Categories > Celebrities > Good Charlotte > The Best of Friends

I love you Benjamin Levi Combs!

by Joal_Hilary 0 reviews

15 year old Jayde Mathews and 32 year old Jane Mathews move from Australia to Waldorf, Maryland. Jayde starts at La Plata high school and befriends Benjamin Combs. Read and review please.

Category: Good Charlotte - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Published: 2007-01-20 - Updated: 2007-01-21 - 757 words

0Unrated
Chapter 6: I love you Benjamin Levi Combs!

"BENJI, benji can you hear me?"
I look at the car that hit Benji and recognise it as Joe Smiths car, I see Joe getting out of the car.
"HEY!"
"Oh hi Jay didn't see you there? What do you want me for?"
"FIRSTLY MY NAME IS JAYDE AND SECONDLY YOU JUST RAN INTO BENJI WITH YOUR CAR!"
"Yeah I know, but hey if he dies no one will really care."
"I WILL CARE!"
"Jayde you are a pathetic loser you could be way better off if you stoped hanging around with the likes of Benjamin Combs!"
"ARRRGGGHHH I HATE YOU, THAT IS SO TYPICAL OF YOU JOE! YOU'RE NOT HALF THE MAN BENJI IS, NOW GET LOST!"

I walk away from Joe, then realise something. "Joe why are you even here weren't you in school."
"I saw you and Benjamin walk out of school so I followed you."

I then turn all my attention to the ambulance about to drive away with Benji in it.
"Hey wait."
"Who are you?"
"um...his girlfriend."
"Okay get in."

I get in the ambulance and grabbed hold of Benji's hand.
"Excuse me miss."
"Jayde and yes."
"What's your boyfriend's full name?"
"Benjamin Levi combs."
"Thanks."

The nurse smiled at me "Is he going to be alright?"
"He is unconscious at the moment."
"Will he wake up?"
"I'm sure he will we just have to get him to the Waldorf hospital as soon as possible."
"Um okay."

~At the Hospital~
They took Benji away from me and told me that I couldn't go into the emergency room yet; I'm sitting outside waiting at the moment.

I go to find a coffee machine, ah ha heres one, I get a coffee then go back and sit down and get out my phone.
"Hello."
"Hey mum it's me."
"Hey Jayde what's up?"
"Benji's is in the hospital."
"He is what happened?"
"Joe hit him with his car."
"Oh no, how are you coping."
"Alright."
"Jayde."
"Mum, can you come down here please I need you."
"I'm getting into the jeep now, I'll be there in a second."

I hang up the phone and stare at my shoes when mum rushes in.

Mum looks at my teary eyes and gives me a hug. "Are you alright Jayde?"
"Mum I can't live without him."
"I know sweetie."
"Mum?"
"Yes Jayde."
"I think I love him."
"Who Benji?"
"no Joe."
"Jayde you have to be serious, Joe hurt you and he hit Benji and now your telling me that you think you love him!"
"Mum I was being sarcastic of course I meant Benji."
"Good."

We sit in silence for a moment then a doctor comes over to us. "How is he?"
"Well he is conscious again and we did a couple of tests but he seems to be fine but we might have to have a look at some of those cuts on his arm they are rather deep."
"Can I go and see him?"
"Yes his in room 205."
"Thank you so much"

I walk over to room 205 and open the door. Benji is lying on the bed "Hey."
"hey, how you feeling?"
"Alright thanks."
I go and sit on the chair and pull it up next to the bed.

"Benji I'm so sorry this was all my fault." I say as tears start pouring out of my eyes.
"Jayde, it's okay its not your fault."
"Yes it is Joe was driving that car, and he knew it was you and he knew it was you and he hit you. I'm so sorry Benji and I understand if you never want to be my friend again."
"Jayde I don't want to be your friend anymore."
"oh okay I'll leave then."
"Jayde wait I haven't finished I want.......tto......be...your boy......boy.....boyfriend."

I go and sit back down. "benji I want you to be my boyfriend too."
Benji moved over and patted a spot on his bed for me to lay next to him, I lay next to him he puts his arm around me and holds me close. "Benji?"
"Yes."
"I don't ever want to fight again."
"Me either."

a/n well what did you think? Please review and here is a preview of the next chapter 7:

"Don't hurt Jayde!"
"I can if I want to!"
"DAD!!"

a/n till the next chappie.

Ciao

Joal_Hilary xx

p.s a big thanks to:
myusedromance
Reign_Madden
BenjisRiotgirl79
For the wonderful reviews!! They made my day :)
Sign up to rate and review this story