Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > heaven help us

the ghost of you cries me to sleep.

by ahrey 4 reviews

well hear you go this is the next part of my story i hope you all like it. i wrote the start to the next chapter today too so it will be up soon. thanks for the review and the encouragement.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Angst, Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2007-01-17 - Updated: 2007-01-18 - 481 words

0Unrated
"We have to get him out of this house it's killing him" Mikey said as he sat down in the small living room. Gerard and Mikey lived together with their hole lives they were brothers and best friends, no girlfriend or fight could keep them apart.
"He wont fucking listen, and you know that," murmured Frank as he strummed his guitar trying to figure out the chorus to the song that Bob and Ray wrote for the new album.
"We have to try," he answered as he looked down the hallway.

Gerard gave up on life, nothing seemed worth it. He ate enough to not starve and drank enough to keep from being dehydrated. Everything seemed cold and blank nothing was right in his mind. Even during all of the preparation for her funeral, he knew that drugs and alcohol was a cheap escape. he was disgusted with how his life was back then, all he did was hide in his own world away from the world that scared him, he hid behind his picture he drew, behind his music were he felt safe. She showed him that life is for you to make your mark in, and being drunk, and high wont do anything but hurt him and the people he loved. From that, point on he knew he couldn't disappointed her again so he became sober. Doing drugs or drinking would just hurt him more now.
"I can't do that to her" he mumbled to himself.
The warm air burned his lips, he never noticed when he was thirsty of hungry anymore .Either Mikey or Frank would check on him every couple of hours to see if was o.k. They hated seeing Gerard like this.
Gerard sat up in his small dark room looking at the blank off-white wall. He drew in a long breath, and sat up to felt a little light headed as he walked out into the narrow hallway; he turned to go to the kitchen to get something to drink.
"Hey daddy are you feeling better?" his little daughter who sat across from his bedroom door playing with her doll looked up into his father's dark eyes and smiled. Mikey named her two weeks before her birth after himself as a joke but it stuck, it seemed fitting "Michelle Julian Way", out of her five uncle's she alway's felt close to her uncle Frank they all loved her, and she loved them too.
"I'm feeling a little thirsty for some chocolate milk, how about you babe?" he always felt better when he say his daughter's light green eye's looking up at him, that would never change.
"Yay!" she answered her hark curly hair bouncing as she ran down the hall yelling, "I'll get the milk daddy".
Gerard smiled and picked up her doll that she dropped and followed her into the kitchen after her.




Sign up to rate and review this story