Categories > Anime/Manga > Kyou Kara Maou > Quite Unexpected

Default Chapter

by Kalariona 4 reviews

Accidental transportation, shelter and unusual circumstances lead to confusion in a young Maou's mind. Yaoi.

Category: Kyou Kara Maou - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Characters: Yuuri - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2006-04-11 - Updated: 2006-04-12 - 2384 words

3Moving
Title: Quite Unexpected
Chapter Title:
Characters: Yuuri
Genres: Drama
Rating: R
Warnings: !
Wordcount: 2355
Summary: Accidental transportation, shelter and unusual circumstances lead to confusion in a young Maou's mind. Yaoi.


This series not mine!

This took a little while but I was trying to set the scene in my head. I hope they're not both totally out of character but I apologise if they are. The story just ran away from me. Any spelling mistakes, tell me and I'll rectify them.

Just wait. I realised, halfway through that it had turned into a type of blanket fic. (Ah, my eyes! The clichés!)



He wasn't surprised that this had happened. Not at all!
The day had gone downhill from the start. Not only had his mother decided that today was a good day to replace a zip in one of her skirts. She had also decided that Yuuri /would /play the part of the dummy and wear the skirt while she fixed it. Easier to sew, she had said.
If that wasn't bad enough, he was also told to remove his trousers while wearing the skirt, as they got bunched up around the waist where the zip was being sewn. He had grumbled about it, but had decided to avoid the argument which he would definitely loose and just get it over with. No one else was home so it wasn't like he would be seen by anyone but his mother, even though that was bad enough by itself.
If that had been the end of it, Yuuri would have given a sigh, removed the offending article of clothing when his mother had re-zipped it and forgot that it ever happened. He should have known that wasn't likely to happen.
All he had done was, as soon as his mother had announced that she had finished, had gone to the bathroom and fill the sink with water to wash his face. He had been thankful that his brother hadn't been at home to see him and also was nowhere near Gunter and Wolfram. God only knows what their reactions would have been. Of course, as soon as he had placed his hand into the warm liquid, he found himself getting pulled into the other world via a whirlpool in the most undignified way with the skirt he was wearing getting whisked upwards around his waist. Of course, the skirt had to be one of the Gypsy style ones which had metal pieces on the ends that were heavy and hurt when one of them whipped across his leg.
All in all, it was fitting that he appeared in Shin Makkoku, sitting in a small stream near a wood, in the dark and the rain.
After getting out of the water, wringing out the skirt until it wasn't as heavy as it originally was and stumbling onto the bank, he noticed that the only shelter around the area, seemed to be a small cabin, a short distance back into the trees. There was no light in the windows so Yuuri assumed it was empty. There was nothing to show otherwise. No tracks to the door, weeds growing between cracks at the bottom of the cabin and there was, he noticed as he got closer, dirty windows
Thankfully, the door was open so he entered the small cabin to wait out the rain and drip dry. Actually, the cabin seemed to only be one room so Yuuri assumed that it was more like an average garden shed than a place where someone used to live. It also explained the slightly mud stained floor and the old vegetable, musty smell that came with such buildings.
"Where is everyone?" he pondered to himself, using a part of his damp skirt to wipe a part of the floor clean. The disks around the hem jingling against his ankles as he moved. "Usually, someone comes to meet me when I arrive."
He sat down on the slightly cleaner floor space and shivered. The waistline of the skirt had been hanging around his hips quite loosely, so much so, that his belly button had been on show for most of his 'dummy session.' His mother had squealed that he had a girlish waist and had proceeded to hug him in a confining grip. This was just before he had escaped to the bathroom and then found himself in this predicament. His waist area was freezing.
"This is ridiculous," he squinted while staring around in the fading light. There was nothing to use to make a fire and he was becoming colder and colder. He sneezed violently a few times and hugged his knees, trying to warm himself.
