Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Baby Sister

New Years Blues

by pinkkissypetefreak 5 reviews

Just a filler...a little update...more later.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Angst, Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2007-01-21 - Updated: 2007-01-21 - 685 words

1Ambiance
"Hello? Gerard? Baby, are you there?" Stephanie waited for another minute before hanging up to try again. The voicemail came right on. "Fuck." She cursed, wiping her tears away. She sighed before snapping her cell phone shut again.


New Years Eve-7:26 am

Amber and Steph rode in silence back to Steph's apartment after work. Amber had been staying there for the past three days keeping Stephanie company, and her mind off of Gerard. Who she hadn't spoken to or heard from in a week.

"Come on Steph. Just come out tonight. It'll be fun. New years in the rotten apple?" Amber grinned at her friend, clasping her hands together in a praying fashion. Steph kept one hand on the steering wheel, and the other on the chain hanging around her neck. After the 'conversation' she had with Gerard, Mikey and Alicia met her at her apartment to comfort her. That's when Mikey presented the platinum chain and heart shaped pendant Gerard left for her at their place. Basically, Gerard was AWOL. Had been since that night apparently. He was probably hiding in one of the many fancy hotels in the city. He hadn't even told his mother where he was going, for pete's sake.

The most ironic thing was she hadn't even told Ray /everything/. She had chosen her words poorly, now Gerard was freaking out. Her brother wasn't even that angry. He was angry, I mean, his little sister basically told him she was pregnant and the father wouldn't be around, let's just say he took it better that expected. Stephanie tried calling Gerard several times after that...but was unsucessful. You can't possibly find someone who does not want to be found.

Stephanie sighed. "Ok. Stop it." Amber repremanded her.

"Stop what?" She grumbled back, pulling the heart around her neck from side to side.

"Stop thinking about Gerard. It only brings you down. It's New Years woman! He'll show back up...Whenever he decides to stop being a huge..."

"Dillhole? Prick? Self-serving bastard?" Steph mused. Amber chuckled. "I was going to say moron, but hey, whatever floats your boat."

"You know what? Forget it. Let's go out. I'm tired of crying. I'm ready to have some fun."

"That's the spirit babes. Now, let's talk outfits..." Amber was still talking but Stephanie was lost in her own thoughts. 'Yeah, time to have some fun.' She thought to herself.


My Chemical Romance: New Years Eve Rehearsal


"I just can't fucking get over this. My sister? Having a baby? I'd sure like to get ahold of this fucker, stomp a mudhole in his ass. You know?" Ray vented as he tuned his guitar.

"You sure it wasn't Frank?" Bob laughed.

"Hey, once upon a time it could have been. Your sister has always been hot for me Ray-Ray." Frank teased.

Ray rolled his eyes. "Ha. Ha. Funny. I remember once Mikey called himself liking Steph. I told him I'd kill him before I let her hook up with her. And hell, he's the one I like best out of all you fucktards." Gerard happened to walk into the room at this very second.

"What's up?" He spoke softly.

"Damn, where in the hell have you been stranger?" Ray asked his best friend. Gerard smirked, but didn't answer the question. He could literally feel his brother's eyes burning a hole into his back.

"Hey, Gerard knew I had a thing for Stephie, didn't you Gee?" Mikey asked, firing back up the current topic just to be a smart ass. He was still pissed at the way Gerard took off, leaving Stephanie falling apart in his and Alicia's arms. Gerard swung back around and faced his brother.

"Yeah well, I know neither of you assholes would ever do anything like that fucker has, so I almost would have preferred if it was one of you..." Ray trailed off.

Mikey glared over at Gerard, who put his head down in shame.


So this is just a filler type chapter and it may even be a little boring. I just wanted to show a little of Ray's reaction though.

Sign up to rate and review this story