Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > China Patters, Wedding Rings, and Infidelity

The mystery sickness. . .

by Meg2005 2 reviews

Pete and Patrick fly to Vegas to warn Brendon and Chelsea about a plan in the making while Chelsea begins to feel ill from a mystery sickness.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [!!!] - Published: 2007-01-17 - Updated: 2007-01-18 - 1501 words

1Moving
'Get out!' Elizabeth shouted early that morning startling the couple as they cuddled in their bed. The sheets were a complete mess as Chelsea laid half on top of Brendon's stomach and half off while Brendon was sprawled out across the bed. Brendon jumped causing Chelsea to move slightly but cuddle back into her husband, 'BRENDON URIE GET YOUR FAT UGLY ASS OUT OF BED NOW!' she yelled even loud.

'Baby tell your crazy friend to go away.' Brendon said cuddling Chelsea back into him as she lay on top of him resting her head on his chest.

'Brendon, so help you, you little fucker.' Elizabeth said as Hailey and Cassie stood in the door way laughing. Elizabeth walked over and pulled Chelsea off of Brendon and shoved him clean off the bed.
'God what the fuck is wrong with you.' Brendon said sitting up as Chelsea did the same looking around the room.

'How in god's name could you NOT tell us you were married? You whore!' Elizabeth yelled.

'C'mere baby.' Chelsea said holding her arms out for Brendon. Brendon climbed back in bed and laid down laying his head between her breasts.

'We figured the guys were going to tell you, besides, if we were going to tell you we wouldn't have woken you up like this after the best night of sleep in months.' Chelsea said with her eyes closed.

'Urie, you have three seconds to get out of this bed before I force Chelsea to divorce your castrated ass.' Elizabeth threatened.

'God, Elizabeth you're fucking crazy get out of my room.' Brendon said sitting up.

'No.'

'If you don't get out now, I'm going to be forced to fuck my girl right here in front of you and we all know how much you and Ryan like those home made porn tapes.'

'That was below the belt Urie.' Elizabeth said jumping onto the bed and pulling his hair.

'ELIZABETH!' Chelsea yelled. She stopped and got off the bed, 'Chill out.'

'We are your best friends and you didn't tell us you were married.' Hailey asked as she and Cassie walked over and sat on the bed.

'Fuck this shit; I'm going to the couch.' Brendon said walking into the living room. The girls heard Brendon groan in protest realizing that the whole band and Eric was there on his couch.

'Seriously girls, If I could have told you, I would have but I couldn't. I wanted to but we couldn't.'

'What did your parents say?' Hailey asked lying down against Brendon's pillow before he walked in and so rudely took it from her.

'They were okay with it; we have to have a big wedding down the road a bit though.' She said looking down at her ring.

'Good then we'll be in the wedding.' Cassie smiled.

'Yeah except the psycho here, we'll be lucky if Brendon let's her live that long.' Chelsea laughed.

'Are you telling me that if Ryan and I went out and got married now, and didn't tell you for three years then you wouldn't be pissed off about it?' Elizabeth asked.

'No, because I would understand why you couldn't tell us.'

'Whatever.' Elizabeth said.

'Jesus, that friend of yours needs to chill out on the dramatic behaviors.'

'Brendon, she's your friend too.'

'Don't remind me.' He said lying back down on the bed, 'cuddle with me. I wanna hold you.'

'Brendon, we have other stuff to do today besides making out and cuddling.'

'No we don't. We have nothing else to do today. We have time off, our bed is right here and lookie there everything we need in the house is here.'

'You're lazy.'

'No I'm not, I'm just tired.' Brendon said with his eyes closed as there was a knock on the door.

Chelsea gave Brendon a slight kiss on the lips before walking out, closing the bedroom door and walking over to answer the door finding Patrick and Pete standing looking a bit out of breath.

'Hey guys what's up?'

'Bob Waters quit Decaydance yesterday.' Pete breathed out.

'What did you two do run here from Chicago. Come in, get some water.' Chelsea said ushering them into their apartment.

