Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Undenial

.1

by ichiko_inuzuka 0 reviews

This story is basically about another KiChigo love story. I enjoy putting my character with Kiba, and it's not only because I love him dearly. I have many reasons, but anyways I want to stay into t...

Category: Naruto - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica,Romance - Characters: Kiba - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2007-01-16 - Updated: 2007-09-25 - 609 words

-1MarySue
The day ended quite well for Ichigo. A day off from a mission wasn't enough for her. She knew that she needed a longer time to be away from shurikens and kunais. Ichigo leans herself against the cold wall. Ichigo lets out a small groan as she rubs her achy forehead. Her eyes meet to the moonlight cast a shadow in the cold ground.

"Wow, it's so beautiful outside."

The young shinobi whispered softly as the gentle wind blew her dark hair. Slowly and quietly, she closes the window and shuts the blinds until Ichigo was in total darkness. The full moon shadows over the closed blinds; of course no matter how you hide something that beautiful it'll always reveal itself. Suddenly, a voice broke the silence barrier.

"I know you are."

The familiar voice jolted her some, "K-kiba? Heh, don't scare me like that!" Ichigo lets out a small laugh as he wraps his arms around her securely. Ichigo didn't really care how he entered in her room, Kiba was with her and that's the only thing that can make her happy. Kiba nuzzles his face down her neck, exhaling his hot breath down her neck. Ichigo shivers to this sensation.

"Aww. I'm sorry, baby I won't scare you like that."

Ichigo raises a brow and teases the beautiful ninja. "How will I know that you're telling me the truth?"

Kiba lets out a small chuckle. He knew that right here, right now, it was just a perfect moment to become as one with her. Slowly and carefully, he walks towards Ichigo. Teasingly, he pushed her down the soft bed of hers, Kiba arches his back some as he crawls himself on top of Ichigo. His fingertips lift up her chin as his lips meets with hers. Ichigo's eyes widen a bit to know that Kiba has done this unusual action. As Ichigo starts to relax, she closes her crimson eyes half-way closed as she returns the lustful kiss back to the beautiful shinobi. Her fingertips were tangled on his soft hair, nails were dig down to his scalp as Kiba massages her sweet tongue with his. Kiba lets out a small groan during this lustful process as the two lovers heart began to beat tremendously fast. Ichigo breaks the kiss as her hot breath exhaled down his neck.

"Ichigo... ever since I've laid my eyes on you... well, I knew that you were just for me. I know that you were meant for me."

"Wow, really...? But I thought you like-"

Kiba interrupted, "No. Hinata is my team-mate. She already likes Naruto, but you're completely different than other people here. You're you. It's the main reason why I love you. Ichigo... believe me, I love you."

"And I love you too, Kiba Inuzuka." Ichigo puts a small smile upon her face as her cheeks quickly redden a bit.

"I-I want to make love with you."

Ichigo lets out a small gasp to hear those words that comes from his lips. Was he really serious? Did he mean it? Yes... I do want him, oh Kiba. I want us to be as one, just you and me and no one else. You hide your feelings towards me, I guess I'll show you my true feeling by showing the actions myself. Ichigo nodded to his needs, "Okay."

Kiba blinks a little to hear "okay" from her. He wasn't quite sure if Ichigo was ready for this kind of a commitment, "Baby... are you sure about this? I don't want you to re-"

"Regret? What regret? I don't regret loving you as well now do I?"


+++

.next chapter comming soon
Sign up to rate and review this story