Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Hip Hip Hooray For Me

to the end

by myusedromance 4 reviews

she's dead...she died on impact

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Angst, Drama, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2007-01-18 - Updated: 2007-01-18 - 278 words

0Unrated
Chapter Due

Holy crap I thought my head hurt before... I woke up to see that I was in a hospital room and my body was covered in bandages. I couldn't move much because the pain was killing me. Oo look those bracelets that have my name on it. Damn that too actually, they couldn't even spell Iero right. I figured no one would be here, so I just waited and thought. I thought about what happened to that girl, what a mess my life has become, and how the hell I'm going to fix it. Twenty minutes later a doctor walked in.
"Hello Frank."
I nodded my head towards him.
"I hope you're feeling better. That was a nasty accident."
"Doc, what happened?" I said preparing for the worst. He gave me an almost pained look.
"Well... as you know you crashed and it just led to some broken ribs and a ton of cuts and wounds, nothing terrible"
"No, the girl"
"Frank," he said taking in a breath "she died on impact. She was only five and the hit was just to much for her body to handle. I'm sorry"
I looked as though I died, I turned deadly pale. What kind of sick fuck was I? What the fuck have I done?
"You won't be going to... jail.cleared throat But a couple years in rehab are definitely required once you're out of here." He smiled and looked at me for a second before walking out. I couldn't speak. I killed a little girl. I am the biggest fucking bastard on this earth. I threw a prayer up to God to just kill me then.
Sign up to rate and review this story