Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > China Patters, Wedding Rings, and Infidelity

More ivestigation.

by Meg2005 0 reviews

Brendon leaves for New York while Chelsea begins to wonder what is making her sick, before hearing the knock that would turn her world upside down for a period of time.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [!!!] - Published: 2007-01-18 - Updated: 2007-01-18 - 658 words

0Unrated
A/N: So I know that this one is a little shorter then normal, I'm sorry, it was a good place to stop. Just FYI in order for me to update faster and more, reviews always help to sway my mind. I'm going to keep trying to update more but with school starting last Tuesday I only have a matter of time before I'm back in the library everynight so enjoy the frequent updates while they last! THANK YOU!
~Meg~


'Are you okay babydoll?' Brendon asked walking into their bedroom late that night after Pete and Patrick had left. Chelsea was sitting up in bed with the TV on and Brendon's favorite jacket wrapped around her shoulders.

'Brendon, I'm fine.' Chelsea yawned.

'Why was Patrick freaking out so much?' he asked.

'I was just feeling a little dizzy, just some vertigo, that's all and he got all bent out of shape.'

'Are you sure you feel okay?'

'I'm positive. I'm just tired.'

'Well then let's go to sleep, I'll let you cuddle me.' He laughed un dressing down to his boxers.

'Good, I need you.' Chelsea smiled cuddling up into his chest, 'God I love you so much.'

'You have no idea honey.' Brendon whispered.

Chelsea smiled cuddling into her husband as her eye lids got heavy and she drifted off into a deep sleep. Only to be awoken at four am with the worst cases of nausea she had ever had.

'Baby, what's the matter?' Brendon asked pulling her hair back as her head remained in the toilet.

'I don't know. I haven't ever felt this sick before.' She said as she leaned back into his chest.

'Well come on, let's go back to bed and you can rest it out.' Brendon said taking her back to their bedroom.

Two days went by, Brendon was ready to leave for New York and Chelsea still wasn't feeling better. She still spent all morning in the bathroom sick and most of the day sleeping. Brendon was worried about her.

'Are you sure you don't want to come with me? It's only for a couple of weeks.' Brendon said as they stood in their apartment.

'Beary I can't come with you, I have mid terms and I'm sick. You don't need to get sick too.' She said hugging him and laying her head on his chest.

'But I don't want you here by yourself when you're sick.'

'Brendon, I'll be fine and when you get back, I'll be over this whole being sick thing.' She smiled.

'Okay, promise to call me every day?'

'Only if you promise to call me twice a day.' She smiled looking up at him.

'I think I can manage such a request.'

'This is the final boarding call for flight 102 to New York City.' The woman said over the loud speaker in the airport.

'That's you baby.'

'Okay, feel better for me okay.'

'Call me when you get in.' she said a tear rolled down her cheek. She knew why she was sick and she was heart broken Brendon wouldn't be there to read the test with her.

'I will. I love you Beebe.' He said before bringing her into a passionate good bye kiss.

'I love you more Beary.' She smiled as Ryan pulled on his back.

'I love you.' He said blowing her a kiss before turning around to walk through the terminal with his best friend.
.
Chelsea turned around and made her way home passing the days Brendon was gone with a mix between studying for mid-terms, going to class, and being sick.


Brendon was set to be gone for three weeks, that was three week that Chelsea had to suffer through this sickness with out him, that is until one day when there was a knock on her front door, revealing someone she least expected to be standing in front of her, and someone she least wanted to see: Bob Waters.
Sign up to rate and review this story