Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > China Patters, Wedding Rings, and Infidelity

What's really going on?

by Meg2005 1 review

Brendon comes home and finds out exactly what happened with Bob Waters.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [!!!] - Published: 2007-01-18 - Updated: 2007-01-19 - 795 words

0Unrated
'Where is Chelsea?' Brendon asked running into her parent's house.

'Brendon, what are you doing here?' Her mother asked as all three of her brothers stood up.

'Where is she?' he asked as his eyes welled up with tears.

'What do you care?' Brad asked.

'I need her, where is she? I haven't talked to her in two weeks and she's not at the house.' Brendon said.

'You divorced her.' Brad yelled.

'WHAT?!?! Are you crazy? I wouldn't divorce Chelsea, I love her.' Brendon said as Chelsea walked down the stairs.

'You did Brendon.' She whispered.

'Chelsea, you need to be upstairs resting. This stress isn't good for you.' Mrs. Reeves said.

'No!' Chelsea shouted as she walked over to Brendon, 'Bob Waters served me the papers three days after you left for New York.' She said handing him the papers.

'Chelsea, I didn't sign these.' Brendon said looking up at her.

'That's you signature.' She said.

'No, baby, I didn't sign these. The only thing I signed for bob waters was that....oh my god.' Brendon said sitting down on the couch dropping his head into his hands.

'Brendon, whatever you're trying to do, I'm not falling for it. You're just trying to cover up for the strip club and the other woman.'

'What are you talking about?' he asked standing up and walking back over to her.

'That's what bob said.'

'When did you talk to him? Tell me what happened, tell me everything he said.' Brendon begged.

'He said that you went to New York with the boys to get away from me. He said you went to a strip club and you were unfaithful, then you gave him divorce papers to give to me to sign they had a note attached that said that you were in love with another woman and that you wanted me to change my name back.' Chelsea said as tears cascaded down her cheeks.

'Oh my god, baby...I swear I never signed those papers, I never wanted a divorce, and I never wrote a note to you telling you that I was in love with another woman. I went to New York and Montreal for radio promotions but I left early after I called you for two days straight and you didn't pick up.' Brendon explained.

'Then what were the papers?' she asked.

'I don't know. Probably something he did to get back at us for ruining his career, I don't know.' Brendon said.

'Look Brendon, whatever happened, it's over now. You and Chelsea are divorced and she needs to be resting. This stress you are putting her through isn't good for the b...'

'MOM!' Chelsea yelled.

'Isn't good for what?' Brendon asked looking at his mother in law.

'Isn't good for the baby.' She finished as Chelsea turned around and ran back upstairs slamming the door behind her.

'Th...the ba...baby?' Brendon stuttered out.

'Yes Brendon, the baby, Chelsea is pregnant.'

'Oh my god but she....I....how.... we were...How long has she known?'

'She found out the day Bob brought the papers to her.' Mrs. Reeves said taking Brendon's hands, 'Brendon, swear to me that you didn't sign those papers, that you didn't want the divorce that you still love Chelsea.'

'Mrs. Reeves, Chelsea is my life. I can't imagine my life with out her, for god sakes I married her when I was seventeen, do you honestly think I would send a guy like Bob Waters to give her divorce papers with out her knowing about it? I love her.'

'Are you sure?'

'I swear.' He said standing up.

'Brendon, she's scared. She's pregnant. She's nineteen years old and pregnant with your child, she thinks you don't love her, and she's worried about what is going to happen now that it's out that you two are married. She needs you right now.'

'Is she going to talk to me?'

'Go, we're going to go out to dinner to give you two some time to make up. Make sure she understands that you're okay with all of this and that you love her.'

'Mom, are you kidding me? You're going to let him back with her?' Drew asked.

'Drew, mind your own business, this is between Chelsea and Brendon.'

'I don't care, she's my little sister and this douche bag hurt her.'

'Drew, I wouldn't hurt her like that.' Brendon said.

'Whatever.' Drew said walking out of the house with Brad and William behind him.

'We'll be back in a few hours.' Mrs. Reeves said walking out of the house with her husband. Brendon took a deep breath and walked up the stairs. He stood outside the door for a minute listening to her cry before knocking softly on the door.
Sign up to rate and review this story