Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Sweet California

Bathroom Bozos: Chapter 2

by puppy_palooza 1 review

It's the 3Oth World war between Archie, Atlanta and an empty bathroom! Espesially for AxA fans.

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: G - Genres: Humor, Romance - Published: 2007-01-20 - Updated: 2007-01-20 - 254 words

0Unrated
Sorry is it's a bit short.

Bathroom Bozos: 2 Chapter

Archie and Atlanta stopped outside their doors, they both smiled but also both spied the empty bathroom....
'She probably hasn't seen it, right? I just need to create a diversion.' thought Archie, but............
'Archie probably hasn't seen the empty bathroom, but I'm not gonna take any chances, I just need to get close enough to the bathroom,' Atlanta thought.
'Say, Atlanta would you please go down to the kitchen and check what that delicious smell is?' Archie asked politely.
'Okay,' said Atlanta cheerily
'She's more gullible and oblivious than I thought,' thought Archie,
'Ohhh, so he has seen the empty bathroom. Hasn't he ever noticed that the bathroom's close to the stairs. He doesn't think I can see it, I can use that as my advantage,' Atlanta smiled, she walked down the hall and when she was close enough to the bathroom she slyly but very quickly slipped into the bathroom. Once she was inside she locked the doors so Archie couldn't get in.
'Hey! That's my bathroom!' shouted Archie.
'Nah-uuuh, doesn't have your name on it,' Atlanta said annoyingly.
'I'll make a deal then okay, I'll kiss you to go away' said Atlanta hopefully
'GRRRrrr,' Archie growled fakely, but he actually he could never say no to THIS offer! 'Fine...'
Atlanta quickly popped her head out side of the bathroom,
'Thank you, Archie!' she said and kissed his cheek.
'No problem, Atlanta'
Archie just stood there dumbfounded with a dreamy look on his face.
Sign up to rate and review this story