Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > China Patters, Wedding Rings, and Infidelity

As the world shatters.

by Meg2005 3 reviews

Brendon and Chelsea's world shatters around them with two pieces of news that is bound and determined to turn their lives upside down.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [!!!] - Published: 2007-01-18 - Updated: 2007-01-18 - 1108 words

0Unrated
'Can I help you?' 'Chelsea asked coolly pulling her sweater closer to her body and tucking her arms over her chest.

'I just came to apologize. The way I handled you and Brendon's situation was unprofessional and I am ashamed of it.' He said with a genuine smile.

'Well Brendon isn't here right now so you're talking to the wrong person.' Chelsea said as she began to shut the front door.

'Wait Chelsea, I have some news for you.' Bob said catching the door, 'It pertains to your husband, Brendon.'

'What? Is he alright?' she asked frantically as she felt her emotions sore.

'Oh yes, He's fine.' He smirked, 'But I do need to tell you that he didn't go to New York for a business trip, he went with the boys and Pete for a few weeks away from you and the girls. He was at a strip club last night and I'm sorry to say, he was unfaithful.' Bob said as Chelsea felt her knees go weak.

'What?' she asked feeling the tears begin to form.

'He then filed these papers early yesterday morning.' He said handing Chelsea what looked to be a blue legal pad but really was a packet of divorce papers with a note attached.

Chelsea, I'm sorry that I have to do this but it has just come to my realization that I don't want to be with you anymore, I'm in love with another woman. -Brendon. P.S. Please change your last name back to Reeves when the divorce goes through, I can't have random women walking around with my last name.'

'I need to sit down.' She said walking over to the couch fanning herself with the papers.

(So now we're going to rewind and travel to New York for the day before yesterday to find out what is really going on before I get death threats! :D)

'So did you ever find out what was wrong with Chelsea?' Patrick asked.

'No, the next morning she got really sick, she's been sick for the past few days, throwing up and sleeping a lot, I think she may have the flu.'

'Well if you need to leave early to go home, you're more then welcome.' Patrick said.

'Okay, I might, I'll talk to her later.' Brendon said as they started out of the doors from the hotel. Brendon was soon stopped by Bob Waters.

'Brendon can I speak with you for a moment?' He asked. Brendon looked to Patrick; he nodded but gave him a weary eye.

'I guess but make it fast or I'll be late.' Brendon said walking back into the hotel with Bob.

'I need you to sign this release. It just says that I'm not allowed to talk about you or the band to the press.' Bob lied holding the sheet of paper towards Brendon knowing that he was in a hurry.

'You're sure that's what it says?' he asked as he took the pin Bob was holding up for him.

'Why would I lie to you, I'm no longer your manager, I have no reason to lie to you.'

'Alright, can you mail me a copy of this please? I'm assuming you still have my address.' Brendon said signing the paper with out reading it.

'Of course, I'll send you a copy as soon as it goes through.' Bob said quickly putting the paper away before Brendon decided to read it, 'I'm sorry for the way I handled your situation Brendon, it was wrong and unprofessional.'

'You're right it was but I'm late. Bye.' Brendon said walking out of the hotel to where Patrick was waiting for him. Brendon explained what Bob wanted; the wheels in Patrick's head began to turn thinking about what had really gone on and what those papers really said.


The papers Bob had Brendon sign was not a release what it was, was just a bunch of random words put onto a paper. If Brendon had read it he would have noticed that it made no sense. It was just a front so that Bob could copy his signature to the divorce papers he gave Chelsea to sign two days later.

Chelsea lay in bed that afternoon, crying harder then she had ever cried. Brendon wanted a divorce but what made it worse what the he loved another woman. After telling her he loved her in the airport just three days ago, he was in love with another woman.

Chelsea's tears continued to flow as she stood in front of the mirror, two sticks sitting on the counter and a cup of water sitting in front of her next to a timer. She had to know, once and for all, the reason she was sick.

Ten minutes passed as she was finally able to look at the tests, two purple lines meant positive, one purple line meant negative.

Chelsea looked down at the desk and felt her heart break in two, and her knees give out as she fell onto the bathroom floor just fragments of what she use to be.

Chelsea was pregnant with her ex-husband's baby.

'Pete, I think we have a problem.' Patrick said the next day as he walked into Pete's hotel room in Montreal while Pete put on his socks.

'What's the matter?' he asked standing up to stretch.

'A couple of days ago, Bob Waters talked to Brendon and got him to sign something. Now every time Brendon calls to talk to Chelsea she won't answer the phone. Any of them. I think what ever Bob Waters got Brendon to sign has to do with why Chelsea won't talk to Brendon.' Patrick explained frantically.

'Look calm down, she had mid terms this week, I'm sure she's just stressed and tired. She was sick too wasn't she?'

Yes, what does that have to do with anything?'

'Maybe she's just busy every time Brendon calls.'

He hasn't put the phone down for two days.' Patrick explained.

'Look, they leave tomorrow morning, I'm sure what ever it is can be worked out when he gets home. They are married, they love each other, and everything will be okay.'

'I'm just worried that's all.' Patrick said as Brendon burst into the room with tears in his eyes and his dead side kick at hands.

'I'm going home.' Was all that was said before Brendon exited the room in record time. By the time Pete and Patrick got to the door, Brendon was already gone. They chose to let him go instead of going after him; this was a situation that needed to be worked out. The sooner the better.
Sign up to rate and review this story