLEEP IN TOO LATE, I STAY UP ALL NIGHT, I DRINK UNTIL I'M PLASTERED, I TAKE TO MANY PILLS!!! I'M SORRY!!!" Gerard screamed and then went silent. Everyone was staring at him. He ran another hand through his hair and closed his eyes tight. The only noises were coming from the movie.
"Gerard mother fucking Way. We're over." Kelsey said and walked out of the house. Gerard snorted.
"Good riddance you stupid cock sucker!" He yelled to her. She turned around and fingered him. Gerard fake gasped and slammed the door in her face. He leaned up against the door and ran both hands through his hair. Once again it was silent. He looked up at Frank.
"Gotta light?" He asked. Frank nodded, kissed Erin on the cheek, and got up and walked over to Gerard. The two of them slipped out the back and onto the porch.
"Wow, Gee. What's been going on with you?" Frank asked as they both drew in a long drag. Gerard sighed and started to say something before he stopped. He noticed it was still pretty quiet so he closed the screen door and him and Frank talked for the rest of the night.

Ray decided he was tired so he went to bed. Bob stayed on the couch, Erin waited for Frank on the chair, and Mikey and Elena shared the loveseat. During a scary part, Elena jumped, held on to Mikey, and hid in his hoodie. Mikey stared at her in shock. Elena realized who she was hiding with and looked up at him. He smiled at her and she smiled back. Mikey then put his arm around her shoulders. Elena smiled to herself and cuddled in.



==Love it? Hate It? Review Please!!!
Sign up to rate and review this story