Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > One More Night & One More Toy

Returning Home

by Cucumber 7 reviews

Great, exactly what I needed. My big brother and his egoistic friends. I just wanted to be home and let mom pamper me like when I was younger and found out that my crush wasn't crushing back.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Published: 2007-01-21 - Updated: 2007-01-21 - 1149 words

2Original
Chapter 1
I felt like someone had stabbed a knife into my heart. I felt a sting in my eyes and tears threatened to fall. I let out a small yelp, I just couldn't help it. They stopped what they were doing and sat up. A surprised look appeared on his face as he saw me standing there in the doorway. I couldn't take this. I grabbed my bag and ran for the door. He didn't make an attempt to stand up or to call my name, tell me to stop. I s'pose the rumors were true then, he really liked playing around with other men.

I got into the car and headed towards the highway. I was going home to my mom. She always knew what to do and she always knew how to comfort me. I guess I was too blind to see all the signs, when I thought about it; it was so obvious that he was gay. Why had I been so stupid? I had been with that guy for 5 years! We lived together, we had done almost everything together, shared everything. Even our love for the male gender.

3 hours later I had no more tears to shed and I was driving up the driveway that lead to the house I had lived in my entire childhood. It was a huge ranch, my parents were farmers, although they didn't really do anything of the farming stuff, they had staff to do that. There was a car in the drive way that I didn't recognize until I stepped out of mine and glanced into the car. It was really messy with CD's and stuff all over the backseat. Definitely my brother's.

I took a deep breath before I walked into the house. There was laughter heard from the kitchen so I walked towards it. I thought I looked okay but as soon as I stepped into the kitchen I was bombed down with questions.

"Are you alright?"

"Is Daniel with you?"

"What are you doing here?"

My mom, dad and brother were standing by the kitchen table, all eyes on me. I don't know why, but I felt the tears starting to fall again. My mom hurried towards me and hugged me, causing me to start sobbing into her shoulder. My dad and brother looked at each other and walked out of the kitchen.

"Darling, what's wrong?"

Mom led me to the kitchen table and made me sit down. I dried my eyes and looked at her.

"Daniel cheated one me ... with another guy!"

"Oh honey! So you two are over?"

"Yes mom. I'm not going back to a cheating gay whore."

"Language darling!"

She hugged me again.

"I'm so sorry; you can stay here as long as you want. This is your home after all."

I just nodded. She stood up and started to make a pot of tea. She always makes tea when someone's feeling low. Camille tea with loads of honey. But right now, I didn't want tea. I wanted something stronger, like alcohol. I don't know if my mom realized the seriousness of the matter or is an exceptionally good mind reader because reached for the bottle she has hidden for grave cases like this and poured it in two glasses. She put the glasses on the table along with the tea cups.

"Now tell me what happened."

I took a deep breath and sipped the alcohol. Shit, it was strong.

"I came home after work and heard some noise from the bedroom. I thought that he was maybe watching the TV or something. Only he wasn't. He was fucking some guy!"

I finished the alcoholic liquid from my glass.

"Are you sure it was a guy?"

"Mom, stop it. It wouldn't matter if it was a girl; I'm not going back to him."

She nodded and sipped her tea.

"But what is George doing home? I thought he was recording in L.A."

Mom smiled.

"Oh, he's here for a little break. He brought his friend with him."

Great, exactly what I needed. My big brother and his egoistic friends. I just wanted to be home and let mom pamper me like when I was younger and found out that my crush wasn't crushing back.

"What friend?"

"Pete something. We've met him, but I can never remember that last name."

Wentz. Pete Wentz. My brother brought home Pete fucking Wentz. Shit.

"Really?"

I sipped my tea. It had been years since I last met him, but I had seen pictures of him everywhere. I had even seen those naked pictures; David had shown them to me. I had never wondered why he had even been willing to see them, but when I though back, it was so obvious. I just had been so bloody blind and so in love.

"I'm going to go to my room. It's still the same?"

I hadn't been home in few years; mom and dad had always come to us in the city.

"Yeah, I haven't got the heart to change your bedrooms. I always think that you are going to return home one day."


I walked up the hallway towards the bedrooms. Mine and my brother's were opposite each other, I had wished so many times while we were growing up that our bedrooms had been further apart. Now we lived on opposites coasts of the country. The door to his bedroom was open and there was a lot of noise coming from it. They were most likely playing video games or something silly like that.

"Hey, Tara!"

I turned around when I heard my name. My brother was leaning against the doorframe to his bedroom.

"Where's Daniel?"

According to the smirk on his face he had an idea what was going on.

"Oh, he's fucking some guy in our bed."

"Cool. Want to play a game?"

"Preferably not."

"Common, it will take your mind off Daniel the whore."

I shot him a glare. How dare he?

"No."

"Fine then, I'll just compete against Pete."

He laughed.

"Hah, compete, Pete. You heard that, Pete?"

I just shook my head. Although he looked his age he didn't act like he was day older then 10.

"HEY! Are you coming? I found the perfect game!"

Okay, neither of them acted like they were a day over the age of 10. The infamous Pete appeared behind George.

"Hey Tara, are you playing too?"

I answered by slamming my bedroom door behind me. Video games, I shook my head. I looked around my bedroom. It still looked like when I redecorated it when I was 15 and thought the baby pink didn't fit anymore. I had thrown everything out and bought everything in black and white. Right now I wanted my old bedroom, with the pink walls and the teddy bears and dolls.

And I was shocked by them acting like 10 year olds.
Sign up to rate and review this story