'Where is Brendon?'

'He's asleep. He's pretty whipped out.' She said as she brought back two bottles of water.

'Look, no time for small talk....okay maybe after we get this out.' Pete started.

'We came out here to tell you two that bob Water's quit Decaydance yesterday. He's no longer Panic's manager but he is blaming you and Brendon for his quitting and he is hell bent on making sure you two pay for it.'

'what?'

'I'm just saying be careful, if you two run into him between now and well forever, just be careful of what he says to you or asks you to do.' Pete said.

'How do you know this?'

'Are you kidding me? We're kickin It 007 style.' Patrick said. Chelsea looked at him with a blank stare, 'Okay I know I'm too white for that, anyway, we spied.'

'You spied on him?'

'Yeah, we knew something was up when he randomly up and quit so we had to find out why.' Pete informed her.

'You know I was really excited I thought all of this had blown over.' Chelsea said as the bedroom door opened and Brendon walked out wearing a pair of sweatpants and a tee shirt.

'Hey guys what are you doing here?' Brendon asked as he sat down on Chelsea's lap and she wrapped her arms around his waist.

'007 and his sidekick sir tight pants came to warn us about bob Waters, looks like he's on a mission to bring you down babe.' Chelsea said.

'Oh well, he's got nothing on me.'

'You say that but really, he has everything on you.' Pete said with a serious tone.

'So what am I suppose to do about this?'

'Just stay clear of him and anything from anyone that is suspicious. It could blow over or it could get ugly, either way, just be careful.' Pete said.

'Alright.' Brendon said softly.

'Do you two want to stay for dinner?' Chelsea asked later that afternoon.

'We'd love to.' Patrick smiled getting up and walking into the kitchen.

'What are you making?' Patrick asked as Chelsea started pulling things out of the freezer.

'Stir fry, Brendon loves it.' She smiled. Chelsea stood back up getting dizzy.

'You okay?'

'Yeah, I've been having some vertigo here lately, it's weird. I've never been dizzy before.'

'Have you been to a doctor?'

'No, I've just been a little dizzy when I stand up, nothing to much.' She said as she pulled out a pan.

'So enjoying your break?'

'Very much except the wake up call I got this morning from Elizabeth, my head still hurts from where she pulled my hair.'

'Well you know you guys have to be in New York in three days and then to Montreal for a day right?'

'Yeah I know.'

'Is Chelsea coming?'

'No she's staying home, she has mid-terms that week.' Brendon said as he grabbed a bottle of water.

'Okay so it's a boy's week?'

'Yeah...man I haven't had one of those in a while.'

'Not like you would do anything. You're married.'

'Tell me about it. You know, it's weird now that everyone knows that I'm married. It's like Chelsea and I are officially married, we're different.'

'Good different or bad different?'

'Let me tell you, the night that we had that meeting before we came back to Vegas, we had the best sex of our lives. We've been having sex for I don't know like three years, and it's never been as good as it was that night.'

'It's because you guys got it off your chest.'

'It feels good but I'm not sure if she's happy about it.'

'About everyone knowing or being married?'

'I know she is happy about being married. She loves me but it was kinda fun sneaking around and stuff when we were on tour.'

'Well my man you're growing up.' Pete smiled as there was a loud crash in the kitchen. Both Brendon and Pete got up and ran into the kitchen to see Chelsea picking up a pan that she had dropped.

'What happened?' Brendon asked.

'Chelsea is really dizzy. She almost blacked out.' Patrick explained.

'Chels are you okay.' Brendon asked coming over and taking the pan out of her hands.

'Brendon, I'm fine really. There is nothing to worry about.' Chelsea said.

'Why don't you go lay down.' Brendon said.

'Brendon, honestly babe, I'm fine.' She said as he tucked her into bed.

'I can't have you sick, my wife doesn't get sick. I want you to rest.' He said kissing her forehead before walking out of the room.

Chelsea laid in the bed, contemplating what could be making her feel like this. In the back of her mind, she knew, but she was too scared to admit it.
Sign up to rate and review this story