The slamming open of the door caused him to start and he jumped to his feet in alarm, very quickly falling down again as he got caught in the skirts fabric. Blinking up at the open door from his undignified position, he saw the bright light of a lantern with the figure of a tall man behind it. The features not being completely clear due to his eyes not quite adjusted to the sudden light.
"Boy," the recognisable gruff voice came from the darkened figure. "What are you doing here?"
"Adalbert."
He could finally see the other man, who was holding a small lantern quite close to his chest. He was wearing the clothes he normally had on, but was dripping wet.
"What are you doing here?" he asked again, stepping into the small area of space and removing his cloak with his free hand. "Where's Weller and the blonde haired brat?"
"Probably still at Blood Pledge Castle," Yuuri replied with a sigh. He had just had an epiphany on what had happened. "My powers sometimes kick in without me actually meaning to. At the moment, I think of this place while near water and I automatically come here." He cussed himself for being so stupid and then moved back into the sitting position he had been in before the door had opened.
"Okay," was the reply, "does that mean that you wear skirts where you come from?"
Adalbert asked the question curiously, but with a slight edge of humour lingering on the edge. Yuuri blushed and scowled, moving the said skirts so they completely covered all of his legs.
"Of course not. My mother just has some serious 'dress up doll' problems. I seem to be the victim of her worse moments."
The other man said nothing to this, but moved so he sat on the floor next to the shivering boy and placed his sword onto the floor beside him.
"So why are you here?" Yuuri asked curiously.
"I was just travelling southwards and I got caught in this rainstorm. I didn't expect to find this place, or you." Adalbert leaned back against the wall, close enough to Yuuri that the boy felt his body warmth. He then proceeded to have a sneezing fit, leaving him slightly light headed and the back of his throat sore. He coughed a few times and then sighed.
"Damn. I must be coming down with a cold."
There was no warning. No sound uttered by the other man. He just suddenly found himself being lifted off the ground by the waist and settled on the others lap, his legs being situated on either side of Adalberts knees. His skirt had been pulled up to his lower thighs, showing off a bit of leg. Unfortunately, due to the way he was seated, the skirts folds were situated under him and as Adalbert was keeping him held down on his lap, he couldn't move to re-situate them.
"Hey, what..." he began.
"You said that you were cold," Adalbert replied, wrapping both arms around Yuuri's body and pulling him close so that he was leaning against the others chest. "This is the best way I know of to warm up."
Yuuri could see the logic behind that, apart from the skirt situation. "You could have had me seated better," he grumbled. "I mean, my legs aren't exactly warm, sitting like this."
"Would you prefer we sat, face to face?"
The question wasn't whispered and wasn't spoken near to his ears, but Yuuri felt a burning sensation, which started on his lobes and shot down his spine at the question. He had no idea why it happened, as it was asked mockingly, not seductively and Adalbert was definitely not interested in him that way!
"Adalbert!"
He even sounded flustered, he thought, annoyed with himself.
"What?"
"I.. Er.. Nothing."
**
Silence reigned for quite a long time in the cabin. The small lantern occasionally wavering when a breeze entered via the crack under the door.
Yuuri was dozing.
Adalbert had been quite right about body warmth. Strangely enough he felt comfortable dozing against the other mans broad chest. Adalbert still had his arms around him, but they were no longer hooked together around his waist. One hand had slid upwards slightly and now rested on his lower chest. The other had slid downwards and rested on his abdomen, just under the loose waistband of the skirt so that his thumb was tickling his bellybutton.
Wait. Where?
Yuuri's eyes widened and he became fully awake as the sensation of Adalberts warm hand slid even further downwards, touching the edge of his underwear. At his gasp, the hand resting on his chest moved swiftly upwards and grasped onto his neck, just below his chin and forced his head backwards until it rested on Adalberts shoulder. His legs were trapped on either side of Adalberts as his ankle's were twisted with the other mans.
