Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Fall Out Love

Episode #2: The Catiness Begins...

by geek_of_the_week 1 review

So, some rumors have already been going around on the show. Marista and Larosa are already spreading rumors and Riley is becoming a bit suspicious about the show and Larosa's newfound "love" for Pa...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst, Drama, Parody, Romance - Warnings: [!] [V] [X] - Published: 2007-01-25 - Updated: 2007-01-26 - 980 words

0Unrated
Ry and Soy got out of bed and went to breakfast. Soy was vegan, and Ry was lacto-vegetarian, so all they could eat was some pop-tarts. Soy went into the art room, and Ry walked around outside in the courtyard. She then spotted Patrick, standing, with his glasses, trying to figure out something. "Hey. You look lost." she said to him. He looked up and said, "Nah, just, confused. Hey, not many girls are out this early. They're still primping their hair and crap like that." "Well, I set my alarm clock too early, and all I have to do is straighten my hair, brush my teeth, put on deodarant, put on black eyeliner and chapstick. oh, and change my clothes and eat breakfast." Then he looked at her and asked, "What about a shower?" Then she said, "Well, I take showers at night. Less of a hassle." Then they countinued talking for a long time.

Meanwhile...

Soy was wandering around the mansion, taking pictures of everything. She bumped into Andy, who asked "Do you know where anything is here?" Violet replied, "Well, shouldn't you?" Then he asked, "so, how are you?" She replied, "I'm fine, except for some reasons, but I don't want to start cattiness on the show." Then he looked at her and said, "You can tell me anything, except for why animals should be eaten." She smiled, and said, "Don't worry, I'm vegan." "Awesome!" he replied. Then she countinued, "Well, Riley and I are best friends, and ever since 7th grade, Marista and Larosa, i mean, Dew and Pick, have been our worst enemies." Then he said, "Oh, why?" Then she told them the whole story.

Meanwhile...

Dew and Pick were just getting out of bed. Marista sleepily said, "OMG! Like, Daisy and Miley, are like, so ruining our plan! I'll never be Andy's trophy wife!" "And I'll never get in bed with Pete!"

They lay there, got out of bed, and had some eggs and milk for breakfast. They say they're vegan, but they take breaks, even though they're supposedly doing it for animal rights. Bull. Anyways, so then they fixed their hair, which took an hour because they forgot to turn on their flatiron. Then they put on some make-up that is tested on animals, but like I said, they take breaks on protesting animal rights. Then they went downstairs and immediately flirted with Andy and Patrick. "Hi boys." They gave them a kinda scared smile, and responded, "Hi." "So, we were thinking, you shouldn't be listening to whatever Ry and Soy say. I mean, they like, shop at Wal-Mart. Which is like, so out of your guy's social class, right?" Pick told them. Patrick replied, kind of confused, "Uh...sure. Although I do shop at Target." Dew rolled her eyes and said, "Well, you need someone who is as rich as you so that you and her will both be rich forever." Then Andy told them, "Look, you girls are sweet, but you can't bribe us just to win. You'll have to do this fair and square." Just then, Pete came by, and Pick immediately focused all her attention on him. Immediately flirting with him, touching him in certain areas, etc. "Hm..." Patrick thought. "How weird."

At the first elimination ceremony...

Ry was wearing a cute little black, short-sleeved gothic lolita dress, Soy was wearing a short, tartan plaid dress, Pick was wearing a black and pink, kinda preppy dress which she believed to be punk, Dew was wearing a black dress with a slit in the front, which had red poofy stuff on it, which she believed to be emo. Wow. Patrick and Andy, they were wearing what they wore to their first VMAs.

So, now that we know about the fashion, back to the story...

Patrick and Andy walked out, and, the girls were quiet. Weird. Anyways, so then they got out a whole bunch drumsticks that had each girl's nickname on it, and they were given one which meant they were staying. If not, they had to leave the mansion. Patrick announced his first girl.

"Ash" he said out loud. Ash was Ashleigha. "Misery Signals" Andy called out. She looked preppy on the surface, but inside, she loved hardcore music.

"Brie." He called out. Brie was a struggling artist, who loved emo music. She was pretty nice in everyone's eyes. "Cow." Andy called out. Cow was a southern girl, witha heart for animals. Ry and Soy thought she was sweet, Pick and Dew thought she was a goody-two-shoes.

"Lex." Patrick called out. Lex was a bit preppy, and looked like a model, but she was easy to get along with. "Vic Firth." Andy called. Vic Firth was a sort of emo girl that was obsessed with drums.

Patrick looked a bit hesitant, then said, "Pick." then she came up all smiley and all that. Andy looked somewhat hesitant, then he said, "Dew." She also did the same as Pick.

"Elle." Patrick called out. "Frodo." Andy called. "Stella." Patrick called. "Grohl." Andy said. "Huey Lewis." Patrick called. "Tattoo." Andy called. "Dan." Patrick said. Then Andy screamed, "Chicken!" Patrick said, "Harley." Then Andy went, "Mountain." Patrick said "Abs." Then Andy went, "DS." Patrick said, "Madds." Then Andy said, "Pig."

Then they both took a deep breath and said, "There are two girls right now, who we think are truly great. We wanted to save them for last. Ry and Soy come on up here!" Ry and Soy hurried onto the platform, got their drumsticks, and they went up to their rooms.

In the middle of the night, Ry couldn't sleep so she went to get some Cheez-Itz. She heard a voice that said, "Dirty, I so wanted to eliminate her, but they wouldn't let me." A million thoughts ran through her head. Who is they? And who did he want to eliminate?
Sign up to rate and review this story