Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Fall Out Love

Before the Series

by geek_of_the_week 3 reviews

How it all starts...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst, Drama, Parody, Romance - Warnings: [!!!] [V] [X] - Published: 2007-01-20 - Updated: 2007-01-21 - 634 words

0Unrated
"Pete! I don't want to have a show!" said Patrick. Andy added, "Do you really think we want the whole world to watch us look for love?" "Well, I thought you guys would like some attention. Sorry." Pete told them. "Not that kind!" Andy said. "We'd rather be known for our music, not our love lives." Patrick explained. "Next, you're going to take us shopping with Paris Hilton." Then Pete replied, "Close, Lindsay Lohan." Patrick and Andy had furious faces. "Andy?" Patrick said, exchanging a glance with Andy. "Patrick?" responded Andy. They then took Pete and shoved him in a closet.

Meanwhile...

Riley and Violet sat in their apartment, watching TV when an ad came on. "For any young lady between the ages of 18 and 25 who would like to date Andy Hurley or Patrick Stump of Fall Out Boy, please send a tape to this address with your name and phone number, and we'll contact you if you get on the new VH1 reality show, 'Fall Out Love'." The screen said. "Hey Riley, we should try out for this." Violet told Riley. "We get to stay in a nice mansion, compete for love on a reality show, and we might win." Riley shook her head. "I don't know. This could interfere with school, and we could get embarassed pretty badly." Violet gave the puppy dog lip. "Alright." Riley agreed.

They got their video camera, pressed record and said, "Hi, I'm Violet Carson and this Riley Williams. We're both 21 and I would like to compete for Andy." "And I'd like to compete for Patrick." "I work for PETA," "And I'm studying to be a music journalist." "We should be on the show because we're fun and Patrick and Andy would probably love hanging out with us." "Our phone number is 232-4456.." Then pressed stop.

They sent in the tape and waited for their call. A few days later, they got a call back saying they were casted.

The producers gave them a whole bunch of money to them to buy gowns for the elimination ceremonies. Riley bought a lot of gowns (they will be described later in the story) and just in case she was kept on to the winner ceremony, she bought a special dress for that. It looked a lot like Hayley William from Paramore's dress (no relation in this story) in the video for "Emergency", and Violet bought a lot of gowns too, and for the winning ceremony, she got a dress that looked exactly like the dress in the My Chemical Romance video for "Helena."

Meanwhile...

Marista and Larosa were watching TV. "You know, if I get casted on this, I could get close to Pete. Patrick is closest to Pete, so I'll compete for him, dump him and date Pete." Then Marista looked at Larosa and said, "Genius! I'm just going to compete for Andy. I should win, since I claimed him in the seventh grade." Then Larosa responded, "Yeah, like totally."

They took out the expensive little DVD Handycam Marista's daddy got her. They pressed record, and they said, "Hi, we're like, Marista Tiller and Larosa Lopez. I'm competeing for Andy, and Larosa is like, competing for Patrick. We're both future trophy wives, and our number is 555-6798. We should definetely be on the show, because, we like, dibbed them in seventh grade, so like, yeah. Give us a call, bye." then they blew an air kiss and pressed stop.

They sent in the tape, got a call that said they were casted. They didn't need the producer's money, so they bought a whole bunch of black dresses (they thought they were gothic, but they weren't) and pink, poofy dresses from American Eagle and Hollister.

Who will win the hearts of Patrick and Andy? Stay tuned to find out.
Sign up to rate and review this story