Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Hip Hip Hooray For Me

Kiss me Goodbye

by myusedromance 0 reviews

uh frank leaves and decides to get his life started...pretty crappy chapter but leads ot better stuff REVIEW PLZ

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Angst, Drama, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2007-01-20 - Updated: 2007-01-21 - 304 words

0Unrated
Chapter Quattro

Over the week I was there, me and Gabby talked and got to know each other fairly well. We were both into the same things. She has her own place and works at the hospital as a RN. She was doing really well for herself. I had to leave that afternoon so Gabby would try to come as much as possible before I left. I got all my stuff packed up and got ready to head out. The new Frank. I hope. I was going to go to rehab and get better. I mean being sober for a week has already been a miracle.
"Frank! You leaving so soon?" Gabby called
"yea, I've got to head out."
"aww, I'm going to miss you." She said hugging me. Hugging back I whispered it back. She gave me a kiss on the cheek.
"you be good out there. Don't forget I have faith in you so don't give up hope." She said staring into my eyes.
"I'll try my best."
"If you ever need me," she held her hands out showing the hospital. "you know where to find me"
"Thanks so much Gabby. I'll come visit." I said smiling. She smiled back and turned away wiping a tear? Hell, no one has ever even cared for me. I turned her around.
"Gabby, I'll miss you like hell." I said hugging her one last time.
"I know, Frank, I know." she said burying her head in my chest. I wanted to hold on to her forever.
"Gabby!" another nurse yelled.
"oo I'm sorry I've got to get back to work" she smiled walking away. I think I fell in love.
I walked out into the sunlight I missed and decided to head over to my apartment to pay up those bills that have been waiting.
Sign up to rate and review this story