Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Undenial

.2

by ichiko_inuzuka 1 review

.part two

Category: Naruto - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Characters: Kiba - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2007-01-18 - Updated: 2007-01-18 - 358 words

-1MarySue
Ichigo pursed her lips some, she knew that once she and Kiba became as one... well that'll just be it. Of course she means that he's no regret for her, it was pretty obvious that for a while, Ichigo has some fantasies about him.

"Are you sure...? Because I don't want to-"

Immediately, Ichigo forces her soft lips against the young Inuzuka. Kiba puts a small smirk across his face as he returns the kiss back to her. His warm hands slid up her trench-coat to explore the sinful strawberry. Finally, Kiba found the 'bone' and he plans to 'dig it up' himself. Without any hesitation, the lustful ninja rips off her white loosened tank-top with a kunai he just suddenly pulled out. A wound appeared above Ichigo's soft breast.

"Awww..." Kiba mutters softly as he licks up her blood. As he heard his love groan in pain; a pain that feels so good, Kiba licks her erected pink nipples in order to tease her.

"K-kiba!" Ichigo lets out a small yelp.

Her head is nestled down on the silken bed covers as Kiba delivers the love for her. She wanted more. Kiba's other hand travels up her smooth stomach until it reaches her left breast and caresses the other pink nipple while nipping the moisten one with his tongue.

"Awww... my little strawberry is going bad?" Kiba puts a small smirk across his face to lightly bite her nipple, playfully. To hear her moan like crazy, Kiba knew that he need to do more. But... like what can he really do?

"Kiba... I want you inside me, I really-" Just before the pleased shinobi can speak, immediately he rams his fully erected member inside of her.

"Aaah!!" Ichigo lets out a loud scream as she wraps her arms around him. He plants a small kiss on her pink lips, it made him go a lot faster. Kiba lets out a small groan to feel her 'sweet strawberry' tightly around his hard dick, it really got him into the pace that will make him go totally insane.

"Heh... I know you like it my sexy bitch!"

.later updating
Sign up to rate and review this story