Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Life On The Murder Scene

Risque

by FallOutGrl 5 reviews

Thank you for all the reviews!!! heres your update!!! cheers!!!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2007-01-24 - Updated: 2007-01-24 - 1012 words

0Unrated
Title: Risque-Cute Is What We Aim For

got birds in my ears
And a devil on my shoulder
And a phone to the other
And I can't get a hold of her
And what's a crush to do?
And what's a crush to do when he can't get through?



The next day, Erin decided to take Elena out shopping as a gesture of comfort. The guys all stayed home. Frank was playing the role of housewive and made breakfast for everyone. Mikey was the last to get up. He slumped down the stairs to see everyone sitting down at the kitchen table. They were aticipating their breakfast. Mikey sighed and joined them. He sat in between Ray and Bob, straight across from Gerard, who was currently lighting up. Mikey sighed and loooked down at the table. Bob was talking to Ray about the new drum beat they had come up with. Mikey was getting slightly sick of them talking. He glanced up quickly to see Gerard. Gerard exhaled and stared at Mikey as the smoke passed his lips. To break the tension, Frank came from the kitchen carrying three plates. He set them on the table carefully.
"Gee! No smoking at the breakfast table!" Frank said in his girly voice and took the cigarette out of his lips. He then noticed Mikey. "Mikey! Your awake!" Frank squealed excitedly and kissed Mikey on the cheek. Mikey half smiled and put his head back down on top of his arms, which were folded on the table. Frank smiled and rushed back into the kitchen for another plate.
"Mikey, what's wrong with you?" Gerard asked. He sounded sincerly worried.
"Oh, it's nothing." Mikey sighed. Gerard sighed as well and stood up. He grabbed Mikey's arm and dragged him out to the porch. He shut the glass door and turned back to his brother.
"Mikey. I'm your brother. What's going on?" Gerard asked. His eyes showed his sympathy.
"Well, for one, I'm worried about you. What you said last night. About the pills, and stuff. It just worried me cuz you're my brother and I hate seeing you in trouble," Mikey knew Gerard would be hurt by this but it felt good to get it off his chest. "And it's Elena. I really like her but I feel like she doesn't like me the same way. I mean, I think she likes you more. And...and...and," Should I tell him? Mikey asked himself.
"Come on, you can tell me." Gerard said. Tears were already filling his eyes from the first comment.
"I'm just so sick of being the second Way! I mean, you always get the girls! It's all 'oh my god! Gerard! oh and his brother, the bassist' and I really want Elena!" Mikey said and broke down in tears. Gerard stood there stunned. This wasn't how he wanted things to be. He took a step towards Mikey, unsure of what to do.
"M-M-M-Mikey...I'm so sorry. I never wanted this to happen." Gerard said. Mikey wiped his tears away using the sleeve of his hoodie. He looked up at his brother. Gerard's bottom lip trembled and the two came together in a hug.
"It's alright, I still love you." Mikey whispered quietly. Gerard laguhed slightly and gripped him tighter.
"I still love you too. And I think I have an idea with Elena, but we'll discuss this after breakfast. I really want to see how Frank's pancakes turn out." Gerard laguhed. Mikey laughed as well and wiped away some more tears. The Way brothers left the porch and went back to the table. Frank was still in the kitchen, but had now replaced the plates with bowls. Mikey, Gerard, Bob, and Ray all looked at the bowls and then at each other before breaking into laughter. Frank reappeared with a box of Cheerio's* and poured everyone their own bowl of cereal.

#########

After breakfast, Gerard and Mikey went upstairs to Mikey's room while everyone else went to the living room to watch Dora The Explorer. The two boys sat on Mikey's bed and Gerard started explaining his plan.
"So, you're going to call her on her cell-"
"You got her number?" Mikey asked while biting his nails.
"No, she gave it to Frank in case he needed her or she needed him." Gerard stated.
"Oh, kay. Just checking. Go on." Mikey said and waved his hand.
"And you're gonna ask her to a movie and dinner. While your out, tell her how much your glad that she decided to stay with us. When she says why, tell her that you were looking for the sun in your dark cave of a life. When she stares at you strangley, tell her that she is your sun." Gerard finsihed and raised his eyebrows at his brilliancy. Mikey rolled his eyes and looked at Gerard quizzically.
"And how often does that work for you?" Mikey asked.
"All the time." Gerard replied. Mikey sighed and flopped down on the bed.
"Fine, get me her number." Gerard smiled and ran to Frank's room. Mikey took it form him and shooed him away. Half an hour later, he walked downstairs disapointed. Gerard stood up worriedly.
"I couldn't get ahold of her." He sighed and sat down on the couch. Frank then stood up.
"You are not thinking if dating my sister, are you?" Frank asked. Mikey sighed and nodded solemnly. Frank squealed excitedly and jumped on the seat beside him.
"But I doubt that she acutally likes me." He sighed. Back to square one, Mikey thought sadly.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
*Cheerio's and Frank is this huge inside joke with me and bff, Carolyn. We were looking up pictures of Frank and his last name came up. Carolyn saw this and said 'Ieerio! It rhymes with Cheerio!' and then I said 'Dude, it's Iero...' and shes like 'Oh...that doesn't rhyme with Cheerio...' and from that day on, we have called him either Frank Ieerio or the Cheerio man.

==Love it? Hate it? I'm gonna need at least five reviews for the next part!
Sign up to rate and review this story