Categories > Games > Resident Evil > Resident Evil: The Virus Outbreak

Chapter Three: Racoon City

by taco_dude13 0 reviews

The group goes into the city looking for the evil doctor.

Category: Resident Evil - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Horror - Characters: Leon S. Kennedy, Other - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2007-01-21 - Updated: 2007-01-21 - 448 words

0Unrated
We enter the city in search for the evil doctor. I see a zombie coming out of an ally. But the bartender shoots it with his rifle. Its brain is splattered all over the wall. "Eww..brains..." Leon says as he stared at the brain remains. We continued into the public library. I ran down an isle of books only to find a zombie. I slit its head off with my pocket knife, but the body kept walking. Then I chainsawed the body in half. "There, thats much better." I said as I continued running down the isle. I heard two guns shots and then a man screaming. I ran to the area of the scream. The bartender was being ripped open by a zombie. It started eating his organs. "Damn! Thats nasty!" And then I chainsawed the zombie in to bits. Leon looked down at the bartender torn open. "Did he have a stomach? Or a pancreas?" He said looking at his body in a weird way. Then we saved Clarke before he could get torn open. I cut the zombies head off and then chainsawed the body in two. "Damn. You really saved my hide..." He said as we ran out of the library. "Is there anywhere we can be safe?!" Leon shouted. Clarke looked behind us. "I don't think so. Look!" And he pointed at a huge winged zombie monster come straight towards us. I climbed a building. Leon looked at me. "What are you doing?!?" He shouted. I didn't turn around. "Trust me, I know what I'm doing." I shouted back. Then, when the monster was close enough, I jumped off the side of the building and on to its back, knocking it off course. It flew all over the place, trying to get me off its back. But then, I stabbed it with my chainsaw in its head. Then, I turned it on. I sawed the beasts head completely in half. It fell quickly to the ground and fell and crushed a building. I snickered. "That was TOO easy..." And I ran to find Clarke and Leon. I found them, but they were fighting more zombies. "Need some help?" I said as a shot one down. A pond of blood started to form around at our feet. Leon looked down at his shoes. "Man! These are my good shoes!" And he continued to fight. After we cleared an entrance, we ran down the street and into the bar. It seemed it was the only place the wouldn't come to or enter. It was just as we left it. All the stools were still in place.

A/N: Sorry for shortness, I'm kinda tired =\
Sign up to rate and review this story