Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Fall Out Love

Episode #1:Welcome...

by geek_of_the_week 2 reviews

It's the first day at the Fall Out Boy mansion, Patrick and Andy are nervous about having 40 girls in their mansion, Riley and Violet meet their enemies from high school, and Marista broke a nail! ...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst, Drama, Parody, Romance - Warnings: [!] [V] - Published: 2007-01-21 - Updated: 2007-01-22 - 928 words

1Original
Violet and Riley opened the door to the Fall Out Boy mansion. Instruments, records, band posters, signed merchandise were hanging on the walls. They went into their room, Room #20, The Nirvana room, opened the door and saw Nirvana merchandise hanging on the walls, even a framed copy of Kurt Cobain's suicide note (that's a good pick-me-up.). There was even a Nirvana calendar. Besides Nirvana merchandise, there was a mini-fridge, filled with vegan food, Coca Cola and Mountain Dew, a small walk-in closet, a flat-screen TV, a 50-cd stereo, two full-size canopy beds, a DVD/VHS player, two portable DVD players, their own couch, and plenty more luxuries. "This is the life!" Violet said as she flopped down on the bed. "I could get used to this." Riley replied, as she flipped for channels on the TV, which had nearly every channel on the universe. This was a far cry from the sad apartment they shared.

"The fabulous Marista and Larosa have arrived!" announced Larosa, as they flung open the door. Everyone in the room had rolled their eyes. They marched up the stairs, the Marista announced, "The fabulous Marista Tiller and Larosa Lopez, are leaving to our rooms." Then some girl with dirty blonde hair said, "Good for you!". Then they flipped the scarves and muttered, "Pheasant." They opened the door to their room, Room #12, The Nightmare Before Christmas room. They looked around at all the Nightmare Before Christmas merch, including the original drawings of the movie by Tim Burton, all the luxuries, and they weren't fazed by it at all. Except Larosa complained, "OMG! We're supposed to share a bathroom and a closet? Ugh...and I'd thought it would be more luxurious." Then they threw their suitcases in the closet, and called on the telephone, and asked for room service to unpack their bags.

At the welcoming ceremony...

There were two seperate stands for the competitors. Riley felt nervous without having her best friend right beside her. While they were waiting for Patrick and Andy, Riley decided she would socialize a bit. She tapped the shoulder of the person next to her, and said quietly, "I like your dress." Then the girl said, "Thanks. My name's Ashleigha. What's yours?" "Riley." "Oh, nice name. Oh my gosh, did you see those two girls, Larosa Lopez and Marista Tiller? They think they're like Paris and Nicky Hilton or something." Then Riley said with shock, "I went to high school with them. They are such..." Then Ashleigha finished her sentence, "Bitches?" "Yeah, bitches." "Larosa said my dress was 'Such a pathetic attempt at being 'chic' or whatever you think it is. Of course Marista will win Andy. She dibbed them, like, 7 years ago.' I told her, 'Like any of them wants a pompous rich brat.' Then she flipped me off. I think she's going to try and get me kicked out of the game." Then Riley told her, "No, more likely she'll get kicked out of the game. They wouldn't want to date some Hollywood brat." Then a guy came out and announced, "You 40 ladies, will be competing for the hearts of these two young men. Introducing, Patrick Stump and Andy Hurley. Please contain your excitement and, oh forget it." Then every girl screamed their ass off.

Then, the guy said, "My name's Dirty, I'm a friend of Fall Out Boy, and here are the rules:

#1: Strict 9:00 curfew. If you're not in your bed by 9:30, you will lose a chance. Lose three chances, you're out of here.

#2: No sabotoging, blackmailing or harassing the other contestants. You will run a risk of being kicked off, unless we're feeling good that day, then you might just lose a chance.

#3: Any promiscious activity, as in sleeping around, will make you lose a chance.

#4: Give me a drink, and you might win back a chance."

Then, the party began. We all mingled with Patrick and Andy. Riley and Violet nervously went up to Patrick and Andy and introduced themselves. "I'm Violet, and this is Riley." "All right, so the producers told us to give nicknames to each contestant." Patrick said. Andy said to Violet, "Do you mind if I nicknamed you Soy?" then Violet replied, "I absolutely don't mind." Then Patrick asked Riley, "Can I call you Ry?" Then Riley replied, "Sure."

As Riley and Violet went back to their rooms (or Ry and Soy), Soy watched That 70's Show and SpongeBob SquarePants, meanwhile, Ry took a look around the room. She was a bit interested in Nirvana, especially Kurt Cobain's death. She knew a lot more than the public did about his death, since one of her late father's friends was investigating his death. She acually read the alleged suicide note before it was put up for auction. She started reading it, then she came across the last line. The real note's last line was "I love you, I love you.", but on this note note, it said "I love you Courtney and Frances." Ry became a bit suspicious.

Meanwhile...

Marista and Larosa were having fun at the party. They bravely marched up to Ptrick and Andy, and flirticiously said, "Hi boys." Then Larosa said, "I'm Larosa, and this is Marista." Andy looked at Marista and asked, "You mind if I call you Dew?" Then she gave him a flirty look and said, "No. I don't, you sexy thing." Andy gave a smile, but not a happy smile, more like a scared smile. Then Patrick looked at Larosa and said, "I'm going to nickname you Pick, if that's okay." Then Larosa replied, "Sure."
Sign up to rate and review this story