Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > China Patters, Wedding Rings, and Infidelity

This is what it's all about.

by Meg2005 3 reviews

This is probably the best chapter I've written so far. It made the butterflies in my stomach go crazy. I better get some good reviews on this one or I might not update for a few days!!

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2007-01-18 - Updated: 2007-01-19 - 1127 words

1Original

'Chelsea.' Brendon said softly as he saw his wife sitting on the bed holding a teddy bear while she cried.

'Leave me alone.' She said turning her head so he couldn't see her.

''Baby...'

'Brendon, go away.'

'I'm your husband, I'm not going anywhere.' Brendon said sitting down on the bed and pulling her into his arms.

'I'm so confused.' She cried into his shirt.

'I know baby, we'll take care of this. All of this, Bob Waters better believe he is going down six feet under when I get a hold of him.' He said kissing the side of his head.

'So you really didn't file for a divorce?' she asked looking at him with puffy red eyes.

'Chelsea, since I was ten years old, you've been the only thing on my mind. I love you more then words can express and for me to file for divorce is about as likely I am to have a sex change.' Brendon said causing Chelsea to chuckle a little bit.

'Why would he do something like this?' Chelsea asked.

'Because he's a heartless prick who is pissed off because we "ruined the image of the band" '

'Brendon...'

'Chelsea, I love you. I never ever want you to think that I have stopped loving you because in reality that will never ever happen.'

'Promise?'

'I swear on my life, nothing will ever change that.'

'Okay.' She said with a smile as a hand stroked his cheek.

'Give me a kiss.' He said puckering up his lips. Chelsea smiled and gently pressed her lips to his forming a soft, sweet, innocent kiss, 'I love you.'

'I love you more.'

'Now I think you have some news for me, that your mom may have blurted out but I want to hear it out of your mouth.'

'Brendon.' Chelsea began taking his hands into hers, 'Brendon, I'm pregnant. We're having a baby.'

'We're having a baby huh?'

'Yeah, I know we weren't exactly ready for one but I guess we slipped up. So I'm pregnant and no matter what you say, we're going to have this baby.'

'Okay, let's have us a baby.' He said smiling softly before giving her another less innocent kiss and laying her down back on the bed.

'So this baby you speak of, it's going to have your Urie curse right?' he asked, 'You know the one where women swoon and faun over his good looks.'

'I don't know you might have to fight my brothers for that one. Besides, what if it's a girl?'

'No, I don't need another girl, just you.' He smiled as he got between her legs, lifting her shirt up and unbuttoning her jeans and pulling them down slightly.

'What are you doing?'

'Well since I wasn't there to take the test with you to find out that I'm going to be a daddy, I have to introduce myself to my son.'

'Oh okay, well hurry up, I'm cold.'

Brendon nodded, he got down really close to her stomach and began to talk in nothing above a whisper, 'Hey peanut, my name is Brendon, Brendon Boyd Urie, and I'm going to be your father. Don't worry you won't have as dorky of a middle name as I do but I'm really excited for you. I know you're probably not even big enough to hear this right now but I love you. I'm going to be here the entire time you're in you mommy's tummy and for the rest of your life so if and when you need something, your dad will always be here.' Brendon gently pressed his lips to her stomach keeping them there with his eyes closed savoring the moment for just a little while before pulling her shirt back down and buttoning her jeans.

Brendon laid down next to her in the bed they shared so much in, He rolled over facing her as she did the same, 'So we're gonna do this? Have a baby?'

'Yeah we're going to do it.'

'Are you disappointed?' Chelsea asked, 'That we're pregnant so early?'

'Not really, I thought I would be when I heard you say we were pregnant but I'm not, maybe it's just because it hasn't sunk in yet but its just not bothering me at the moment.'

'Good, I give it a week before you have a freak out moment.' She smiled.

'Well in the mean time, you and I have some major making up to be doing.' He smiled, 'but we're going to go home to do that because we've had way to much sex in this room and way too many brotherly encounters, one more and your brothers might just kill me.' Brendon said causing Chelsea to laugh before getting up and taking his hand as they left the house.

'Brendon, let's go for a walk in the park.' Chelsea asked as they pulled out of the drive way.

'You want to go for a walk? Are you feeling okay to go for a walk? It's dark outside.'

'I'm pregnant not dead, besides when has it being dark outside stopped us? Let's go.' She smiled.

Brendon smiled as he looked at her, kissing her one more time before pulling onto the high way taking her to her favorite park to go for a walk.

As they walked down the familiar paths along the outside of the park Brendon watched Chelsea as she smiled and the wind blew her hair around making her even more beautiful then she usual is. He held her hand giving her never ending reassurance that he was always there with her. Feeling her soft fingers laced around his gave him goose bumps and butterflies inside in stomach as did the looks she gave him.

Brendon saw her smile a soft genuine smile as they continued walking. He couldn't hold back his smile knowing how happy she was with him, The thought of her saying the three words he had been so accustom to hearing out of her mouth made him tingle in every part of his body every time she said it.

'Chelsea stop.' Brendon said as he stopped walking pulling her hand back so she was forced into his chest.

'What's wrong babe?' she asked looking up into his big brown eyes. Brendon honestly had nothing to say, he just wanted to look at her, to feel the high feeling he got when he was with her. He smiled down at her tucking a piece of her dark brown hair behind her ear before pressing his lips to hers as she wrapped her arms around his neck while the heavens opened up and a down pour began, it barely phased Chelsea and Brendon as they shared a genuine moment in love.
Sign up to rate and review this story