Categories > Anime/Manga > Kyou Kara Maou > Quite Unexpected

Chapter 2

by Kalariona 0 reviews

After what happened in the woods with Adalbert, Yuuri is shying away from everyone's touch

Category: Kyou Kara Maou - Rating: R - Genres: Angst, Romance - Characters: Wolfram, Yuuri, Other - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-01-17 - Updated: 2007-01-17 - 1471 words

2Ambiance
Title : Quite Unexpected


This fandom not mine!

Well, as requested, I tried to do another chapter. I'm not sure how many parts this will have but I will make sure that it is finished.




Chapter 2

He wasn't ready.

The bathhouse was gorgeously warm. The bathwater was kept at a constant temperature, ready for whenever it was needed. Mist hung in the air with small bubbles from the water, reflecting colours across the room.

Yuuri felt like sinking to the bottom! He was still in his school uniform since he hadn't had chance to change when Murata had pushed him into the river. Said boy was sitting beside him, just as saturated as he was with a gleeful expression on his face.

"Why?" he growled out at the hyper boy. Murata just grinned back at him.

"Come on Shibuya. You haven't been back in ages and you do have a kingdom to run after all." Murata linked his fingers behind his head.

Yuuri growled again and stood up, water gushing from his clothes. "That's all very well, but did you have to push me in. Pre-warnings are always welcome you know."

"Obviously," was the reply and Murata also stood up, "but it seemed you were avoiding coming here. Is something wrong?"

"Wrong? Wrong? What could be wrong?" Yuuri clambered out of the bath and begun pulling off his jacket. "I love being here so why would I avoid it?"

Murata gave him a disbelieving look and Yuuri pointedly avoided it, grabbing a towel from the racks and beginning to pat himself dry. There was no way that he was going to discuss with the other boy what had happened the last time he had come here. It was something that he would rather forget, even though that was practically impossible. He couldn't face Wolfram!

"Shibuya?"

"I'm okay," Yuuri forced a smile onto his face and stared at the other boy, "really." He wasn't but that couldn't be helped.

"Alright," Murata gave him another look which plainly said 'I don't believe a word of it' but he let it go and instead squished his way towards the door. In spite of his sour mood, Yuuri had to suppress a smile at the noise. He then removed his drenched shoes and socks and followed the other boy out of the bathing room.





--------





He couldn't go in.

Wolfram, as always was sprawled out on his bed, in his pink nightgown and dead to the world. Even if he'd wanted to, he couldn't lay beside the blonde. Just the thought of anyone touching him at the moment made him shudder.

Yuuri sighed. He didn't want to be here. He was perfectly content to spend his time alone at home, but instead he had been dragged here. Granted, it had been his own powers that had transported them but it was still Murata's fault.

The blonde on the bed sighed and shifted slightly and Yuuri heard his name on Wolfram's lips. Yuuri shuddered again, then turned to the couch on the other side of the room. It didn't look like the most comfortable place to sleep, since the back was curved and wasn't designed for someone to lay on. He sighed and pulled off his wet clothing, randomly throwing them onto the floor and pulled his night clothes out of his draw and pulled them on. He then grabbed his large dressing gown and curled up on the sofa, laying his head onto one of the cushions.

Should he tell them what happened? What would happen if he did? Would they give him disgusted looks, or pitying looks? One thing that he couldn't stand was looks of pity.

He didn't want to say anything, but he knew he would get caught out sooner or later, either from Gunter or Wolfram. Both were very tactile people and had their hands on him every day. They would both find something strange if he put a stop to it. Wolfram especially.

Yuuri looked over at the sleeping blond again. From where he was, he had a good view of his face. Wolframs soft looking cheeks were relaxed and his hair fell over one of his cheeks gently. His eyelashes were dark against his skin and his mouth was smiling slightly.

He had admitted once, that Wolfram was pretty. Actually, the first time that he had met him, but now he could admit to himself that Wolfram was gorgeous. It wasn't something that he would ever admit out loud.

Yuuri sighed again and turned over so that he was now facing the back of the sofa. Tomorrow. He would deal with everything tomorrow.



xxxx



Wolfram hadn't actually noticed the other boy in the room at first. When he had woken up, the bed was, as usual, empty and cold. He had lain still for a few moments, yawning and shaking sleep away, then had decided to go for a bath before starting his duties.

It wasn't until he had stripped out of his nightdress and was reaching for the dressing gown that was on the sofa, did he notice that there was another person in the room, underneath the said dressing gown.

"Uhhh, Wolfram?"

"Yuuri?"

Yuuri was here? When had he come back? He stood dumfounded, his arm still outstretched, holding onto the dressing gown.

His black haired fiancé stared blearily back at him, rubbing his eyes. As he watched, Yuuri's eyes widened and his face went completely red.

"Wolfram, do you want to, maybe, put on some clothes?"

The question was asked hesitantly and Wolfram eeped, yanking at the dressing gown and wrapping it around himself. The shock of seeing Yuuri had mad him forget that he had just stripped off his clothes. It was lucky Yuuri had said something of he would have jumped the other boy, sans clothes. This would have been even more mortifying that the present situation.

Brushing the hair from his eyes, he tried to move the moment on. "When did you get back?"

"Last night," was the quiet reply. "Murata pushed me into a river on the way back from the cinema. It was rather late and everyone was asleep."

"You could have woken me you know," Wolfram turned back to look at him, "and why are you sleeping on the sofa?"

"You looked peaceful and I didn't want to wake you." Yuuri stood up and stretched, giving Wolfram a lovely view of the tanned stomach of his fiancé which was revealed when his shirt bunched up. "Anyway, I'd better get up and dressed before Gunter finds out I'm back."

Yuuri went to his wardrobe and pulled out his clothes, then headed out of the door, not looking back Wolfram stared after him in surprise. Where was the smile that Yuuri sported every morning? There was something wrong.



--------





The 'something wrong' became even more apparent when, at breakfast, Gunter had headed towards Yuuri, arms outstretched to give him his customary suffocating hug. Usually, Yuuri grinned and bared it, occasionally patting Gunter's back. This time, Yuuri ducked away and hid behind Gwendal's large form. He didn't explain himself, just stated that he was tired and hungry and could they please eat. A smile was on his face but it was strained.

"Are you okay Heika?" Konrad reached out a hand for Yuuri's shoulder and his eyes widened when he flinched and moved away from them and sat down at the table.

"I'm fine," was the answer. "Can we please eat?"

Wolfram spotted Konrad give him a questioning look and he shrugged his shoulders, mystified. Yuuri never moved away from Konrad's affection.

"Oh yes Heika, I thought I'd let you know that we have a guest staying with us for a while," Gunter said stiffly. He seemed a little hurt by Yuuri's avoidance of him but also confused. The confusion was on everyone's faces but no one said anything. They all turned eyes to Wolfram, who scowled in return.

"A guest?" Yuuri gave Gunter a surprised look. "Who?"

"He should be down in a minute." Gunter replied. "In all honesty, I don't think he should be here, but Konrad said it would be alright. He wants an audience with you."

"Who?" was asked again.

The doors to the room opened and a clinking was heard as another person entered the room.

"Sorry I'm late."

Wolfram was staring at Yuuri when the other person entered the room. Yuuri's back was to the door so he didn't see the other person enter, but when he spoke, Yuuri's spork slipped from his hand and his the side of his plate. As Wolfram watched, Yuuri went white for a few seconds, then went red.

"Adalbert?"





****





Okay. I'm leaving it there for now. I hope you guys liked it. Please leave what you thought of it for me.

Ta

Rie

xxxx






Sign up to rate and review this story