"A... Adalbert," he panted out. "What..."
"I wanted this," Adalbert pressed his face into Yuuri's exposed neck, "for quite a while now." His warm breath ghosting over Yuuri's skin making the boy shudder. "You have no idea how frustrating it is to be near someone and not be allowed to touch them." His hand pushed into Yuuri's underwear, causing him to cry out at the sensation of the foreign touch. "Damn Weller." His hand curled around Yuuri's sensitive organ and he began to lay kisses on his neck.
The intimate stoking on his private area was causing Yuuri's head to spin. This was wrong, for numerous reasons, but at that moment, out of all of the most obvious protests ranging from 'I like girls,' to 'I'm not gay' and even the least popular 'I'm engaged,' only one came to mind.
"I'm... I'm not a replacement for Julia!" he gasped out. In his over sensitised state, he could feel the liquid he hadn't been able to swallow due to his panting, trickle out of his mouth and down his chin. That was not embarrassing though., not even slightly. What was embarrassing was, firstly, he could feel Adalberts obvious enjoyment of the activities. The licking of his drool from his chin and the hard pocking against his hip, and secondly, the intimate touching was arousing him too. Adalbert's hand continued to pump him mercilessly and his hips began to gyrate against him. He couldn't believe this was happening.
"You aren't a substitute," Adalbert growled against his neck. "I've been wanting you. Wanting this with you. You aren't her." This was punctuated with him clamping down on Yuuri's neck, making the other boy cry out in part pain, part pleasure.
"But... But..." Yuuri was whimpering and he arched himself upwards at the increased pace of Adalberts hand. The other man was bringing him off and his traitorous body was loving it. His eyes widened and his mouth opened, just before whiteness impaired his vision and he felt his lower body explode in ecstasy.
While he was floating down from the sensation, which seemed to be a while later, he felt a warm mouth on his own and a dampness around his back. The kiss was gentle, lulling him back into the same sense of security before this had started. The hands on him were no longer holding him down, one was merely stroking his stomach lightly, the other resting on his leg. Opening his eyes and staring past Adalbert to his lap, he noted that the hand on his leg was palm up, smeared with a white substance.
Wait...
Finally coming back to himself, Yuuri twisted himself out of Adalberts grip and clambered out of his lap, then stood in front of him, glaring., but with a blush that reached his hairline.
"What. Was. That. All. About?" Yuuri hissed out, punctuating each word. Why did you do that?"
Adalbert didn't reply. Instead, he smirked at Yuuri, then proceeded to lick his hand clean with slow movements. Yuuri's blush became even more pronounced and he backed away slightly, his annoyed level rising.
"Adalbert!"
"I already told you," Adalbert didn't stop grinning at him. "I wanted to." His eyes drooped slightly and his smirk became seductive, "although there is a lot more that I would love to do with you!"
The hand he wasn't licking clean snaked its way into his own trousers while making that statement.
Yuuri bolted.
He knew he shouldn't be running around in the dark and the rain but he frankly didn't care. He had to get out of there. He wanted to go home. Home where there was no perverted swordsmen who made passes at boys who housed an old girlfriends soul. Home.
He realised, when his foot had splashed through water, then a whirlpool sucked him off of his feet that he had got his wish. Moments later he found himself seated on the floor of his bathroom, tears streaming out of his eyes.
He felt dirty. He knew without looking that he had a white stain on the back of his skirt and his undergarments held some of the same substance. Another man had molested him. Another man that wasn't even his betrothed.
Wolfram. How could he ever look Wolfram in the eye again when the blonde boy called him a cheater?
Why Adalbert? Why?
The tears wouldn't stop.



xxxx




I know this is a crappy ending but I couldn't see where to stop this. If you like, I could always try to write a sequel, with Wolfram and Yuuri. The guilt would just pour out of him.
Please, tell me what you thought and thanks for reading.
Rie
xx









Sign up to rate and review this story