Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Baby Sister

Times Square

by pinkkissypetefreak 8 reviews

new years night and Steph meets someone new..

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Characters: Gerard Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-01-22 - Updated: 2007-01-22 - 917 words

0Unrated
Later that night, Stephanie allowed Amber to drag her out into the night air to 'party'. When they arrived at their destination though, the only thing she wanted to do was go home, and crawl back into her bed. Amber even took her cell phone away before they left. There was no way Gerard, or anyone for that matter could contact her. The only thing she could do was let go and attempt to have a good time.

"I agreed to come out, so that doesn't mean you can ditch me when you meet a hot guy Am." Stephanie said tugging once again, on the heart pendant. "Quit yanking on that thing. And do I look like I would ever ditch my nearest and dearest for some random, but smoking hot, man-candy?" Amber grinned deviously. "Don't make me answer that. I know for a fact that's it's been quite a while for you." Stephanie joked. "Ha, ha. Funny."

The party was pretty huge, and everyone seemed to be having a good time. Stephanie even managed to put her problems into the back of her mind for the time being. Amber made sure she did, leaving her to get a drink refill and bringing back several cute guys to dance with everytime. Until it was about time to head off into times square...

"Hey, are you guys going to watch the ball drop?" The guy Steph was last dancing with named Will asked them. He and his brother Davis looked a lot alike and were definitely 'hot'. They had dirty blond hair, and these Jared Leto eyes that one could drown in.

"Yeah. Totally. We're going to be heading over there pretty soon actually. Are you guys going?" Amber asked. She had been flirting with Davis and wouldn't mind at all spending at least a little more time with him. Will grinned, "Yeah, maybe we could all go together or something. One of my favorite bands is playing tonight." Stephanire cocked an eyebrow. "And who's that?" She asked.

"This loser loves My Chemical Romance. And it's sick, cause those dudes are all about the ladies." Davis joked. Amber looked over at Steph, who was gritting her teeth. She didn't know how she could have forgotten that they were playing tonight? She didn't in any, way shape of form want to go anymore, but she also didn't want to let Amber down.

"Do you still wanna go? Cause, I mean, we could go home Steph, I totally fucking forgot...."
Amber said, giving Stephanie an apologetic look. "No. It's fine. We can still go. There's gonna be so many people there that it won't even matter right?" "Are you sure?" "Yes, Am. I'm positive." She cluched her stomach, which was now flip-flopping.

"Is everything ok, ladies?" Davis asked suddenly.

Amber smiled. "Fine, thanks. Are you guys ready?" "Let's move." Davis replied, linking his arm into Amber's, making her beam.

The foursome took off together, walking through the thousands of people already lacing the streets. "This is awesome." Will said quietly. Stephanie remembered him saying something about not being from New York. "You've never been here at this time of year?" She asked him. "No. But now that I have,..." He trailed off. Stephanie smiled warmly at him. Then regretted it. She didn't want to lead him on....

"So, are you seeing anyone?" He asked about a millisecond later.


10:45pm-Times Square

"Oh my God, do you guys see that?" Amber shouted over all the noise. "What?" Stephanie yelled back, laughing, she was clearly enjoying herself and Amber was ecstatic.
"All that damned toilet paper! Someone is throwing it from high up somewhere!"

(lol. Enter this into your browser to know what this is about lol. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_nf5HPb4ak)

"Oh my goodness! That is toilet paper!" Steph giggled.

"I wonder what kind of moron is up there doing that? There's tp flying everywhere!" Davis laughed. "Oh man, look. It's the Mtv studios." Will said obviously in awe. "Amber and Stephanie laughed at their new friends.

The area around the Pontiac Garage stage was very congested. The had to push through dozens of screaming fans to get nearer. "Wow. This is great." Will whispered to Steph as he guided her through the crowd by placing his hand on her side. "Yeah,..." She answered before happening to glance off to her right. MCR was getting ready to go up, and she knew he was watching her before she even saw him. "Steph!" Her brother called. "Did you hear that? Sounded like someone was calling you." Will asked, looking around into the sea of celebrating people. "And I think I know who it was..." Davis told his brother as Ray swept Stephanie up into his arms.

"I'm sorry little sis. I love you, and I didn't mean to make you cry." He hadn't even noticed the men in Steph's company. But someone else did.






So it's pretty drawn out, cause I just came up with this crap sitting here. I already know what I want to happen later, it's just the now I'm having trouble with. Has anyone else had that happen to them? Yeah, so anyway, hopefully I can update later today or tomorrow. Thanks to AlexSanDee for directing me (well, me and everyone else who reads her amazing story) towards those new years videos. And thank you to everyone who reviewed especially those that came after my friend's death. I appreciate that ever so much.

...kris



Sign up to rate and review this story